Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

My First Forex Trading Experience - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My First Forex Trading Experience (1348 Views)

My Royal Q Trading Experience So Far. / First Forex Limited Is Scam / How To Profit On Forex Without Trading Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Forex Trading Experience by KingMarlhyk: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hello Nairalanders. Happy new year to all of us (this is my first time posting this year)

Since last year December, i decided to try my way to learn about Forex so I started browsing and reading as much articles as i possibly could get from Google and as well download some few YouTube videos to get a view of it. I started trading BOOM indexes on demo account using deriv broker to start with and master before i finally move into live account and i didn't even have money at all except for my last N2k. The strategy that I even used was my own technique and it was working so really good and I was satisfied with it.

Now i felt like I've mastered it and of course I actually did so i had to add up to some to invest in my live account. Done i finally managed to get $4.50 which i now used to trade with my technique and I made profit within minutes and got to $9 without using price action, stop loss etc and i thought i could never make loss which was clear to me if i never do over sabi. This was where busy body enter me. I've never traded the Crash Indexes before buh what made me thought I could do it was because its the opposite of BOOM indexes so i crazily enter crash index with my live account and NO previous experience of trading crash and then started trading. Brethren, lo and behold my account don blow my money don go.

Moral lesson,,,

Always and i repeat always never allow pressure to get hold over you. Always be the one to control that pressure and get rid of it.
Thanks for reading buh I have just $1.56 left in my forex account and I hope to get back on track. I for don blow if not for busy body

My main reason of posting this is that if you have any platform or faucet where I could easily and quickly earn $3 pls drop the link. I'd be very grateful

1 Like

Re: My First Forex Trading Experience by Solanaa: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
My little advise, the Forex market is too volatile.

I'd advice you channel your energy to crypto atleast it's far better. Forex is addictive like bet9ja and can wreck you in seconds.

Don't mind the Youtube influencers, they won't tell you when they lose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Forex Trading Experience by KingMarlhyk: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2022
Solanaa:

I'd advice you channel your energy to crypto atleast it's far better. Forex is addictive like bet9ja and can wreck you in seconds.

I can't get addicted to it cause my aim was to earn money from forex and invest in crypto. Secondly I've even done bet9ja before and didn't get addicted to it.

To say the truth, if i had set my mind not to be greedy and sew my coat according to my size i won't have written this article because i won't have lost my money and i would have been making more money
Re: My First Forex Trading Experience by KingMarlhyk: 9:13am On Jan 08, 2022
Fuller120:
Thanks for sharing this information i was willing to start investing and i haven't any idea whare i should invest this will help me a lot

You're welcome, me now am still looking for the money to get back on track. Pls no matter what, don't and never allow pressure or your emotions to control you because thats what made me lose money if not by now i should be having atleast $500 if not more.
Re: My First Forex Trading Experience by bigman5(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2022
Please I want to learn. Please can you assist me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Forex Trading Experience by KingMarlhyk: 11:12am On Jan 08, 2022
bigman5:
Please I want to learn. Please can you assist me?
Sure 08131897169
Re: My First Forex Trading Experience by Pastorjohn2: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
KingMarlhyk:
Hello Nairalanders. Happy new year to all of us (this is my first time posting this year)

Since last year December, i decided to try my way to learn about Forex so I started browsing and reading as much articles as i possibly could get from Google and as well download some few YouTube videos to get a view of it. I started trading BOOM indexes on demo account using deriv broker to start with and master before i finally move into live account and i didn't even have money at all except for my last N2k. The strategy that I even used was my own technique and it was working so really good and I was satisfied with it.

Now i felt like I've mastered it and of course I actually did so i had to add up to some to invest in my live account. Done i finally managed to get $4.50 which i now used to trade with my technique and I made profit within minutes and got to $9 without using price action, stop loss etc and i thought i could never make loss which was clear to me if i never do over sabi. This was where busy body enter me. I've never traded the Crash Indexes before buh what made me thought I could do it was because its the opposite of BOOM indexes so i crazily enter crash index with my live account and NO previous experience of trading crash and then started trading. Brethren, lo and behold my account don blow my money don go.

Moral lesson,,,

Always and i repeat always never allow pressure to get hold over you. Always be the one to control that pressure and get rid of it.
Thanks for reading buh I have just $1.56 left in my forex account and I hope to get back on track. I for don blow if not for busy body

My main reason of posting this is that if you have any platform or faucet where I could easily and quickly earn $3 pls drop the link. I'd be very grateful

Pls how did you deposit in your deriv broker?

I'm currently confused on how to deposit
Re: My First Forex Trading Experience by KingMarlhyk: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

App.deriv.com

Click on 3 line menu button

Click cashier
Re: My First Forex Trading Experience by KingMarlhyk: 3:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

Would you drop a token for answers
Re: My First Forex Trading Experience by Uuii: 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
Just master a strategy

Re: My First Forex Trading Experience by Zowee10(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Solanaa:

Addictive?. Nahh I don't think so.
Comrade wan make am sharp sharp.
See the lot size na for a small account.
Re: My First Forex Trading Experience by KingMarlhyk: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2022
Zowee10:

Addictive?. Nahh I don't think so.
Comrade wan make am sharp sharp.
See the lot size na for a small account.
the lot size i used was the minimum lot size for trading boom index
Re: My First Forex Trading Experience by skylane: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Solanaa:

crypto is even more volatile than forex,forex is the largest financial markets it quadruple that of crypto,crypto one billionaire will just post and panic will be every where,forex is the future

3 Likes

Re: My First Forex Trading Experience by skylane: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
KingMarlhyk:

Moral lesson,,,

my advice for you is,forex is deep,the only thing that will keep you going in forex is number 1 patience,2 have a single strategy and risk management, losses are normal I'm forex

1 Like

Re: My First Forex Trading Experience by skylane: 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
KingMarlhyk:

Moral lesson,,,

my advice for you is,forex is deep,the only thing that will keep you going in forex is number 1 patience,2 have a single strategy and risk management, losses are normal in forex,but you have to gauge your risk, don't trade when you win 2-3 consecutive trades don't trade if you are sad or anxious it breaks rule 1,and my brother price action is king learn your structure,there is a lot of millions to be made keep your head up small losses win transform to big wins if you apply consistency salam...

1 Like

Re: My First Forex Trading Experience by KingMarlhyk: 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
skylane:
my advice for you is,forex is deep,the only thing that will keep you going in forex is number 1 patience,2 have a single strategy and risk management, losses are normal in forex,but you have to gauge your risk, don't trade when you win 2-3 consecutive trades don't trade if you are sad or anxious it breaks rule 1,and my brother price action is king learn your structure,there is a lot of millions to be made keep your head up small losses win transform to big wins if you apply consistency salam...

You be better human being abeg 08131897169, lets connect
Re: My First Forex Trading Experience by skylane: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
KingMarlhyk:

You be better human being abeg 08131897169, lets connect
my WhatsApp 081 3318 1520
Re: My First Forex Trading Experience by Solanaa: 4:55am On Jan 10, 2022
skylane:
crypto is even more volatile than forex,forex is the largest financial markets it quadruple that of crypto,crypto one billionaire will just post and panic will be every where,forex is the future

I totally understand where you're headed but crypto has a lot of opportunities unlike the forex market where the rich are only getting richer. just imagine if u spare some bucks on shiba inu after trading ur spot or futures, you'd be a multi millionaire.

Never heard of that in FX, only some lucky or should i say professional traders.

You portfolios are just like stable coins
Re: My First Forex Trading Experience by skylane: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2022
Solanaa:

I totally understand where you're headed but crypto has a lot of opportunities unlike the forex market where the rich are only getting richer. just imagine if u spare some bucks on shiba inu after trading ur spot or futures, you'd be a multi millionaire.

Never heard of that in FX, only some lucky or should i say professional traders.

You portfolios are just like stable coins
then you are not well verse in the financial market show me how many crypto billionaires and I will show u many billionaires traders
Re: My First Forex Trading Experience by ElectronicMoney(m): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2022
KingMarlhyk:

You're welcome, me now am still looking for the money to get back on track. Pls no matter what, don't and never allow pressure or your emotions to control you because thats what made me lose money if not by now i should be having atleast $500 if not more.

Are you sure it's possible to grow $4.5 to $500 doing forex trading?
Re: My First Forex Trading Experience by KingMarlhyk: 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2022
ElectronicMoney:

Are you sure it's possible to grow $4.5 to $500 doing forex trading?

Yes and I will do it. Pls if you know the $3 isn't much for you, just fund me and when I get I'll pay you back
Re: My First Forex Trading Experience by Cyril009(m): 1:52am On Jan 13, 2022
Solanaa:

Are you into crypto ?
Maybe crypto Arbitrage

(1) (Reply)

Good, Genuine And Reliable Investment, Kindly Post Here / Isisi isiis isisi idix / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.