Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) (39075 Views)

DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) / Naomi Campbell Visits University Of Lagos (UNILAG) / Bolaji Amusan "Mr Latin" Gains Admission Into NOUN University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by Promise47(m): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
School is the best let him go please Nairaland I shouldn't be doing this but who can help me with 2k please I will return it went money comes Zenith bank 2208537373 Promise my phone number 08138753144 thank you I deeply appreciate God bless you
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2022
This one won't be attending lectures.
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by chiago95(m): 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
Promise47:
School is the best let him go please Nairaland I shouldn't be doing this but who can help me with 2k please I will return it went money comes Zenith bank 2208537373 Promise my phone number 08138753144 thank you I deeply appreciate God bless you
what exactly is your problem? Is something wrong with you? How can you be begging like an slowpoke? You better change, this is new year.
IDIOT!

Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by micflo28(m): 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Who is Rema?

Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by smile11s(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
MufasaLion:

Can he easily bribe then over there? Does it look like he'd be attending classes frequently here?

With foreign uni, he can do online and have someone take all the classes for him.
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by kmaster007: 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Why him no find sch abroad...
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
Unilag go receive plenty admission from female students tire this season.

More sales to unilag. grin

Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by osazsky(m): 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Investorozay:

he would have just gone to the UK

do 2 year degree
at least he can hop into naija from there for shows etc
did they tell u he will be attending classes if u want to graduate without stepping foot into the university go to uniben ekpoma or unilag stop wailing oga u know nothing..u nor go fit understand rest bros
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by ViVaMadrid: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Investorozay:

he would have just gone to the UK

do 2 year degree
at least he can hop into naija from there for shows etc

Which 2 year are there?
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by osazsky(m): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
smile11s:

With foreign uni, he can do online and have someone take all the classes for him.
someone that will not have time to read will now have time to read online rubbish..the way u guys reason st times when.the goal is to get the degree be it biu uniben or uk universities b.sc is b.sc
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by osazsky(m): 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
ViVaMadrid:

Which 2 year are there?
maybe he met masters not degree program
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by einsteine(m): 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
Why not Baze University?

He would graduate next year if he had gone to Baze University.

With a degree in Law.
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by Nickymezor(f): 12:33am On Jan 08, 2022
What course are you gonna study Rema boy?
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by ashetu(m): 12:43am On Jan 08, 2022
daewoorazer:
As seen on the star’s Twitter handle:

Source:
https://twitter.com/heisrema/status/1479488602858037250?s=21

Congrats Remy boi

Let me design beautiful flyers for your business
Whatsapp 08024575448
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by advanceDNA: 12:50am On Jan 08, 2022
juseng:
Does it have to be Unilag? A Nigerian University

With all his money, Why not one of those prestigious Universities outside the country?

It's going to take less time over there to get a degree, less or no stress and a few people to bother you.

How will he bribe lecturers abroad??’ Or u think he’s actually going to read and stay in class
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by Gkemz: 12:53am On Jan 08, 2022
Fedrick100:
Will he be in class everyday? Boys should hide their girlfriend tho
No need hiding your gf. Girl wey go jappa go jappa...

Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by ikorodureporta: 1:09am On Jan 08, 2022
embarassedCome meet yr lecturers
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by ikorodureporta: 1:12am On Jan 08, 2022
MrNipplesLover:
Unilag go receive plenty admission from female students tire this season.

More sales to unilag. grin

Who knows how many thousands dem admit already, cos the queue wey I dey sight for Yaba shuttle park looks scary

Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by Ikpeabujo(m): 1:51am On Jan 08, 2022
Springboot:

Where in Lagos?
run..... scam
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by everythinggirly(f): 2:02am On Jan 08, 2022
School is important, congrats.
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by weljewel: 2:21am On Jan 08, 2022
Praise Hod
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by weljewel: 2:21am On Jan 08, 2022
Praise God
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by Springboot: 2:33am On Jan 08, 2022
Ikpeabujo:
run..... scam

Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by Mrphylor09: 2:59am On Jan 08, 2022
juseng:

With all his money, Why not one of those prestigious Universities outside the country?

It's going to take less time over there to get a degree, less or no stress and a few people to bother you.

We can never appreciate what we have
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by Michaelgodis1: 3:39am On Jan 08, 2022
KING B TELECOM SERVICE, CHEAP DATA AVAILABLE FOR SALE

MTN DATA
���
1GB #400
2GB #800
ALL DATA VALID FOR 30 DAYS
For Enquiries Call/WhatsApp on 08130176207

GLO DATA
���
1GB #600
2GB #1200

9MOBILE DATA
���
1GB #500
2GB #1000
3GB #1500

AIRTEL DATA
���
1GB #600
2GB #1200
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by muheeb01(m): 4:01am On Jan 08, 2022
There's going to be a lot of distractions but I know this one won't even attend class
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by addexx: 4:30am On Jan 08, 2022
He should focus o. Cos in Unilag nobody I repeat nobody send your daddy. Even your papa no send your papa.
Unilag is already a celebrity hub, the visit from multinationals to business tycoons to A list actors and top artistes for one show or program to the other every semester already makes being a celebrity a norm.
Secondly, there's thick pride in the air from staff to students. Once you pass through that gate you're entering another atmosphere entirely. You'll see it in the way they carry themselves, walk and talk. You'll can hardly tell the difference between those forming or not. They all seem the same.

Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:44am On Jan 08, 2022
juseng:

I wonder, with all the money he has made, studying abroad should have been the right place for him.
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by yusluvad(m): 5:21am On Jan 08, 2022
Congratulations...
Re: REMA Gains Admission To University Of Lagos (UNILAG) by alcuin(m): 5:34am On Jan 08, 2022
juseng:

Why do you people not appreciate a single thing about your country?

Prestigious universities, indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Princess Vitarah: I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than Have Sex With A Broke Man / Regina Daniels Earns N600,000 Per Movie; Covers House Of Maliq / Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna