Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

On Bin Salman Public Confession Of Sponsoring The Zaria Massacre.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Bin Salman Public Confession Of Sponsoring The Zaria Massacre.... (456 Views)

Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. / Lauretta Onochie Accuses PDP Candidates Of Sponsoring Herdsmen Killings / The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Bin Salman Public Confession Of Sponsoring The Zaria Massacre.... by Elbinawi: 7:15am On Jan 08, 2022
On Bin Salman Public Confession of Sponsoring the Zaria Massacre....

The leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky, is presently conducting series interview with the ABS Channel TV on his experience from the day the Zaria Massacre stated (12th December, 2015) to the day of their historic court victory in 2020.

The interview is in Hausa Language and the ABS Channel TV is on YouTube. Subscribe to the Channel to have access to their programs.

In the recent series, Sheikh Zakzaky narrated the pronouncement of the Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman in April, 2018, that they sponsored the Zaria Massacre "to break the growing influence of Iran on the African continent". The genocidal Buhari regime that executed this biggest Massacre in the history of Nigeria has not denied this statement till date.

I once stated that during the Zaria Massacre we had an agent in the Saudi Embassy in Abuja, Nigeria. This person was following one of my Facebook accounts then. He fell in love with my writing and he sent me message. We started communicating and he confide in me his place of work. He presently does not work there anymore. He told me that the Saudi Embassy in Abuja was "very busy throughout the duration of the genocide".

The immediate actions after the Zaria Massacre of the Buhari gang of bloodthirsty killers collaborated the confession of Mohammed bin Salman #MBS. These genocidal criminals rushed to Saudi Arabia to be rewarded for the genocidal massacre of more than one thousand innocent men, women, children and infants in Zaria. The Saudi king Salman opened the door of the Ka'aba for the Buhari gang. It is important to note that king Salman of Saudi Arabia was the only world leader that publicly celebrated the #ZariaGenocide in a phone conversation with Tyrant Buhari 4 days after the genocide.

Tyrant Buhari later visited Qatar in 2016 and gave an interview. Exactly what he stated in that Qatar interview was what the Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman repeated to American Times Magazine in April, 2018.

I think it is important that the Movement does a mini documentary on this issue. Add in one video the Videos of Zaria Massacre + Buhari and gang entering the Ka'aba as reward for Zaria Massacre + Buhari's interview in Qatar + Bin Salman interview.

...and we will overcome!

Harun Elbinawi
elbinawi@yahoo.com
Re: On Bin Salman Public Confession Of Sponsoring The Zaria Massacre.... by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 08, 2022
still on this matter
Re: On Bin Salman Public Confession Of Sponsoring The Zaria Massacre.... by Wawelexy(m): 7:30am On Jan 08, 2022
Hmmm, I tire for this people mata...
Re: On Bin Salman Public Confession Of Sponsoring The Zaria Massacre.... by agulion: 7:51am On Jan 08, 2022
Abeg no the disturb us for here , all of una na the same thing, even ordinary Yoruba Muslims don the mine skulls
Re: On Bin Salman Public Confession Of Sponsoring The Zaria Massacre.... by Sonoyom(m): 8:02am On Jan 08, 2022
Buhari is really trying.

(1) (Reply)

Direct Primary Was Gbajabiamila’s Idea To Favour Someone —senator Na’allah / Emohua LGA Chairman, Chidi Llord Uncovers Illegal Mortuary In Elele-alimini / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.