Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Heavily Armed ESN Command On Move - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavily Armed ESN Command On Move (4861 Views)

BREAKING: Armed ESN Reservists Returns To Camp For Critical Assignments (video) / Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election / Breaking: Faces Of Armed ESN/ UGM Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavily Armed ESN Command On Move by heniford2: 4:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
ablejesus26:

Esn militants that was created to attack security formations and intimidate Igbos who do not support the ipob fraud come to stay where??�
Come to stay yet they are being picked up and killed in vain for a very useless and fruitless fraudulent ipob struggle,most of you guys don't think before you type,you somehow manage to type before you think �
Igboland says no to senseless insurrection
Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda.
go and sell ur waist sharper or Shawama when real men are talking kids shut up and learn, undecided i understand you hate IPOB and ESN but your hate has no fruit already either deal with it or forget it.
Re: Heavily Armed ESN Command On Move by ablejesus26(m): 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
heniford2:
go and sell ur waist sharper or Shawama when real men are talking kids shut up and learn, undecided i understand you hate IPOB and ESN but your hate has no fruit already either deal with it or forget it.

You sound like a child of 19��
There is no such thing as hate in all my opinions.
All I do is to hit your rubbish head with reality and truth�
The Country is messed up, yes.
Is a group like ipob that will put others to chains if they had power at their disposal a better option??hell no.
We will not run from Nigeria to fall into the hands of brainwashed thugs and cultist with their taliban wannabe agenda, fiaakwa God forbid.
Keep doing your online ipob shenanigans and sounding like a mentally unstable person, while in reality true Nwafor have already made their stand.
You are following a movement that only has brainwashed thugs, cultist and hardened criminals as man power yet you think they can achieve anything meaningful,no be juju be that.. Igboland says no to senseless insurrection.

1 Like

Re: Heavily Armed ESN Command On Move by heniford2: 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
ablejesus26:

You sound like a child of 19��
There is no such thing as hate in all my opinions.
All I do is to hit your rubbish head with reality and truth�
The Country is messed up, yes.
Is a group like ipob that will put others to chains if they had power at their disposal a better option??hell no.
We will not run from Nigeria to fall into the hands of brainwashed thugs and cultist with their taliban wannabe agenda, fiaakwa God forbid.
Keep doing your online ipob shenanigans and sounding like a mentally unstable person, while in reality true Nwafor have already made their stand.
You are following a movement that only has brainwashed thugs, cultist and hardened criminals as man power yet you think they can achieve anything meaningful,no be juju be that.. Igboland says no to senseless insurrection.
let me ask you that was born in 18�� something you claim IPOB are thugs, Cultist and hardened criminal right you also claim to be nwafor how best is the best way to get biafria what project have you commission in your community you am asking how have you influence positivity in your social gathering,let me tell you like i said early on face your Shawama buzz or ur waist training stuff and leave what you don't know okey oga 18�� something man, Do we have security when fuani invade Enugu and Rape our ladies but ESN stood up start fighting them people like you who usually think from anus not with there head will come online trying to prove something which has nothing to prove has the Eastern state complained bitterly about IPOB or ESN undecided undecided get sense 1880 something man abeg..
Re: Heavily Armed ESN Command On Move by ablejesus26(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
heniford2:
let me ask you that was born in 18�� something you claim IPOB are thugs, Cultist and hardened criminal right you also claim to be nwafor how best is the best way to get biafria what project have you commission in your community you am asking how have you influence positivity in your social gathering,let me tell you like i said early on face your Shawama buzz or ur waist training stuff and leave what you don't know okey oga 18�� something man, Do we have security when fuani invade Enugu and Rape our ladies but ESN stood up start fighting them people like you who usually think from anus not with there head will come online trying to prove something which has nothing to prove has the Eastern state complained bitterly about IPOB or ESN undecided undecided get sense 1880 something man abeg..

The problem is that you are incapable of thinking because you have been brainwashed beyond redemption �.
The country suffers insecurity from all quaters,but how is a militant sect that was created to attack security formations and intimidate Igbos who will not join them to bow to their onye oshi London scammer,makes the situation better??
Igbo has great men from all sectors why do they not stand with your fraud ipob?
I am not as rich as your chi na onye nzoputa london scammer,but I have done more than him in Igboland �.
Let groups that a just come out and speak about freedom,not a group that goes about threaning, cursing and killing others who do not support their fruad,that's a red card you mòron.
Keep doing your online shenanigans better get your voters card and join Apga because Igboland is a democratic state and there is no plan to change status quo at least for now.
Ipob is a registered organization.
Igbo is the tribe.
In Igboland we have a govt,you either get involved in reality on ground or keep sounding like a mentally deranged ragamuffin on the internet ��.

1 Like

Re: Heavily Armed ESN Command On Move by Decodedp: 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Beremx:
So far, no Governor in the SE has blamed the insecurity in the region on ESN. You are the only one doing so. You have no proof, do you?

Wow! Something tells me some of you are intentionally mischievous (if there's anything like that).
Or maybe it's not the beremx of APC i used to know
Re: Heavily Armed ESN Command On Move by LottiOk: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
Guy rapu dat ezi ofia u r trying 2 talk sense into his thick brainwashed skull, he's beyond redemption�. Soon he & his fellow NL Ipob online E-warriors will b picked up like dia onye ndufu Kanu. Dey don't want 2 accept dey've been beaten by FG, just look @ d incoherent replys 4rm him, it only makes sense 2 him & his likes. Just like dia agitation, dey don't think � things 2ru. Dey r helping d FG 2 brand demselves as terrorists with all dia unguarded utterances which dey cowardly deny wen d outcome starts taking d negative course it was designed 2 by Ipob Dos & dey don't even know it.

ablejesus26:

The problem is that you are incapable of thinking because you have been brainwashed beyond redemption �.
The country suffers insecurity from all quaters,but how is a militant sect that was created to attack security formations and intimidate Igbos who will not join them to bow to their onye oshi London scammer,makes the situation better??
Igbo has great men from all sectors why do they not stand with your fraud ipob?
I am not as rich as your chi na onye nzoputa london scammer,but I have done more than him in Igboland �.
Let groups that a just come out and speak about freedom,not a group that goes about threaning, cursing and killing others who do not support their fruad,that's a red card you mòron.
Keep doing your online shenanigans better get your voters card and join Apga because Igboland is a democratic state and there is no plan to change status quo at least for now.
Ipob is a registered organization.
Igbo is the tribe.
In Igboland we have a govt,you either get involved in reality on ground or keep sounding like a mentally deranged ragamuffin on the internet ��.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just in: Lagos Labour Party Chairman Decamped To APC / Compare Between The Abacha Regime And Obasanjo's Regime / Okonjo-iweala Raises Alarm Over 2011 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.