Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Zamfara Insecurity Is Undereported -zaynab - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Insecurity Is Undereported -zaynab (502 Views)

I Am Proud Of Buhari Proudly Nigerian On Zaynab Release - Fani-kayode / Zamfara Insecurity: Traditional Rulers React To Accusation, Dare FG / Zaynab Ikaz-Kassim & Aisha Alubankudi Organized The US Protest — Segalink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zamfara Insecurity Is Undereported -zaynab by Investigative: 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Whenever i hear people saying the insecurity issue in Zamfara is being tackled i just listen and smile, coz more is happening than what is reported, it's not a political propaganda against the government it's just the truth, we need help in Zamfara

Re: Zamfara Insecurity Is Undereported -zaynab by vanbonattel: 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
The current information and communications ministers were chosen for a particular reason.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Insecurity Is Undereported -zaynab by KeenD: 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2022
I thought as much

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Insecurity Is Undereported -zaynab by minks(m): 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
God help our country.

So much bloodshed. So much evil in the land.
May our enemies never know peace until the fire they start consume them all.
Re: Zamfara Insecurity Is Undereported -zaynab by Elbinawi: 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Activist @xeephlex Tweet:

"Whenever i hear people saying the insecurity issue in Zamfara is being tackled i just listen and smile, coz more is happening than what is reported, it's not a political propaganda against the government it's just the truth, we need help in Zamfara."

Me:

What this female Activist from Zamfara State said here about her State is the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth. Unfortunately, the Governor of Zamfara State, @Bellomatawalle1, since he defected to the ruling party became totally useless to the suffering people of Zamfara State. He arrogantly thought with that move his reelection is done and dusted as security forces will help him rig the election.

Today the suffering people of Zamfara State are in need of a hardworking Governor like @ProfZulum of Borno State.

And the Youths of Zamfara State MUST rise up to defend and protect their besieged, brutalized and dehumanized communities from these murderous terrorists.

Pray For Zamfara State!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Zamfara Insecurity Is Undereported -zaynab by Truthisunique2: 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2022
Safe to say north is doomed then

Btw una still never gree Twitter abi
Re: Zamfara Insecurity Is Undereported -zaynab by bjdon: 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Elbinawi:
Activist @xeephlex Tweet:

"Whenever i hear people saying the insecurity issue in Zamfara is being tackled i just listen and smile, coz more is happening than what is reported, it's not a political propaganda against the government it's just the truth, we need help in Zamfara."

Me:

What this female Activist from Zamfara State said here about her State is the Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth. Unfortunately, the Governor of Zamfara State, @Bellomatawalle1, since he defected to the ruling party became totally useless to the suffering people of Zamfara State. He arrogantly thought with that move his reelection is done and dusted as security forces will help him rig the election.

Today the suffering people of Zamfara State are in need of a hardworking Governor like @ProfZulum of Borno State.

And the Youths of Zamfara State MUST rise up to defend and protect their besieged, brutalized and dehumanized communities from these murderous terrorists.

Pray For Zamfara State!

#ElbinawiTweets

Iam an Edo man, and I pray my brothers and sisters in Zamfara can overcome these terrible challenges. Insecurity anywhere, is insecurity everywhere.
Re: Zamfara Insecurity Is Undereported -zaynab by Kilotat: 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Do you know, If the President of this Country "Nigeria'' was a Christian, the whole north will say their is a campaign to reduce northern Muslim in Nigeria.
I thank God they don't have who to blame but themselves. And I pray the Insecurity Comes to an end.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Insecurity Is Undereported -zaynab by mrvitalis(m): 1:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Truth is we don't care ....you all know the solution but refused to do them because it would restructure the country

Give locals police job to police their locality the way they know how to ...then let's see how bandits that are strangers would over power them

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Insecurity Is Undereported -zaynab by vanbonattel: 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
mrvitalis:
Truth is we don't care ....you all know the solution but refused to do them because it would restructure the country

Give locals police job to police their locality the way they know how to ...then let's see how bandits that are strangers would over power them

I agree
Re: Zamfara Insecurity Is Undereported -zaynab by after4: 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Zamfara is a peaceful as anything. For now, it is ipob that is Nigerians problem, after all the general is leading the war against insecurity from the hiding back front.

By the time unah realize Wetin MNK tell unah, e go clear for unah eye

sai barber 2023
vote buhari 2023

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Insecurity Is Undereported -zaynab by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
The first solution is carefully explaining to northerners that they are the biggest victims of Buhari!
Re: Zamfara Insecurity Is Undereported -zaynab by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
after4:
Zamfara is a peaceful as anything. For now, it is ipob that is Nigerians problem, after all the general is leading the war against insecurity from the hiding back front.

By the time unah realize Wetin MNK tell unah, e go clear for unah eye

sai barber 2023
vote buhari 2023

Sometimes.....

Re: Zamfara Insecurity Is Undereported -zaynab by agulion: 3:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
Local Yoruba Muslims prefer to report fake news from the SE, the don't want people to hear other news
Re: Zamfara Insecurity Is Undereported -zaynab by adecz: 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
Use Sharia☪️☪️☪️ to tackle your problems..
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

❌❌❌❌❌

You were brainwashed to think
that Sharia will create a crime free State.

Now, Zamfara has become the worst
state in terms of insecurity and illiteracy❗️❗️

(1) (Reply)

People Who Called Goodluck Unprintable Name Said Campaign Should Be / Nigerian-british Chartered Accountant Wins UK By-election / See Photo of Kalu's Media Aide & Senator Bello Mandiya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.