Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) (5745 Views)

Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) / Young Mother Hangs Herself And Her Son In Ghana (Photo) / 13-Year-Old Girl Hangs herself Over Poor Results, Leaves Behind Emotional Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by Iambro(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2022
This woman killed herself alongside with her only child
Sometimes leaving only child behind thinking of what they might through after you die
May their soul rest in peace cry

2 Shares

Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by MufasaLion: 11:25am On Jan 08, 2022
WTF? So terrible!

So many horrible things already this year.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by Afamsi: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2022
This is bizzarre... I bet she is regretting this wherever she is now. Suicide is never an escape route, people should learn to trust God, He alone knows how to make impossibilities possible

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by illicit(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2022
shocked
Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by Kriss216: 11:35am On Jan 08, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by daddytime(m): 11:43am On Jan 08, 2022
What a heartless evil woman even in death.

Why not just leave the innocent kid out of your madness?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by Wawelexy(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2022
Two offence committed, suicide and murder....

She thought she's helping the child by killing her so she won't suffer after her own demise... Too bad, she should have let the little girl be, help will surely locate her...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by doggedfighter(f): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2022
cry

What or who could have pushed her to this extent?

She loved her baby so much she couldn't bear the thought of leaving her behind.

Life can be so tiring and overwhelming sometimes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by Tpharell: 11:49am On Jan 08, 2022
Committed murder first, then suicide. That child must have wondered in their young mind, 'whats mumy doing?'. Just sad!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 08, 2022
And she has husband ooo,her husband must have stressed her and drove her into depression. Men are really wicked and heartless
Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
sad shocked Why would a person commit suicide in the first place? Do they think it solves their problems or what?
Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by Ahmed0336(m): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
shocked
Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by princeemmma(m): 1:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
what can be the cause for a woman to do this, all this our woman, they are very deadly, kill yourself if you won kill yourself, why kill the innocent kid with you............. Infact go rot in hell

1 Like

Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by starbuck(f): 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
She is a heartless murderer undecided

May her soul not rest well irrespective of what

4 Likes

Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
This is weird tho..only if you know what she've been through..
Ain't justifying suicide before wannabe redpillers will troop into my mention..
Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by obinna58(m): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
Horror in reality

If I have a button to click and erase this world I wouldn't think twice

Things like this makes me wanna be a terrorist

Anyway let them keep developing nuclear weapon soon we can erase the world with just a clickangry

Glimpse into the future cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by Prinss: 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Most likely a murder case
Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
You people be creating topic without concrete evidence, where did it happen?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by adebayour26: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
doggedfighter:
cry

She loved her baby so much she couldn't bear the thought of leaving her behind.

Did I just her you say he loves her child so much?
Come off it!
She just deprived the little girl of a chance to life and future.
Why drag the child to an early grave with her?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by LoveFayfay(f): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2022
There's always two dimensions to everything.
Yes, she murdered her baby and committed suicide...
Yes, she loves her child so fucking much, she can't leave her to suffer in this cruel world. Forget the fact that "help will locate her", because she will still face hardship.
It is selfishness and cruelty if she left this world because of the hardship and left that child alive to face it; on the other hand, it is love that made her murder her child along side herself.
But all in all, SUICIDE IS COWARDICE.
NEVER QUESTION THE LOVE OF A MOTHER FOR HER CHILD, It's unfathomable.
Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by delzbaba(m): 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
she killed someone then killed herself, this is beyond horrible.
Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by Fiscus105(m): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
Wonder shall never end ooooo

Since she tired of life why can't she leave innocent girl to leave, so many couples would have gladly taken over the custody of the girl theirs.
Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by adecz: 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
cry cry cry

This is the most pathetic picture
I have ever set my eyes on... ☹️☹️☹️

5 Likes

Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by Memberclub(m): 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
stupid bitchh
Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by Guest2008: 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2022
Oh my! Things are really happening o embarassed
Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2022
She should have left the kid out of her madness, this is so wrong in all ramifications.
Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2022
The Ajala president, this is your Next level 2.0 you promised! Its unfortunate. The suffering and depression is real..
Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by Nicepoker(m): 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
You see these bleeding creatures? They are terrible.
Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by gambia(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
When I thought I have seen it all.
Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by Iliveforever(m): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
A PURE CASE OF MURDER
Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by Jacobx007: 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
Either the woman was mentally unstable or someone killed them, a proper investigation should be carried out.
THIS PICTURE BROKE MY HEART TO PIECES

2 Likes

Re: Woman Hangs Herself And Her Child(picture) by Aguilar(m): 6:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
Selfish biitch

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

”two Dies From Cult Clashes In Calabar” (graphic Photos) / Is Rally Trade REAL Or FAKE ? / Motorcyclists Accuse Police Of Harassment, Extortion, Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.