Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,685 members, 7,820,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke (17036 Views)

LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket / Tony Momoh: Obasanjo Created Chaos In Nigeria, Buhari Working To Restore Order / Why I Was Absent During Buhari’s Working Visit To Lagos – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by yemmight(m): 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
And the work is wasteful.
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Sterope(f): 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
This man is stupid personified. No one held a gun to his head and no one threatened him to take this position.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by abobote: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Foolish man

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by addexx: 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
grin
O
S
I
N
B
A
J
O

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
whaaaa aha Ahhhh thaaaaaaaa favvvvvvvvvvkkkkkkk

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Naija8240: 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
A president supposed to be working 24hrs … you should be awoke all the time

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Finquas: 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
It's a fat joke jare.. this one dat likes calling osinbade just likes joking for Africa sha

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by gazza07(m): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
He wanted to be the president at all cost, he even made statement that got corners killed corpers killed by his gullible supporters, he rigged his in and become the president, no thanks to oju kokoro, Tinubu, now he's complaining and crying like a baby. Get lost grandpa

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Benitoh: 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
You are joking with your life as a president, because nobody forced you into whatever condition you found yourself.

You became president out of desperation to forcefully enthrone sharia and grazing route, cattle colony and ruga.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by SirLakes: 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
Who send you work.

Nonsense
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by everythinggirly(f): 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
I can't be like you when I grow up, you should be thankful for being the no 1.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by DonUmeh(m): 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
This explains why the country is so backward.
You cannot put in 8am to 2pm and you think you successfully plot the affairs of this country.
Baba go back to Daura and tell moonlight stories to your grand kids.

Our constitution should ensure that any presidential aspirant should not be more than 55 years else another baba will come cause any wahala like this one.
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Newboss(m): 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
Was he planning to be collecting massive paychecks without working?

6 to 8 hours a day is small. He should be working from 8am till at least 6pm. This shows that these politicians only care about their ambition of being called ex-president.

Yeye people.
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Max24: 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lies!!!
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by kennieG(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Then step the Bleep aside..
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Benrosaria(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
EkiranAlexmedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/working-six-to-eight-hours-at-my-age-is-no-joke-buhari/%3famp

Normally buharis news no suppose be news.

Na our celebrities wey suppose know say them be the middle class kon join forces with the kings (JFK) na hin useless pass. I no put spiritual heads because normally those ones are dead already. How dead wan know Wetin life need

Buhari you na mad man before so who follow word na mad man too
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by henrysam(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
And this guy was crying when we did not vote for him then. The more reason we should get a vibrant young honest and and energetic person to lead this country in 2023.
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Easyosafo: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Oga, please resign honorably and you will be celebrated,than working from 6 to 7 hours no results, for wasted 7 years.
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by GoldHorse(m): 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Just 6 to 8 hours to run a country? shocked shocked
No wonder.
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Hotzone(m): 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
I can bet my balls u eat, sleep and travel for treatment
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by nedekid: 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
ShyBabe:
Oga resign, nor be by force, there are able bodied men, better than you are, who are fit for this role.
Nigerians and recycling of old and self-centered polithifians.
But he can play match and score goal in za oza room undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by McLizbae: 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
Nawa o, so even the president don't work more than 8hrs, and then use about 16-18 man hours to play, merry and rest!

No wonder...
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by ipobcannibals: 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
EkiranAlexmedia:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/working-six-to-eight-hours-at-my-age-is-no-joke-buhari/%3famp
God bless you, mr president. History will always remember you for your good services you rendered to thy father land. As you look forward to your retirement (though I wished you go for a third term), I wish you the best and many more years on earth. God bless you, president Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by CSTRR: 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
Abeg leave baba alone.

Buhari dey use us catch cruise.

Una go talk tire. grin
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by adecz: 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Loewe:

How did you insert these emojis bro?

Not all keyboard emojis can appear
Nairaland site .

☺️ ☹️ ☠️ ✨ ♥ Are the common ones
amongst others. Use them when they
match your comments. ✌️✌️✌️

It's about time lalasticlala & crew
upgrade the Nairaland emojis from the dead, Lifeless, prehistoric, pre-Microsoft Windows™
emojis on this forum & take them to
the Ne❌t Le✔️el ❗️❗️☹️

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by Blazadenise(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Which work is he doing abeg...
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by gulfer: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
adecz:

Who send you❓❓☹️☹️☹️
Nice, please go back to your cow❌❌❌❌☹☹☹☹

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by andyanders: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
When you're not strong healthwise and competent, how can it be easy for you Mr. President? Why not throw in the towel?
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by CSTRR: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
everythinggirly:
I can't be like you when I grow up, you should be thankful for being the no 1.
You can be the first female president of Nigeria, you know.
If you join mainstream politics and play the game.

If buhari can be president, anybody can be.

Just don't be like Patricia Etteh that used billions to refurnish her kitchen.
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by rajiedreez: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
Who force you
Re: Buhari: Working 6 To 8 Hours At My Age Is No Joke by HRMK: 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
HABA,WITH THE NUMBER OF OFFICIAL AND PERSONAL AIDES ATTACHED TO U,HOW CAN THAT BE A PROBLEM?IT WAS U THAT ASKED FOR THE JOB!U NEED NOT COMPLAIN AT ALL!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Briefing On The Transfer Of MT Heroic Idun From Equatorial Guinea To Nigeria / CUPP Dares INEC, Asks Opposition Parties To Resume Campaign For Atiku / FG To Turn Large Deposits Of Salt In Ebonyi State Into Commercial Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.