Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Good, Genuine And Reliable Investment, Kindly Post Here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Good, Genuine And Reliable Investment, Kindly Post Here (1375 Views)

Could Fixed Deposit Be The Answer To Secured N More Reliable Investment. / I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls / Trusted and Reliable Investment Programmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good, Genuine And Reliable Investment, Kindly Post Here by daniela556(m): 7:39am On May 25, 2016
good and reliable investment, post it here
Re: Good, Genuine And Reliable Investment, Kindly Post Here by AnietieWilliams(m): 11:16am On May 25, 2016
daniela556:

If you have enough funds to invest. I am currently looking for an investor in my company.
Fondue Lenok Mobile Market.
www.fonduelenok.com
Re: Good, Genuine And Reliable Investment, Kindly Post Here by chukwuwike2ny(m): 1:36pm On May 25, 2016
Re: Good, Genuine And Reliable Investment, Kindly Post Here by mightykay(m): 3:09pm On May 29, 2016
Establish Jamb CBT Centre wt 11 n 12.2million, u will have 200 n 250 laptops cbt centre respectively and make 3 n 3.5millions respectively. additional 10million awaits when waec n neco start cbt exam. call on 08033162875 if interested
Re: Good, Genuine And Reliable Investment, Kindly Post Here by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 29, 2016
Get 30percent of your money within three weeks. Contact me. 09032474771. Confirmed have been on this for the past three months. Test it out.

1 Like

Re: Good, Genuine And Reliable Investment, Kindly Post Here by jmoes(m): 12:08am On Jun 01, 2016
daniela556:
invest just 18$ in four corners alliance and watch ur money grow to thousands of dollars as your downline increases within few months..contact me on whatsapp 09093580014 for full details of how four corners alliance work.
Re: Good, Genuine And Reliable Investment, Kindly Post Here by intom: 2:02am On Jun 01, 2016
You can generate daily income in dollars with your smartphone. Just download an app from Google Play store. Fund it. Perform daily tasks and start earning meaningful income. Contact:helpinghand.partner@gmail.com
Re: Good, Genuine And Reliable Investment, Kindly Post Here by daniela556(m): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2016
my budget is #100,000 i need an investment plan, pls help me
Re: Good, Genuine And Reliable Investment, Kindly Post Here by lanimus: 11:18am On Jul 15, 2016
Hello @Daniela556. I'm lawal hassan. We've got a business waiting to be invested in on propane cooking gas. The business is scalable and therefore allows for an investor starting with a modest amount. Your investment is guaranteed against any financial loss as you have the option of insuring it against the monthly salaries of the founders. This means that the money invested will be paid back from our monthly salaries, we have prepared an agreement contract with our bank to that effect waiting to be activated by investors. For further details, we would prefer to have your phone number as email correspondence has the disadvantage of stalling communications. You may send us a mail at lanimuss66@ gmail.com with your contact. That way we can talk better. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Exact Replica Of MMM, Simpler, Faster Safer / Businesses You Can Do To Get Some Extra Income Rowling In / How To Earn N3m (three Million Naira) In One Month, Working From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.