Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Gej Visits Bomb Site - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Visits Bomb Site (6585 Views)

Bindow Jibrilla Visits Bomb Blast Victims, Bans Night Market / Photos: Adamawa State Gov. Visits Bomb Blast Victims, Announces An Indefinite... / GEJ Visits Kano To Sympathise With Boko Haram Attack Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by honeric01(m): 1:17am On Jun 18, 2011
[size=14pt]I know it's not my people that did it, MEND can never do something like this, they are my people and i believe in them. Please all Nigerians should join hands together to pray so that those who did it would have a change of heart, confess and repent[/size].  ----------- Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Babangida Jnr Jonathan PHd in Zoology AFTER THE OCTOBER 1ST 2010 ABUJA BOMB-BLAST THAT KILLED MORE THAN 15 PEOPLE WITH ABOUT 30-40 PEOPLE INJURED.

A day after, MEND came out and claimed responsibility. (Accepted they carried out the bombing).

[size=14pt] I urge all  Nigerians  not to panic because “terrorist attacks” are affecting countries all over the world, so if they can survive it, we too can survive it [/size]----------------- Statement from the president of Nigeria Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Babangida Jnr Jonathan PHd in Zoology after his inspection of the bombed scene on Friday that killed at least 2 people and wounded more than 12 people (Nigerian police HQ).

Who among you people can guess the next BOMBSHELL to be dropped by your dear Plesident? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by violent(m): 1:51am On Jun 18, 2011
@diluminati:

I was just going to give an appropriate response to this dung you wrote:

i think your head is full with buckets of water. you just contradicting yourself with every line of that pigstool you wrote. if the latter outnumber the former, and the vampires were taught to beleive in a doctrine that rewards them for slaying infidels?  where did that doctrine come from? islam? still religion of peace? go check your head.

But then I saw that you are the author of this:

diluminati:

]What? this man has gone bollocks. so its honourable to be like pakistan, iraq,  afghanistan

On a second thought, i think GEJ is the mastermind of these bombings with the help of CIA and MOSSAD.

,  . .  . . .and then i concluded that there's no point attempting to argue anything at all with you, since maybe you are likely to be too dumb to even understand the simplest things.
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by dinggle: 4:49am On Jun 18, 2011
Lagos state govt. needs to lead the way as usual, because with its population, such attack would consume untold number of souls. All stake holders should converge on a meeting, members of the public needs to be watchful and observant especially when taking public buses. BRT and public transport operators should be allow to search passenger's bags and even body before boarding a bus. Interstate bus operators departing and arriving Lagos should ensure that all passengers are properly searched to ensure the lives of other passengers are not at risk. Police force should begin Profiling individuals of Northern or foreign origin for stop and search this is the same system that Israel uses, especially those with bags or in taxis and cars. Those Northern elements are not difficult to pin-point in a crowd. Immigration service in Lagos needs to step up their game, Any foreigner without papers should be immediately deported. Any homeless Northern on the street should be sent back to their state of Origin. We r more at risk from street beggars. I foresee a boko Haram member giving a beggar N20 and a bag of explosive to hold without him/her knowing the content and then the boko haram members steps aside and wait for the street to be crowded preferably at night before detonating with a mobile phone. Pls Fashola, Show no mercy to street beggars. You can either move them to a secure location where the state can cater for them or send them back where they came from. The public should co-operate wit the police we know they r corrupt but Boko Haram is worst than corruption, don't let Boko Haram steal the souls of your loved ones, friends or family members. Beware of kole-kole of Northern origins they could hid bombs in their trash trolley. Lastly these Boko-Haram guys must communicate with one another through phones, the govt needs to apply a similiar version of "American Patriot act", which will give the govt right to listen to all incoming and out-going phone calls in the country, with this Boko Haram members will be rounded in less than a month.
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by Ficco(m): 8:03am On Jun 18, 2011
We can't stay calm GEJ, things are getting worse every day. we need greater security.
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 18, 2011
oh well, nigerians did vote for continuity
see what happens when goodspeech's writers run out of the usual "no stone will be left unturned"
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by 3kay945(m): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2011
The way things are going, naija wil become another pakistan. Hope Broda Jona wil exhibit the gut to do the right thing.
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by Mariory(m): 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2011
WTF! That BBC report said the bomb set buildings on fire. That's an outright lie.
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by ikennabru: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2011
If I were GEJ,I will order IGP to resign within 24hrs or even sack him and replace same with a military man (an ex brigade commander or any of them that came back from sudan,somalia or afghanistan.
The National Security Adviser should within 48hrs,give me an outline of what he wants to do about the situation in the next 7days.
The Director of SSS should also come up with the same action plan.Then all state CP should tell their states what they intend to do to forstall attacks in their states within 7 days or face sacks.
GEJ let me tell you "in an atmosphere of illegality,its unfair if one pretends to be more peaceful" YOOOOUU are the number 1. Quicken your appointees to meet up to avoid entering history book as "the most mild presidoo".
I dont dey talk.
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by prettyboi1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2011
all of you asking "what do you expect Mr.President to do?", I sincerely pray you guys don't find that answer in the afterlife when you'd have fallen victims to terrorist acts that have become 10-10 (that ground game kids play) even in the city where the president f'n resides, JONATHAN IS A FREAKING WEAKLING & IS AS CONFUSED AS EVER. WHAT THE F?Is it till Nigeria becomes Iraq or Afghanistan before the weakling realizes he has the power to put laws & things that would prosecute criminals & terrorists? & he's saying "terrorism is a thing that is disturbing every country in the world" what the f does that mean? let them kill both his kids first then maybe he'd wake up. It all started like a joke on independence day last year,, what did mr president say? "we would bring these perpetrators to justice", many more bombs have gone off after that & have we seen any perpetrators? NO, now again he's saying "we would bring these perpetrators to justice", BULL-SHIT. he needs to sit down with he's defence chief,military chiefs, Igp & others like that to discuss this thing jointly & go all out to fish these guys. put laws in place that execute criminals found guilty of any terrorist acts live on tv for the whole country to watch & learn,introduce properly maintained hi-tech security equipments into potential target buildings/areas, introduce toll-gates back so that security agents can screen every vehicle coming into every state PROPERLY. in this case,if any bombs go off in any state,he can blame the agents/agencies at the toll gates of that particular state for letting such things pass their borders & they'd all pay dearly for their lapses.this way everybody would do their work well & protect the country, look I can go on & on about what to do, there are a thousand more things & ways & ideas to check these bombings going on but Jonathan is just confused & WEAK. not that these things would wipe terrorism out a 100%,but it would really check it & put it on the low not like how it has become an everyday thing now. JONATHAN WAKE UP & REALIZE YOU'RE THE "COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF"
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by homerac7: 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2011
@ ikenna,

I thank d good Lord dt u aren't d president.
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by success4(m): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2011
pretty_boi:

all of you asking "what do you expect Mr.President to do?", I sincerely pray you guys don't find that answer in the afterlife when you'd have fallen victims to terrorist acts that have become 10-10 (that ground game kids play) even in the city where the president f'n resides, JONATHAN IS A FREAKING WEAKLING & IS AS CONFUSED AS EVER. WHAT THE F?Is it till Nigeria becomes Iraq or Afghanistan before the weakling realizes he has the power to put laws & things that would prosecute criminals & terrorists? & he's saying "terrorism is a thing that is disturbing every country in the world" what the f does that mean? let them kill both his kids first then maybe he'd wake up. It all started like a joke on independence day last year,, what did mr president say? "we would bring these perpetrators to justice", many more bombs have gone off after that & have we seen any perpetrators? NO, now again he's saying "we would bring these perpetrators to justice", BULL-poo. he needs to sit down with he's defence chief,military chiefs, Igp & others like that to discuss this thing jointly & go all out to fish these guys. put laws in place that execute criminals found guilty of any terrorist acts live on tv for the whole country to watch & learn,introduce properly maintained hi-tech security equipments into potential target buildings/areas, introduce toll-gates back so that security agents can screen every vehicle coming into every state PROPERLY. in this case,if any bombs go off in any state,he can blame the agents/agencies at the toll gates of that particular state for letting such things pass their borders & they'd all pay dearly for their lapses.this way everybody would do their work well & protect the country, look I can go on & on about what to do, there are a thousand more things & ways & ideas to check these bombings going on but Jonathan is just confused & WEAK. not that these things would wipe terrorism out a 100%,but it would really check it & put it on the low not like how it has become an everyday thing now. JONATHAN WAKE UP & REALIZE YOU'RE THE "COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF"
GOOD POINT!
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by Sagamite(m): 10:13pm On Jun 18, 2011
violent:

@diluminati:

I was just going to give an appropriate response to this dung you wrote:

But then I saw that you are the author of this:

,  . .  . . .and then i concluded that there's no point attempting to argue anything at all with you, since maybe you are likely to be too dumb to even understand the simplest things.

The guy is obviously a cretin. undecided

oyb:

oh well, nigerians did vote for continuity
see what happens when goodspeech's writers run out of the usual "no stone will be left unturned"

Gaddamit!

Boy, that was cold. grin

SSS go dey look for you now. grin grin grin grin
Re: Gej Visits Bomb Site by namdo(m): 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2011
na waooooo, GEJ is already confused?, making this kind of speech? , i'm terribly disappointed.

Security 101: I think it's time to plant secret cameras at strategic locations to start with.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mallam Umar Garba Chiza: PDP Youth Leader At Sixty! / Customs Debunks Report On Arrest Of Bala Mohammed's Son / Fr Mbaka To Diri: You Will Govern Bayelsa For Only Two Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.