Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court (68175 Views)

“My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex / My Husband Starves Me Of Sex – Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by mechanics(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hmmmm.
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Totilopussylick(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
socialmediaman:
Fashion designer but doesn’t feed his children. Only alcohol, violence and sex. Very irresponsible.
Remember person can say all manner of bad habit when one is mad at you.
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by ukaface(f): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
dre11:
The woman is more confused than Buhari

If he can do..... You complain
If he can't do.... You will still complain

Mtcheww
so Na the woman get wahala like this?
I dunno why y'all men can be so irrational in reasoning. This thing just dey surprise me.
You read that he is a drink, beats her up for sex and yet you still blame the woman?

Nawa for you o

4 Likes

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by calcal: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Phock2sweet:
You get small priii.ikf go complain...you get big preiiik them go complain. You Sabi fvvk Dem go complain you no Sabi fvvk them go still complain.

Can we ever satisfy women?

Don't try to satisfy women.

women don't need a break to bleep the next guy but men do.

Women need to cum more than 3 times right away to feel some satisfaction but when the men cum once the cassava becomes soft while women will shout I need more Uncle, Rasaki I need more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by ukaface(f): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
Phock2sweet:
You get small priii.ikf go complain...you get big preiiik them go complain. You Sabi fvvk Dem go complain you no Sabi fvvk them go still complain.

did you read the article at all?

5 Likes

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by RealTalker02: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
notmyrealmonika:
The actual problem is not too much sex but the husband's negligence of duty. Most women are happy making love with their husbands if he makes them happy in his responsibilities. But when the only duty a man think he should be offering is copulation, then it becomes too much because it doesn't measure up to his primary responsibility.
May God help every wives suffering from their husbands' negligence. Amen.

Some points here

1 Like

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
DIVORCE HIM AND MARRY ANOTHER MAN.
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by texazzpete(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
dre11:

Mtcheww

After all the years spent educating you, you still can't read and understand what is written in the OP.

So shameful

3 Likes

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Vinnie2000(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
notmyrealmonika:
The actual problem is not too much sex but the husband's negligence of duty. Most women are happy making love with their husbands if he makes them happy in his responsibilities. But when the only duty a man think he should be offering is copulation, then it becomes too much because it doesn't measure up to his primary responsibility.

Thank you for this!

The OP just Sensationalize the Damn story! undecided
And our Nairalanders quickly started OP's Jollof rice! sad cheesy

The Woman never said her husband fcvks too much! sad
She Only does not like his Indolence as a Husband and Father!
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Henz81: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
Her toto nr fit collect prick again
Why not doke her anal
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Briller: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
kerry57:
I can't really explain how best to please the woman folks. U sexually perform na problem, u under perform na problem and u come over perform na still problem for them with the accompanied insults. Abeg the women and girls in this forum, what do u people really want from us? Answers please.

Well, it depends on what she calls excess sex. Everyday quickie/sex is understandable but I don't know what to say for someone whose husband lasts for 2-3hrs and can stay all-day in bed engaging in sex intermittently. How do you expect such a woman to cope if she's not a nymphomaniac.

Everything in moderation is the simple answer to your question
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Vinnie2000(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
ukaface:
so Na the woman get wahala like this?
I dunno why y'all men can be so irrational in reasoning. This thing just dey surprise me.
You read that he is a drink, beats her up for sex and yet you still blame the woman?

Nawa for you o

Just pardon us, u hear?

I know say u no like Men b4! cheesy cheesy

It's the OP dat deceived us with Misleading Headlines! sad
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Victorclean1: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Women complain about weak men , and also complain about strong men in bed. Men also complain of unromantic and rigid women in bed.

Which way forward?
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by ukaface(f): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Just pardon us, u hear?

I know say u no like Men b4! cheesy cheesy

It's the OP dat deceived us with Misleading Headlines! sad
Toh!
My outburst now Na say I no like men?

Hiaaaaaaaa
Person no fit talk again.

2 Likes

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by ukaface(f): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Her toto nr fit collect prick again
We not doke her anal
you would do that?
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Getdowntobiznes: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
4 14yrs she no complain untill when the man no dey income abi i bleeped-up?
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by errigdee: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
lol u see gbola u run.... hahahahaha
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Navalsadiq(m): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
You know poke well na wahala

You come they poke well they are asking for

restraining order

This is what most women a craving for to be titrated,hit and slammed at elevated angles of 40 degrees and 59 degrees and she is complaining.

But oga try take care of your kids now
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by quinox947: 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
notmyrealmonika:
ONLY YOU GOT THE WOMAN'S COMPLAINT RIGHT. Others will only make comments based on the headlines.
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by fof1: 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
dre11:

Mtcheww

because he can do...he should Kill her? Na wa for U OO!... The Man takes Enhancers to Pound the Woman and it's very bad,Pls. SEX ALONE IS NOT LOVE,PLS...THINK WELL O
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Spherical77(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
kerry57:
I can't really explain how best to please the woman folks. U sexually perform na problem, u under perform na problem and u come over perform na still problem for them with the accompanied insults. Abeg the women and girls in this forum, what do u people really want from us? Answers please.
When you finally make money. You will know what a woman wants from you

The husband is probably not responsible for the family upkeep and still dey get erection. No be juju be that wink
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by IVORY2009(m): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Bola146:
Nitori Olorun grin grin grin na Colorado dey work in him cheesy

Bolaaaaaaaaaaa lipsrsealed
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Queenserah26(f): 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
You know grin

Mitsurugi:
The Customary Court is the place for weird cases. I remember a man that sued his wife at the one at Old Ojo for refusing to serve him 4 wraps of fufu and three pieces of meat per meal 3x daily. His reason being he set up the food business for her ab initio grin
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by tnerro1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Taste before marriage, some go dey form, after the marriage now dem go come dey complain of many tins angry
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by gnykelly(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2022
Half of the topic on front page is one trouble or the other. Why problem no dey finish for Africa.
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by seyz91(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
At all
Phock2sweet:

1 Like

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
She's seeking divorce because na poor fool. If he was providing like he should na she go dey position the knacking for am even when he's not interested undecided

Having a good D is good but without a good bank account to follow up is a curse because no woman go wan stay with u for long except she has her own money which is another hell of its own. Them go just dey come collect D at their own convenience. Then come add mumu attitude join am as the useless drunk na complete see finish be that.
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by remitarich(f): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaahah
she must do it oooo!!!!!!!!!
but the man must be a mother fucker.... why em use sex kill em wife
na sex em come dis life come do
Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by socialmediaman: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Remember person can say all manner of bad habit when one is mad at you.

He didn’t deny the accusations. This was his response:

”I am remorseful and turned my life around. I have stopped drinking alcohol. I am ready to start giving the children feeding money,” Mr Lawal, a fashion designer, said.

14 years is a lot of time to live with a man who earns money but focuses on alcohol rather than his kids

1 Like

Re: Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court by Franktom247(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
Make court no gree dem go still settle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted / How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap? / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.