Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him (39186 Views)

P-Square: Davido Asks Okoye Brothers To Send Him N1M (Video) / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Charity Nnaji: "Ex-BBNaija Housemate Asked Senator To Pay N1M For Sex With Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Dollywood(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by TPound(m): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2022
Someone wants to sell this for 1m?!!

Does it come alive anytime it's cuddled??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Ikanielijah4120: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
Make the guy calm down yet, OBO never get time �����

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by momodub: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wahalla
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by harsysky(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ever since I saw the behind the sceen of Jim Iyke and that guy, I no dey believe anything for social media again o. The fake life plenty pass the real one

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by ngwababe(f): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
I'll always blame his PAs.
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by lexy2014: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
Is it not better you beg him for money rather than accusing him wrongly cos davido I know will neva do that

where did u know davido?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by kuuljay(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
Abeg wetin dey inside that stuffed dummy wey somebody go buy am one million,anyway some People don't know what to do with money....Davido should pay the young man abeg,you can't be forming 30bg gang and owing a poor student for his sweat

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by avrilwisedata: 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
If ordinary Nigerians find it difficult to pay for tiny amounts of money, stardom won't let some pay as well no matter how rich they are. It's just innate attitude in wicked, inconsiderate Africans!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by avrilwisedata: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
Is it not better you beg him for money rather than accusing him wrongly cos davido I know will neva do that
Davido you know? Lwkmd. Bros if na joke stop am. Davido na ur twin brother? Even Psquare no know each other finish? Rubbish talk!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by adecz: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
We are gonna audit that 250m
he said he gave charity..

We have information that he gave
about 15m to various charities and he
is spoiling their name that he gave 250m.

EFCC are on your matter.
Nobody send you to use your money
for charity, but don't tell lies.❌❌❌☹️☹️☹️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by jaxxy(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2022
Unlike davido. I would like to hear what they have to say. And Asa sef no try at all. Since 2020??
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by kingjiss: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
onthehill:
Unilag Student Accuses Davido Of Refusing To Pay Him N1M For A Dummy He Bought From Him (Photos, Video)

A vendor has accused Davido of refusing to pay the 1 million Naira he owes him since 2020, IgbereTV reports.

The vendor, a student of the University of Lagos, said Davido bought a pink stuffed dummy from him in Dec 2020 and told him he couldn't pay right away because he had exceeded his transfer limit for the day.

He said the singer promised to pay as soon as possible but it's been over a year and all efforts to get the singer to pay proved abortive.

He said he has reached out to Davido's manager and a member of Davido's team who introduced him to the singer but none has given him a favourable response. He also claims he's been blocked so he can't reach out.

He said a member of Davido's team tried to deny that the singer ever bought anything from him.

The vendor then shared proof of the product Davido bought from him. He shared photos of Davido's daughter playing with the dummy and also screenshots of videos posted online by Davido's team with the dummy in the background.

He also shared a threat he claims is from Davido's camp, trying to shut him up for going public. The sender of the message threatened to deal with him for going public about the money owed him by the singer.

He pleaded with Davido to pay him so that he can settle his needs at school and take care of his mother.

His Instagram post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYVxdyutKs7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Below is a video of the student's conversations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcsJc8KbgtA

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYa1nX_NA1p/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Read his posts below.

Afonjas and audio money are like five and six

Making mouth all the time with no money to back it up
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by BuyAndSellStuff: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
h

Can you imagine this idiot? shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by BuyAndSellStuff: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
Deicide:
That thing na in be 1 million naira, How?

Pay it first.
Did he sell to Davido at gunpoint?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by oluade11: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hmmmmmmm.

Increase your streams of income

Try the opportunity below. It does not affect what you are doing currently and it will definitely change your finances and life as a whole.

Once again, happy new year.

In the new year, everybody is encouraged to have multiple streams of income.

If you have ten already, make it eleven.

If have three,make it four and if you have one, then you have to make it two by registering for Fob Empowerment Initiative FRREI.

It may be your last business but we assure you, it will in no time be your number one because the reward is unbelievable and life changing.

It is not Lottery, neither is it gambling.

It is people helping people.
It is based on the principle of networking implying it can accommodate as many people as possible.

Please note that you are not buying or selling anything.

My brothers and sisters, this is the opportunity you have been hoping for!

Stop procrastinating.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

For more information and registration, visit our website at:

www.frrei.com.

You can also direct your questions and enquiry to our WhatsApp number:

Fob, changing lives.
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Lindodo20: 9:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
Why would that thing cost a million?

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
where you know him? U don meet him b4?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by LagosismyHome(f): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Deicide:

I had to look the thing 10 times....

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Soffyh(m): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Me I no get data nor money to chop right now tongue nairalander's epp 0501905764 sterling bank
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by johnriley: 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Owon " I made $23million in 2021 no fit pay 1 million" this davido sef na one kind stingy guy forget wetin u see for insta..can u believe say I jam this niggar for airport after like 30 minutes of hailing niggar say him no dey with cash..be like na baba new format be that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by prophetfire: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
How are you sure? What the guy have done is actionable and he should know that. Meaning that Davido can take legal action.
Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by MemoriesAndMe: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
How on earth will anyone pay N1m for this thrash?

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by qeemus: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Deicide:
It is expensive. Google KAWS

5 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Glare247(m): 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:
We all know David and clouth chasing is 5 and 6,I don't understand d way u think ,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by qeemus: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
africandollar:
But wait first, why some 'shigidi' go cost N1m sef? Because say na Davido e sell am to or na so all him 'shigidi' dey cost?
PS: I am not supporting Davido not paying his money o, I'm just curious...
It is expensive. Google KAWS

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Prince001(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
David Adeleke , pay up the young man. It is Wickedness of the wicked to withhold someone dues and you busy Galivanting all over social media as this and that.

GOD ALMIGHTY hates things as this..

When I dey tell una that all those thing Davido was doing asking his friend to send him money na public stunt to get more endorsement and so on.
U see d hidden thing he's not paying cos no social media will see that. I just dislike showing off!

5 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him by Numerouno94(m): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
oluwaseunamos33:

Same Davido that scammed Prince Okojie, husband of Mercy Johnson of 3 million naira few yrs back?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Children Pictured Playing After School / Oge Okoye Blasted For Supporting Jojo Cherry's Nude Birthday Photos / New Pictures Of The Aneke Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.