Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Jealous Girlfriend Gives Him Heavy Slaps For Dancing With A Female Musician On S - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Girlfriend Gives Him Heavy Slaps For Dancing With A Female Musician On S (511 Views)

Jealous Girlfriend Destroys Boyfriend’s TV, Others For Cheating In Edo (Video) / My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Girlfriend Gives Him Heavy Slaps For Dancing With A Female Musician On S by Adwoabroni: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
A jealous girlfriend who could not watch his boyfriend play with another woman has dealt with the guy for dancing with a female musician on stage.

A video going viral captures the moment the unknown girlfriend mounted on the stage where her boyfriend was dancing with the female musician and pulled him off the stage.

The lady began beating the guy the hell out of him for choosing another lady over her.

The video has amassed a lot of reactions as many applaud the girl for stepping up to save his relationship.

Watch how the drama ensued.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYbT6qJKk8i/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=379e093d-3739-44df-9c55-995300493aab&ig_mid=6719D200-C20D-4221-83D0-A1466550E2AA

https://www.browngh.com/jealous-girlfriend-pulls-boyfriend-off-stage-gives-him-heavy-slaps-for-dancing-with-a-female-musician/

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Gives Him Heavy Slaps For Dancing With A Female Musician On S by Godada(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Gives Him Heavy Slaps For Dancing With A Female Musician On S by paulolee(m): 1:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
some guys no deserve their balls or the magic stick between dier legs atall...so many sissy around..
those applauding her for trying to save d relationship will call it a toxic relationship assuming the roles are switched...hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Gives Him Heavy Slaps For Dancing With A Female Musician On S by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
This post should be flagged down as misinformation..some who didn't watch the video are gonna start being insultive..
Watch the video and look at what the guy was doing.. secondly he was dragged by an unseen person..thirdly no sign of a woman dragging him.. fourthly he wasn't beaten up..
Check and watch the video before replying me.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Jealous Girlfriend Gives Him Heavy Slaps For Dancing With A Female Musician On S by Justice4Toto: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
Omg
Well
Nothing to say
Straight guy anyway

Not Gabriel Selase
Re: Jealous Girlfriend Gives Him Heavy Slaps For Dancing With A Female Musician On S by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
Keep it up good write up and nice choice of words....

(1) (Reply)

Can A Married Person Ask/collect Give Away On Social Media? / 11 Years On Nairaland today / Please Help Me On This Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.