Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video (26233 Views)

How Sylvester Oromoni Died: The Inside Details By Premium Times / Sylvester Oromoni: Pathologists Present During The Autopsies In Warri And Lagos / 2 Autopsies Show That Sylvester Oromoni Died A Natural Death - DPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Lightorder: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
I won’t waste my data listening to CRAP ! Publish all the Autopsy reports for all to see., simple.
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Lindodo20: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
JaroMan:

When that woman went to hire Femi Falana, I said here that the family is running rather too fast and may run into a ditch.
I received the worst insult that very day, but I knew this day will come.
My reasons:
This case involves a school with vested interest in the society. You want to close it down? The family would've worked with the school to unravel the mystery behind the boy's death. But they choose to attack the school and 5 families of the suspects. That's a huge fight and these families are top class families, which includes Late Kashamu family.

Sorry but you didn't make one iota of sense

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by danlamimuhammed: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
what do u expect for a country with unserious leaders
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2022
He died a natural death caused by blunt force truma ok, the case might even die a natural death due to corruption ok but justice is beyond natural, it is spiritual especially when the victim is innocent.
grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Fiscus105(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2022
christistruth01:
How could a boy with Bruises all over his body have died naturally

Even the School agreed that Sylvester Oromoni had been injured they only claimed it had happened on the football field

What exactly does blunt force Trauma mean ?
Doesn't that mean that the boy was hit with something ?

Injuries from playing football with his mates, who will u now hold responsible for that?

How would u feel if innocent goes to jail bcoz of natural death?

Learn how to be neutral towards parties involved in crisis.

My bros, is not always who you perceived guilty that are guilty and try not to fall for emotions.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by victorVIC1(m): 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Na wa o. In 9.50 the boy was referred to as a 21 years old boy.
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Yankee101: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
If a man dies as a result of the culmination of earlier actions, those earlier actions will be upgraded to murder charges.

This is purely murder

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Emmanuelcann: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
grin
Welcome to nigeria.
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Eriokanmi: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
Fear Nigeria police
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by israel90: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
The family of the boy is idiot,if it's my son I won't go to police or take any lawyer,I will undergo my private investigation and strike accordingly.they will comfirm it and come begging

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by IbileIfe: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
The autopsy on December 2, 2021 in Warri already showed what caused the death of Sylvester Oromoni.
He did not die from natural causes.

The statement by the police is idiotic.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by udemzyudex(m): 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lies
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by eseelvis: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
[quote author=JaroMan post=109171093]
From day one, the family never showed tact. They went all out and played their last card. This media trial should have been the done now. But if they raise that issue again, a lot of people will feel uninterested.
Mind you, I'm not gloating of their loss, but we learn everyday. Dialog is a veritable avenue to resolving any problem.[/quot

Please sir with all due respect
What cand of dialog can you engage over the Death of your son with the dose that are responsible for his death that will bring justice.

Or you are saying the family should have collected a sum for a compensation . This is highest that dialog can do.

What Nigeria authority is doing now will continue to give room from more of this art to be repeated

In as much you have money and connection. You can do on do and get away with it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by xelly: 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
christistruth01:

Even the School agreed that Sylvester Oromoni had been injured they only claimed it had happened on the football field

My dear, I am tired of this country. Must everyone be unjust? Why will police help to pervert justice in such a manner? The parent should take up this case in court.

If you ask me, they should carryout autopsy in a foreign hospital and compare with the result in Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by xelly: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by JaroMan: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
[quote author=eseelvis post=109171772][/quote]
The child died in the family's custody. Did the run an autopsy before going public?
There are three parties in the case
1. The victim family
2. The 5 boys families
3. The school
Yes, the family is rich but they needed the cooperation of the school to actually made a headway.
It was the school that threw the spanner in the case. Their insistence that the boy fell while playing ball, gave the families the alibi.
They didn't allow the school in investigate independently. Rather, the made the school appear as culprit.
This might actually be the reason why the school is on same page with the accused, who are connected people in the society.
Why I think the family was too fast?
They were actually accusing the school based on their observations and not medical examinations.
Because they would've sued with their own medical results, so the judge will order for a second independent autopsy.
That will put everyone on caution.
They also said the boy mentioned names? Who was there? But they stampede the school and that made the school to try to protect their image.
If they had allowed the school, they would've disowned those kids and the case won't be bad.
My take though

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Nauttyprof(m): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
These people think we are fools who have no thought or reasoning.

Let's look at the case objectively. Both the parents of the Victim and the school agreed on the claim that the boy had severe pains on the leg but did not agree on what caused the severe pain. The school said it was due to football while the parents said it was as a result of being bullied as mentioned by the victim. The victim in video seen was in serious pains.

The question is why did the school release a press statement stating football inflicted pains if the death of the boy was a nutural death? Why did the school try to do everything possible to prove that is was football pains?

This definitely shows that there is something wrong with the Autopsy report for not even identifying or even close to what caused the initial social media noise outside even the dark fluid seen in the victim's system.

Also, investigation by the Police should speak on what really goes on in the school if there is any form of bullying or cultism in the school and not solely rely on Autopsy to draw conclusion. It's like saying the victim didn't die from bullying but this can continue in the school.

There are social media videos including parent of the same school who talked about bullying in the school and how nothing has been done in this regards.

It's really sad.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by tesseract: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2022
This is really shameful. The Lagos state NPF should be hiding their head. They appointed an ignoramus as a police officer.
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by IamANigerianMan: 8:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
snoopz:
Odumosu try dey use brain o
Person dey in that state you say he died of natural cause, fear God o
Oga, the man interpreted the result from two hospital, the autopsies was not done by police or in the police hospital, what the insult for?
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by treatise: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
christistruth01:

The commissioner will be killed by bandits and the autopsy will say death resulted from natural causes. " no life was lost during ENDSARS protests"
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by IamANigerianMan: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2022
tesseract:
This is really shameful. The Lagos state NPF should be hiding their head. They appointed an ignoramus as a police officer.
What did police do here, he interpreted the result from two hospital, if you are not ok with the result, they can still take further.
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Nauttyprof(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
JaroMan:

The child died in the family's custody. Did the run an autopsy before going public?
There are three parties in the case
1. The victim family
2. The 5 boys families
3. The school
Yes, the family is rich but they needed the cooperation of the school to actually made a headway.
It was the school that threw the spanner in the case. Their insistence that the boy fell while playing ball, gave the families the alibi.
They didn't allow the school in investigate independently. Rather, the made the school appear as culprit.
This might actually be the reason why the school is on same page with the accused, who are connected people in the society.
Why I think the family was too fast?
They were actually accusing the school based on their observations and not medical examinations.
Because they would've sued with their own medical results, so the judge will order for a second independent autopsy.
That will put everyone on caution.
They also said the boy mentioned names? Who was there? But they stampede the school and that made the school to try to protect their image.
If they had allowed the school, they would've disowned those kids and the case won't be bad.
My take though

Please, this does not make any sense. What other independent investigation do you want from a school who immediately released press statement saying the pains were from football. Is this not a conclusion already?

The victim's parents reported to the Police force in Warri which led to the Autopsy in Warri. Remember that this boy was first treated by the parents in a hospital before his death. So, please tell me what action should they have taken when it was evident that the boy was in severe pains due to his leg?

How will you ask about the witness being there when the boy mentioned names? The first question to ask was were the parents wrong in any of the names mentioned? Was there any error in the names mentioned in order to know if it was authentic or not? Did you also know that the school never for once contacted the parents when the issue started?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by lagosrd: 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
If them beat you so hard and give you wetin pass you drink, no be natural death you go die?
Ask people wey dey drink gegumu
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by stacyadams: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jumbojnr:
If they could deny the lekki toll gate massacre

If buhari could say that what we need is farm instead of addressing the present economic woes

If hope uzodimma could out of the blues be installed as a governor by the apex court in Nigeria

Then NOTHING is impossible in this Nigeria !!

And snake swallowed Money too

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by chaloskyx: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
IF YOU GUYS LET THE EN SARS KILLINGS BE FINALISED WITHOUT FOLLOWING UP THAT THE CULPRITS WERE BROUGHT TO BOOK THEN SURLEY NIGERIANS CAN LET THIS CASE SLIDE. I WANT JUSTICE TO BE SERVED BUT OUR LEADERS DONT TAKE US SERIOUSLY ENOUGH ALL WE DO IS BARK AND MAKE NOISE BUT DO NOT FOLLOW THROUGH JUST LIKE THE END SARS KILLINGS ALL I KNOW IS THIS CASE WOULD DIE NATURALLY LIKE ALL OTHERS BEFORE IT THE SCHOOL WUD OPEN THE 5 BOYS WOULD CONTINUE THEIR LIVES AND ITS BUSINESS AS USUAL
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Lovenorth: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
We really appreciate our lovely police for carrying out thorough investigation regarding this issue
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by Chibudollar: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
This country is fuked up mehn
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by RomanGreen: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Whoever is hoping for justice for the common man in this useless country is on a long thing. I'll openly root for amadioha treatment, take this case to your local deity and allow it handle this bastards in the society...I hate nonsense and injustice......to survive in this shithole, one needs to have a tough skin honestly. What kind of society is this....those of you praying for Nigeria to get better, y'all will get tired ... rubbish
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by prophetfire: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
christistruth01:

. Same questions I am asking. Can medical doctors in the house explain what BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA means?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by prophetfire: 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
JaroMan:

When that woman went to hire Femi Falana, I said here that the family is running rather too fast and may run into a ditch.
My reasons:
This case involves a school with vested interest in the society. You want to close it down? The family would've worked with the school to unravel the mystery behind the boy's death. But they choose to attack the school and 5 families of the suspects. That's a huge fight and these families are top class families, which includes Late Kashamu family.
Likely they ganged up against justice.
Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by descartes400: 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2022
JaroMan:

My reasons:

Are you suggesting/alleging the conclusions drawn from the 2 autopsies carried at the presence of both the deceased family and that of the accused were corrupted by the influence and affluence of the families of the alleged culprits and the school?
You know how that sounds right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police: Two Autopsies Showed Sylvester Oromoni Died Naturally: Video by GetMeRight: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Lol. How could you conclude that a kid in that condition died a natural death? May be he didn't die directly from the assaults but the assaults put him in that condition. And the school management didn't take care of him ASAP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers Molest University Of Calabar Student To Coma / ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call / The Bad Welfare Condition Of Students In OAU (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.