Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) (35901 Views)

Anita Joseph Criticized For Wearing A Miniskirt During Meeting With Peter Obi / Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion / Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by JOemmy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dagah2:
Who ever fetches ant infested woods shouldn't cry when the lizards start their own job. He started the zoom whatever and was actively calling people and promoting it... He can't win the banks as he has no right to any of the names, whether Peter, Psquare or Okoye.

How do you know that a whole psquare franchise that have been making waves worldwide for years is not registered?
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Marvyx:
I don't support crime but if there was a bigger and lesser sin, Na this local yahoo boys dy vex me pass. So lazy eh,... The work wia you put for this format neva reach you to go find format for Yankee peeps heeediots.....
Thunder fire your head idiot scamming na better thing? local or international scam no be scam? All of una wey dey support yahoo Boys for tjis country na premature death all of una go dey die.
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by LollySeaSide: 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
Bank scams don't occur without the connivance of some of the bank officials.
Let's just hope Peter is not pulling a publicity stunt.
That's an EcoBank account.
If this is true, we'll know in the coming days because he'll surely sue Eco Bank.
If he doesn't, we already know why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by buJu234: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Access bank collected my 20k for airtime top up but I got nothing..

Even after complaining; they still say there's no solution..

I am planning to stop using them oo..

I nor get power for wahala dis 2022.

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by Cmanforall: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
State001:

https://www.instagram.com/peterpsquare/p/CYbTHDTL1N-/?utm_medium=copy_link
Mr. P always looking out for scammers using his name.
How about the people he scams with his fake lottery stuff kiss

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by Fantazy(m): 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
By this very period last year. Someone opened an account with Access Bank in my name and wiped out all my entire savings from another bank (my First bank account).

Luck will surely run out of some of these So called thieves who called themselves banker (cos they cannot tell me they are not involved before those fruadulent transactions can be successful)

Imagine the bank telling me it's a No Trace account. So they can't Trace the perpetrator. Are you kidding me?
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by emmykk(m): 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
faste:
Gtb,first bank and zenith operate such account as well.

Aha so it is not new...it is the intention that matter
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by BLING4BLING: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ecobank fvck up o
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by stephenponti(m): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2022

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by adebwalex(m): 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
State001:

https://www.instagram.com/peterpsquare/p/CYbTHDTL1N-/?utm_medium=copy_link
Investigate shows the bank account starting with 8111445292 is ........ Easy way just pick any bank and fix that account on bank mobile app, you will get the name Eco Bank..
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by miqos02(m): 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
That account is an ecobank account
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by miqos02(m): 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
adebwalex:

Investigate shows the bank account starting with 8111445292 is ........ Easy way just pick any bank and fix that account on bank mobile app, you will get the name Eco Bank..
true

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
Dagah2:
Who ever fetches ant infested woods shouldn't cry when the lizards start their own job. He started the zoom whatever and was actively calling people and promoting it... He can't win the banks as he has no right to any of the names, whether Peter, Psquare or Okoye.

I can see you are not a very bright fellow.
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by Valike2008: 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
This is a wallet account, which can be opened with any name

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by jimyjames(m): 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Lanretoye:
Name that is not trademarked,how did he feel he is the only Peter okoye...Peter okoye psquare is even different from Peter okoye.moreover banks have multiple customers bearing the same name but with different account nos.
I don't think there is any Peter okoye psquare out there besides this one
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by ba2remagaji: 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by Dagah2: 3:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
BuddhaPalm:

I can see you are not a very bright fellow.
Brighter fellow, is Paul his twin brother crying over the same case? How many celebrities are having it so much on this? It is the hazard he brought upon himself by actively promoting and calling people via the zoom lottery. If a king decides to play with children, the mannerless ones must call him "big head" one day. He brought the ant infested woods, let him cry his cry.

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by judejamy(m): 3:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
This isn't the fault of the bankers , what if a customer comes with a valid ID with those names on it and this ID can be verified on the NIBBS PORTAL, u can't Stop the customer from enrolling in the BVN platform and subsequently opening an account.
The KYC (Know Your Customer) documents required are just Valid ID, Bvn and Address Verification Report. And once the ID is verifiable case closed.

So you can only report the fraud to the said bank so that the account will be on PND and further investigation will be carried out

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by Jamile321: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
See below
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by everythinggirly(f): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
It's not a new thing.
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by frowland(m): 3:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
Susily:

Yeah no one should do business with the name Dell without the company's express written permission

Because the company can sue and claim damages

Doing business with Dell as your company name is different from having an account with the name Dell. It's the bank who should do due diligence not the customer.
There are thousands of people who answer and open bank accounts with the name Dell.
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by Dfr0: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Really
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by edoairways: 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
naijainstinct:
Please call them out. I know KUDA bank and OPay are guilty of this. Most of these frauds are perpetrated by these new digital financial institutions.

I have complained severally to[b] OPay and Kuda but[/b] they won't even acknowledge your emails. Kuda has no physical address to lodge complaints. CBN is not helping matters either. They have refused to respond to petitions sent to them. How can you tell me you cannot trace a fraud because the account does not have BVN? Then why is the account functioning without proper biometrics?
These institutions make use of BVN and NIN for registration
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by edoairways: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
emmykk:

That is access bank ...open without BVN. Not necessarily involving bankers .just Dail some code with your phone and you create bank account gbam
There is a limit to the transactions on such bank.
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by edoairways: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sabadon:
Nigerians are so criminal minded goshhh
Not all Nigerians are.

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by RodgersAkpafu: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kaiser20:
Scamming is written very bold in Nigeria culture and Value system. From the very poor to the rich, from citizens to leaders, young and elderly, local or foreign residents
Shameless society
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by clothingonline(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Have met peter okoye before 2 a search on google will give u 6 people with d name
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by Sabadon(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2022
edoairways:

Not all Nigerians are.
true tho, it should be most
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by virginchaser(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
heniford2:
Fidelity bank criminal bank big criminal bank avoid banking with them to avoid tears undecided

Umph! I hope they are reading this. Terrible.
Re: Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) by heniford2: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
virginchaser:

Umph! I hope they are reading this. Terrible.
Read waiting that bank is so useless and defrauding fidelity banks are criminal guys avoid them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / #JusticeForIjeoma: Mercy Eke Says Murdered Makeup Artist Was Her Coursemate / Jim Iyke Celebrates His 41st Birthday With Dapper Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.