Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,568 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Does True Love Really Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does True Love Really Exist? (1087 Views)

Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Does True Love Exist Among Nigerian Lovers / Does True Love Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does True Love Really Exist? by gemeze(m): 10:44am On Jul 30, 2007
2face sang about true but i doubt if it really exits,some people are not to share this same world with the good ones because they are heartless,i believe that a heart break from a girl to a guy is more dangerous than a heartbreak from a guy to a girl.i am a victim of it presently.
Re: Does True Love Really Exist? by Jarrah(m): 1:55am On Aug 12, 2007
Hi,
I use to belong to that school of thought that subscribes to love. “Love” be it as it may is only an emotion state of been that blind us from reality and make us to in a state of illusion. There was this girl i fall in love with and she happen to be my very first girl, i sincerely and truly love her, both she teach me one big lesson of my life that LOVE IS AN ILLUSION. After been together for six month she wakes up one day and calls it a quit without a reason.
Re: Does True Love Really Exist? by fawwyb(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2007
True love ke? shocked For where? True love died in the late eighties grin
Re: Does True Love Really Exist? by CrazyMan(m): 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2007
It exist but it’s rare very rare.
Re: Does True Love Really Exist? by Free(f): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2007
*yawns*
Re: Does True Love Really Exist? by CrazyMan(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2007
Cover your mouth don't you know this is a public place? tongue
Re: Does True Love Really Exist? by olanajim(m): 6:40am On Aug 13, 2007
Because a car hit you and disable you does not mean cars are worthless. Blame the drivers and not the vehicles. If you are hurt while loving on fast lane, pele! As long as you don't lose your life, you will still need the car. In fact, as disable people need car to convey them to treatment centre after an accident, so does a jilted man need love to restore his broken heart.
Love it self isn't culprit when you flounder in relationship. It is you and your partner. You, for driving the wrong car, your partner for driving you to wrong destination. Don't despise love, you will always need it to recuperate.
Next time you are going on a journey, don't jump into any car. Look before you leap.0
As for the poster, Love is real and it does exists.
On your heartbreak, sorry, epele!
Re: Does True Love Really Exist? by iice(f): 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2007
Quite rare!
Re: Does True Love Really Exist? by olanajim(m): 6:22am On Aug 14, 2007
What is rare? True love?
Re: Does True Love Really Exist? by BABEELOVE(f): 7:29am On Aug 14, 2007
True love is not rare--it is just that it does not have a standard "qualifyable" definition. It means different things to different people. So---it can only be personally defined!
Re: Does True Love Really Exist? by olanajim(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2007
Fair enough. It is that personal definitions that made people to fall into error. Some people define love in money language, others, in sex language, and some look at your fine face and fall flat for you. Yet, there are those that look deeper. True love exists. If someboday fail to find it, he had been searching wrong place, or with wrong tool.
Re: Does True Love Really Exist? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2007
TRUEE OVE IS REAL AND STILL EXIST
BUT
MOST PEOPLE 2 DAY DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT LOVE IS IN D 1ST PLACE.
LOVE IS NOT SEX AND NOT D BASIS 4 TRUE LOVE.
PERSONALLY I CANNOT STAND SOMEONE I DONT LOVE
TRUE LOVE IS REAL.
START BY DEFINING WHAT U WANT N B OBJECTIVE.IF U LOVE 4 D WRONG REASONS U WILL NOT FIND TRUE LOVE.
IT IS SCARCE 2 DAY B/C OF D QUEST 4 MATERIAL THINGS
Re: Does True Love Really Exist? by Joey82(m): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2007
@poster
If at all love exist, I doubt if it exist in Naija cool cool
Re: Does True Love Really Exist? by BABEELOVE(f): 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2007
Joey82:

@poster
If at all love exist, I doubt if it exist in Naija 8) cool

Then what are all those terms of endearments I hear often at "peppr soup' joints
Re: Does True Love Really Exist? by sammyjl(f): 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2007
No
Re: Does True Love Really Exist? by olelle: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2009
True love is hard to find. It rarely exists. If someone really loves a person, he/she will care for the welfare of that person, even if that person will have to let the loved one go to another person. The one who let go will rejoice, not be hurtful.
Re: Does True Love Really Exist? by biola44: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2009
theory,
Re: Does True Love Really Exist? by banom(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2009
which one is True Love ?
Re: Does True Love Really Exist? by edogram1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2009
there is no true love asin 50-50 in africa.
Re: Does True Love Really Exist? by chidipupay(m): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2009
no, true love doesn't exist.

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Is Coming, How Would It Affect Your Love Life? / Romantic Marriage Proposals / Are Prostitutes The Solution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.