Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,495 members, 7,954,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:00 PM

Land Issue - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Land Issue (502 Views)

Land Issue / Legal Advice Needed On Family Land Issue / Land Issue Between Me And My Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Issue by Greatdand007(m): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hello Nairalanders

Is it right to fight my dad over his land he sold out without tell his us and people were blaming me because my dad and mum were not in good terms they said I should have confronted my dad as the only guy in the family. wise ones in the house please put more light to this

Below is the chat of me and my mum friend daughter

Additional : my dad built another house for us but my mum refuse to move with him
Re: Land Issue by Bola146(f): 2:39pm On Jan 07, 2022
Na his property

5 Likes

Re: Land Issue by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2022
undecided undecided
Re: Land Issue by ibechris(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Buy yours...those blaming u are idiots.

Just like selling my property and my children would come and confront me for selling my property.

In fact,tell them that they are fools.

U had better remain where u are. I don't think your father has offended anyone at all.

1 Like

Re: Land Issue by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
Greatdand007:
Hello Nairalanders

Is it right to fight my dad over his land he sold out without tell his us and people were blaming me because my dad and mum were not in good terms they said I should have confronted my dad as the only guy in the family. wise ones in the house please put more light to this

you are confusing yourself between two things

1 the right to inhert the land in the event of his dead as per tradition customs
2 your daddy's rights to his land while still
alive

You got NO right to his land and decisions he makes while he is a life, the only person who has the right is your mother as per law ( i wouldnt know as pet your tradition)

As per most african tradition you have the right after his death and as per most laws your mum has the right before you (the surviving spouse)

Have your own land, so far stay away from mum and dad fight over land its theirs they have the right to fightover it NOT you

1 Like

Re: Land Issue by SportsHD: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Fuvcking entitled mf.
So, you are asking us whether fighting your dad for his own land is the right thing?

Gtfoh.

By the way, keep listening to "people". They'll be your destruction.

2 Likes

Re: Land Issue by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Greatdand007:
Hello Nairalanders

Bros, if my kids read this crazy post, and begin to lay claims to my property while I'm still alive, I'll hold you responsible.

Are you your father's legally married wife? Nawaoo!
Re: Land Issue by Godada(m): 6:06pm On Jan 07, 2022

People are have a right to their opinions.

I have been here too. My dad sold a warehouse and 5 duplexes and I was told to mind my business.

But my father inherited 2 decking from his dad

So if my grand dad sold all he has where will my dad start from?

At the tail end, when he got old, it was on me to take care of him.

Where was the money he got from the sale.... No where.

Bro, ask him. He owes you an explanation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Land Issue by frozen70(f): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
Greatdand007:
Hello Nairalanders

Below is the chat of me and my mum friend daughter

Additional : my dad built another house for us but my mum refuse to move with him

Whatever you dad does with the land he bought with his money, is jus business not yours

But he can't sell an inheritance, especially land with out your consent, that's village land

What you can do is to ask him why he sold the land, whatever reason he gives you, is for your information and nothing else

Meanwhile, you have to struggle to get yours, that one is his own

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Women Talk About The Effects Of Pregnancy? / . / Earn 75,000 Naira Writing Articles Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.