Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion (51094 Views)

Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand / Dead Decaying Bodies Litter The Streets Of Kyiv, Ukraine (Graphic Photos, Video) / Why North Korea 'Ghost Ships' Wash Up In Japan Full Of Dead Bodies (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by SultanOfPuna: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2022
sarutobi:

Bro i have watched all these executions. I have a strong stomach but mehn sometimes after watching the executions i would want to vomit.

The eye removal with spool was done by CJNG (the most bloodthirsty cartel right now in Mexico).

For me its not the blood that gets to me. It is the screams the victims make. I started watching these videos as far back as 2012 and i can still hear the screams in my head till today. Also when they start to cut the throat you can hear the victims make a choking sound. This means that they are choking on their own blood! The cartel guys are nasty!

One boy was calling for his mother as they started cutting him.

Sometimes after cutting, the limb might not come off so they twist and use axe and you can hear the bone cracking.

There was this execution of a lady by a cartel where after they beheaded her you can still see her eyes move around. her eyes were moving around as they raised her detached head up to the the camera. The most brutal videos i have seen are: funky town, the Guerrero flaying, sponsored by Adidas and ghost rider in that order.

Disturbed reality does a good job of explaining it without showing the actual videos.

I will advise that you guys should not go and look for these videos cos it will mess you up and you might suffer PTSD. thankfully sites like bestgore have been taken down.
Those days i used to be hardcore
I will watch it and nothing will happen to me. Until i reached my breaking point after watching one cannibal video them cut someone heart while the person was alive.
U can see the lungs moving up and down while his eyes rolled back as he was having severe epileptic convulsions..
Mehnn those south americans are possesed by demons. That was my last gore video.
That one messed me up to the point i couldnt have erection during sex cuz my mind was fcked up with images of those executions

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by Elidrisy20: 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mexico dey crazy pass naija
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by sharpwriter(m): 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
When i was in Australia,
I was undergoing my rough teenage years, i rember one if my aussie friends who is into metal rock music, showed me a website in the dark web.
This site uploads videos of live footage executions and torture between Loz catelz and Los Zeta. Two bloody rival mexican cartels.

My brothers and sisters, that site changed my life. Not in a good way
I saw footage of executions where they behead women, who are informamts. I saw footage of torture where the use spoon to remove the guys eyes while alive.
I can still hear his screaming when i thinkbof it.
The last video that made me sign out and funny enough its on youtube.
But the youtube version cuts out the execution
There is a video of live exectution of 20 rival cartel members.
They start cutting from their legs then cut the knees while the person is alive. Some of them dont even realise the pain due to high andernaline.
After that they use a blunt knife and behead them slowly so the pain can last long.
You can hear them screaming while blood guggling from their throat as they behead them

Its a 30 minutes video, 12 minutes of spanish talking then the horror execution begins.

Now i will NEVER advice my enemy to watch those videos. It messed me up for 1 year
I had to flush out all that horror i saw by watching cartoons.
But if you are still curious, there is a guy on yotube who explains these execution videos without showing it.
If this post get some like i will dtop his yotube channel here.
Mexican cartels are DEMONS in human flesh

Edit:
i will never drop that site. Kids here might click on it.
For the youtube go and search
"Disturbed Reality"
IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IF IT DAMAGES YOUR PSYCHE. if you know you get soft mind i abeg no near that channel. It will mess u up!!!
Hmmmn... Baba I understand you. But me no dey interested in that grin I'm not even afraid of such videos.

What I want is money making sites on dark web or some sort of information website that has step by step way to make the doe (if you get what I mean) wink

If you fit help me talk to ya aussie friend or if you know one or two ways, kindly inform me to PM you.

Happy new year bàbá.

2 Likes

Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by Originalsly: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
SultanOfPuna:

Now i will NEVER advice my enemy to watch those videos.

Not Mexicans only ..... South American drug gangs period are ruthless. Those rushing go Brazil with the intention of drug runnings.... think again. South Americans do not accept excuses..... they execute you .... very slowly.... including busting you open with chain saw and hauling out the heart .... while you are very much wide awake. They will hunt you down to the end of the world to draw blood. Don't be curious and watch any such video..... you will regret it. Don't ask me how I know.

1 Like

Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by grandstar(m): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
Franksomtoo:
Mexico and drugs. This is a country where drug cartels openly challenge the govt, just like Colombia some years ago

Mexican gangs would disappear if America legalized cocaine.

Legalization will lead to the local production of cocaine or it may even be imported but then, heavily tax it. It would be sold at a price cheaper than those from the gangs.

Cocaine is very cheap to produce. It cost it $1,000 per kilo in places like Bolivia wholesale. It reaches $35,000 per kilo when it lands on US soil simply due to how difficult it is to bring it in. That's why its so lucrative. The Colombians produce it and Mexicans move it to the US for half the package.

By heavily taxing it, the US will have money to fight addiction. It will also drive out drug dealers which will heavily decrease the rate of crime in the country and the resources pledged towards fighting it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by Alanzazani: 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
My Sw
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by Anazp: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
anewchapter:
They can't try this in Malaysia or Philippines
they dare not I'm Singapore
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by Decryptor(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
[quote author=Merseycider post=109192889][/quote]

Mumú! If you don't know that the killings in the South East is sponsored by the Imo State Governor with Fulani foot soldiers then you are a foól.

Soldiers have been going around killing innocent residents but have you ever heard about them killing or confronting unknown gun men?
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by merits(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
When i was in Australia,
I was undergoing my rough teenage years, i rember one if my aussie friends who is into metal rock music, showed me a website in the dark web.
This site uploads videos of live footage executions and torture between Loz catelz and Los Zeta. Two bloody rival mexican cartels.

I saw footage of executions where they behead women, who are informamts. I saw footage of torture where the use spoon to remove the guys eyes while alive.
They start cutting from their legs then cut the knees while the person is alive. Some of them dont even realise the pain due to high andernaline.
After that they use a blunt knife and behead them slowly so the pain can last long.
You can hear them screaming while blood guggling from their throat as they behead them

Its a 30 minutes video, 12 minutes of spanish talking then the horror execution begins.

Now i will NEVER advice my enemy to watch those videos. It messed me up for 1 year
But if you are still curious, there is a guy on yotube who explains these execution videos without showing it.
Mexican cartels are DEMONS

Edit:
"Disturbed Reality"
IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IF IT DAMAGES YOUR PSYCHE. if you know you get soft mind i abeg no near that channel. It will mess u up!!!
You get mind seff to watched all those bad stuffed.I can't to do that immediately I see graphic I sign out for good.
The last time I watched such video was 2013 when my friend was slaughtered live by BH,it took me some months before I got it out of my memory.since then anything graphics was big no,no for me.

1 Like

Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by kkins25(m): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
When i was in Australia,

Edit:
"Disturbed Reality"
i no see anything for there ohh... ogbeni, comdrade, share the link...

1 Like

Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by CrudeSon: 6:34pm On Jan 08, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
When i was in Australia,

You just helped ritualists and evil minded to gain strength.

Edit:
"Disturbed Reality"
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by Tolani045(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
aycapri:
Don’t tell me this truck is filled with dead bodies
It said filled with 10 dead bodies…
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by Kaiser20: 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
tutudesz:
Mexico undecided Even the president no safe
All those busybody international accuracy organization will only report it, naa about Nigeria focus plenty
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mexicans Are Overly Loco In E’rrthing
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by Bimpe29: 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
It is crazy really but what do expect from the science students?
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by GreyLaw(m): 7:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
When i was in Australia,

Edit:
"Disturbed Reality"

You shouldn't even put a description to such evil here. Doing it makes one wonder why you did so even after warning against it.

Youtube is the most useless and most callous video apps put there. They censor people for speaking against the scam of Covid, and even twitter recently banned the scientist who created the mRNA technology used for covid vaccines simply because the man (we should trust him more than everyone else) warned against mass vaccinations using the same mRNA technique he created.

So you see the agenda. Idiots and wicked animals cashing out with covid and censoring anybody who questions the rationale behind the whole thing, but the allow evil videos of beheading, and even allow some live streaming of wicked practises.

3 Likes

Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by Afrobasic(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
When i was in Australia,

Edit:
"Disturbed Reality"

Bro, I came across that channel just last week and watched a few of their videos. I must say, the narration alone traumatised me. I still cannot believe that such evil exists in this world.

That sh*t makes me thank God that I was born in Africa. Imagine being unfortunate enough to be mexican. cry

3 Likes

Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by Sudaisomobo7(m): 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hmm wahala dey nija o
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by iyke2frankeze: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Oyibo Afonja organ harvesting business.
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by azpekuliar: 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
sharpwriter:

Hmmmn... Baba I understand you. But me no dey interested in that grin I'm not even afraid of such videos.

What I want is money making sites on dark web or some sort of information website that has step by step way to make the doe (if you get what I mean) wink

If you fit help me talk to ya aussie friend or if you know one or two ways, kindly inform me to PM you.

Happy new year bàbá.

You don ready to start your yahoo yahoo career ba
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by jeff1607(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
When i was in Australia,

Edit:
"Disturbed Reality"

Hmmm
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by TechCapon(m): 2:10am On Jan 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
When i was in Australia,

Edit:
"Disturbed Reality"
why not send me the site. I won't watch it. Capontech@gmail.com
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by TechCapon(m): 2:24am On Jan 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
When i was in Australia,

Edit:
"Disturbed Reality"
drop link, capontech@gmail.com
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by TechCapon(m): 2:32am On Jan 09, 2022
sarutobi:

Bro i have watched all these executions. I have a strong stomach but mehn sometimes after watching the executions i would want to vomit.

The eye removal with spool was done by CJNG (the most bloodthirsty cartel right now in Mexico).

For me its not the blood that gets to me. It is the screams the victims make. I started watching these videos as far back as 2012 and i can still hear the screams in my head till today. Also when they start to cut the throat you can hear the victims make a choking sound. This means that they are choking on their own blood! The cartel guys are nasty!

Sometimes after cutting, the limb might not come off so they twist and use axe and you can hear the bone cracking.

There was this execution of a lady by a cartel where after they beheaded her you can still see her eyes move around. her eyes were moving around as they raised her detached head up to the the camera. The most brutal videos i have seen are: funky town, the Guerrero flaying, sponsored by Adidas and ghost rider in that order.

Disturbed reality does a good job of explaining it without showing the actual videos.

I will advise that you guys should not go and look for these videos cos it will mess you up and you might suffer PTSD. thankfully sites like bestgore have been taken down.
drop the link pls capontech@gmail.com
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by lymelyte(m): 3:36am On Jan 09, 2022
AK481:
The Mexico gang war..cultist in Nigeria is just childs play.they don't kill by beheading,they go extra mile to kill rivals .
CNJG(gulf cartel)vs Los zeta
So many break aways factions deadlier than their parent group.

So many generals in the army,top policemen are moles ,they fight for territory along "smuggling route to America "

It's not just about the drugs ,it's all about the route ,their major business is not even in the processing and sale of cocaine ,Mexicans can't spend much on drugs,it's cheap.if you must smuggling cocaine to America from any part of South America, as you get closer to America,the prices increase.

Whether you are exporting from Colombia,Bolivia,Nicaragua etc,you must past
well said. Let me summarize.
Colombia/Peru/Bolivia are the producers and Manufacturers.
Mexico is the traffickers/Route to the US
While the US is the capital junkie of the World.
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by Kenny242(m): 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2022
angry
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by francisisking: 1:17am On Jan 10, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
When i was in Australia,

Edit:
"Disturbed Reality"
oga send the darkweb link to me privately.
Re: Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion by kullozone(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
sarutobi:

grin grin
Nawa oh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Of IGP Orders Police Officers To Sit On The Floor In Sierra Leon (Viral Pic / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU / Secret Service Shares Rare Images How They Transport The President's Motorcade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.