Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) (39057 Views)

DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) / Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) / Bolaji Amusan "Mr Latin" Gains Admission Into NOUN University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by gazza07(m): 5:58am On Jan 08, 2022
See you bro. Make sure you prostrate to greet when we meet, am your senior grin
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by Chiefochiefo(m): 6:08am On Jan 08, 2022
What if I told y’all
Bad grammar sad Good as you want to brighten more
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by FaithBrain1994(m): 6:57am On Jan 08, 2022
To study wetin again? Abi na how to love more women ni?
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by timi4mayo(m): 6:57am On Jan 08, 2022
Please i need help, I'm currently depressed so many responsibilities on me yet lost my Job, I am not begging for money but I need anyone who can connect me to any Job I can do atleast to survive, please I'm begging you'll...I'm ready to relocate to any part of the country or any other legitimate means I can get income.

You can call me on 0814 629 7941
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by HRMK: 6:58am On Jan 08, 2022
congrats!the cert is to prepare for ur #planb!!
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by sexyYBMB: 7:06am On Jan 08, 2022
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by JosefAE(m): 7:12am On Jan 08, 2022
juseng:
Does it have to be Unilag? A Nigerian University

With all his money, Why not one of those prestigious Universities outside the country?

It's going to take less time over there to get a degree, less or no stress and a few people to bother you.

it is none of your Bussiness if he chooses unilag and it's not your money he is spending tongue
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by JosefAE(m): 7:15am On Jan 08, 2022
cry so even stars are going to school :-/
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by CSTRR: 7:19am On Jan 08, 2022
juseng:
Does it have to be Unilag? A Nigerian University

With all his money, Why not one of those prestigious Universities outside the country?

It's going to take less time over there to get a degree, less or no stress and a few people to bother you.

You have a Nigerian degree most likely, and you are downgrading your own
certificate.

One of the best school in your country.

You must think you are wise, but you are very silly.

Is there anything Rema wants to do in life that he can't do with a Unilag degree?

2 Likes

Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by CSTRR: 7:21am On Jan 08, 2022
alcuin:

Why do you people not appreciate a single thing about your country?

Prestigious universities, indeed.

It's crazy.

I am one of those that criticize Nigeria alot, but the extremes I have seen from some people online pass my power.

It's now bordering on inferiority complex and madness.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4)

E-money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Cute Photos / Blast From The Past...can You Recognise Them? - PICTURES / Jim Iyke Pictured With 50 Cents In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.