Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,813,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship (2196 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating (2) (3) (4)

My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by Osiki18(f): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Good evening guys please I need your advice. I and this guy have been dating since March 2020,we understand each other though we have normal relationship misunderstandings. I have met his family and he has met mine. I noticed that he has been distancing himself since December, I took it lightly because of his work load. He called me last night to say he is no longer interested and that he doesn't want tie me down plus he is being considerate about the future. I have strong feelings for him and I have not felt this way towards any man. Please I need advice because I am finding it difficult to just let him go.

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by Anigreat: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2022

You're lucky he told you on time to find your way, instead of being grateful you're here lamenting more than prophet Jeremiah.

He wasn't the right person for you, when the right person comes, he will stay regardless of anything.

Have a wonderful evening and know that the love of God is the surest love with no disappoinment. Man will fail you, but God cannot fail you.

May that amazing person locate you soon.q

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
Osiki18:
Good evening guys please I need your advice. I and this guy have been dating since March 2020,we understand each other though we have normal relationship misunderstandings. I have met his family and he has met mine. I noticed that he has been distancing himself since December, I took it lightly because of his work load. He called me last night to say he is no longer interested and that he doesn't want tie me down plus he is being considerate about the future. I have strong feelings for him and I have not felt this way towards any man. Please I need advice because I am finding it difficult to just let him go.
It's easy let him go he ain't worth you..stop stressing yourself mentality aiit..

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by slawormiir: 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

Don't worry baby girl....just be strong and move on

The thing is women are emotionally traumatized at the beginning of every break up but after some time na we real niggarrrs dey suffer am

At first we real niggarrrs go dey feel like a boss

And the woman go dey cry

But in a couple of months ehnnnnn..... those ladies will be emotionally strong

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by Blackestjunior(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2022
Move on
Life goes on

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by Frankicent(m): 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
He probably has worries and trouble. He just don't you to be a part of it. Maybe financially

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by BigJoe19: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

It's easy let him go he ain't worth you..stop stressing yourself mentality aiit..
He stopped the relationship doesn't make him a bad person. What's with this victim mentality? If a relationship ain't working one can quit.

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by BigJoe19: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
You're woman dress good, walk seductively, go out more you will find a new guy in no time, you only miss him because of what he offers you when you get a new bf he will give you what your ex bf always gave you.

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Just let him go ma.... Work on yourself and your emotions. Have fun and enjoy time with your girlfriends.

You'll be fine.

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
BigJoe19:
He stopped the relationship doesn't make him a bad person. What's with this victim mentality? If a relationship ain't working one can quit.
And where did I say he was a bad person tho?
What kinda problem is this?can't I drop a comment without you boys misunderstanding me? undecided

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by Percaput: 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
No concrete reason?? Not a good way to break up..

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by danietohbadt(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sorry ehn, just take heart

But that one no mean say make you use your next guy eye see SEGE ooooo.

Dem don serve you breakfast be that, enjoy am

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by danietohbadt(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sorry ehn, just take heart

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by yuping(m): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
One ticket please take it. Honest man.

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by Sammy101111(m): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
If he breaks up with you is it the end of the world
Have you never broken someone heart before
So na normal thing
Na turn by turn

Na woman own worse pass
Move one

If he no break up
Na you go break up
Nothing bad

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2022
Just move on or better still come to me let me mend your heart before it gets worse

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2022
Your guy is a Red piller smiley Red pillers knows what they want and goes for it. No need pretending to love you when he doesn't. That's how simps behaves,,, not confident enough and unable to express themselves but your bf didn't. You should be grateful he even told you before hand undecided

I must commend the guy for this.

Please Note: guys like this can still find a way back to their ex despite the fact she has a new boyfriend. This is because they know the girl must surely give in cheesy

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by fikayormi(m): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
I’m so sorry baby girl but am afraid I got some bad news for you .

LET HIM GO

Trust me you’ll be fine

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by HopeNeverDies: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
Damnnnnn!!! Life isn’t fair.

Sorry bout that huh

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by Curious346: 9:38pm On Jan 07, 2022
HopeNeverDies:
Damnnnnn!!! Life isn’t fair.

Sorry bout that huh
he just ended your former sinful life. You should be serving God not Satan

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Not every relationship will lead to marriage, it's one of those, move and move forward,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by Queenserah26(f): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Be strong dear. I know it is not easy but you have to move on. The best is yet to come.

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by dollytino4real(f): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
go dance well well 4 church that the yoke of boyfriendhood has been destroyed from ur life, fill ur heart with good things about ursef in the near future

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by Osiki18(f): 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
Thank you all for your comments. You've all lifted up my mood. Na man live me, no be God live me. I will move own
Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by BigFrog: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2022
When a guy said all that. Means he hasn't had a breakthrough from all his effort.

He has sat down and look from the day he started out with you. And no achievement he life is on circle. It's come with guys facing financial stress. Happened to me in the past.

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by smileing: 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
In the course of keeping a relationship, don't forget to build yourself too. Move on it's already good that he told you so that you can plan better.
If you are going to cry,cry but get your a*s together and move on.it isn't the end.
The feings ll fade with time

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by ETIIKO: 11:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Osiki18:
Good evening guys please I need your advice. He called me last night to say he is no longer interested and that he doesn't want tie me down plus he is being considerate about the future. I have strong feelings for him and I have not felt this way towards any man. Please I need advice because I am finding it difficult to just let him go.

Please i have a questions for you:
1. I hope you are not doing anything, trying to show an indication of marriage when he is not yet ready?
2. How do you treat him, do you show concern for what he place his priorities on.
3. In what little effort and kindness do you support in any of his goals.
Thank you meditate on this first.

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by arthurwillia(m): 12:17am On Jan 08, 2022
Osiki18:

Find it Hard or not my guy don move
Do you wanna know the truth, the guy doesn’t rate you and doesn’t see you as someone who he can marry.
I’ve been in such situation before I’m saying it from experience cause I’ve used this line before that blah blah I don’t want to tie you down, babe trust me if he sees what he wants in you, he will beg you to wait for him walai
So how do you let him go? Just know that he doesn’t rate you and you are wasting your time
Know that and know peace, it will be hard but time heals, my ex too cried too but time healed her and she no even send me again now, even if I cal her sef she no send me

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by Mophor: 12:32am On Jan 08, 2022
Issokay!!!

U chop ur breakfast too early for d year embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by SonOfEl(m): 1:00am On Jan 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Don't worry baby girl....just be strong and move on

The thing is women are emotionally traumatized at the beginning of every break up but after some time na we real niggarrrs dey suffer am

At first we real niggarrrs go dey feel like a boss

And the woman go dey cry

But in a couple of months ehnnnnn..... those ladies will be emotionally strong

This notion is grossly erroneous. It doesn't apply to a lot of guys. Me no feel dat way bro

Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by Lalami3232(m): 6:14am On Jan 08, 2022
Re: My Boyfriend Just Ended Our 2 Years Relationship by zed7: 6:29am On Jan 08, 2022
These things happen. Hopefully, you'll meet your own soul mate soon.

Don't go back and beg, cut all communication for now so you can heal.

I'm sure you've also broken off relationships in the past. That's how life works, we keep trying till we find what is ours.

Gift Suggestions For My Husband For Valentine /marriage Anniversary / Where Is Pweety For Me? / I Have Fallen Out Of Love Just When I Was Supposed To Have Proposed