Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death (22647 Views)

Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) / Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by maureensylvia(f): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
Chai
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by ERockson: 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hope the Carpenter was not trying to fix the woman thing because that's the only issue that makes men go crazy and do unthinkable. He's probably forking the woman but the husband should have borrowed sense. In a one sided story like this, Fear woman. He caught the woman red handed and the Carpenter ran away
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by Adunni2020(f): 9:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
Direct brief
lands for Sale
5 Acres of land going up for sale

Location: Papalanto,Ewekoro LGA ,along Lagos Abeokuta express way .

Good for commercial/residential purposes

Title: Registered survey ,OGUN STATE C OF O

Square meter-:20890

AREA -:2.089 HECTARES

Price: 40million (negotiable)

Description: 100% dry and table top land, also facing directly to the main Express road, constant Power supply in the area.

The seller seriously needs money.
The whole documents are ready

N:B The seller wants to sale all 5 Acres at once

For more information call or WhatsApp me
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by Enny2013(f): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
The post-mortem will soon show she died a natural death. This is Nigeria!!!
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by dukeboss(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
I don't like men beating there wives

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by FarahAideed: 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nassarawa Again?
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by Emperor550(m): 9:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Too bad this new year
Before clicking on the thread I know say na angry

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
He should be killed immediately.

No time. angry
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by karzyharsky(m): 9:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Chai out of frustrations
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by billyG(m): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mosquito induced death.
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by bolabadmus38: 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Many people are depressed now. We need to be very careful nowadays. Sometimes a little touch or contact In a public Bus could lead to anything violence. Let's relax our mind and be very positive and work towards it. I believe the man never meant to kill his wife but the devil used him. Let's be calm, everything will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by Josywhyte: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Oga wife killer welcome to prison 2022
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by izubext007: 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Human life now adays
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by Success957: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hell fire straight

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by Bouncin(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://c./_FoKNIe7na8AAAAd/columbo.gif[/img]

....the mosquito should be questioned as witness?
WTF man
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
Emuforlife1:
U no go like dey calm dan small, small??...
I am standing up for my women.. grin grin
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by BigBashiru: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
WibusJaga:
cry

RIP. Every married man must learn how to manage & control his anger because some woman can provoke you to point of madness. Usually ends in regrets & premium tears.

What's the point of marriage when you can be alone and happy - no nagging etc?
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by Pataricatering(f): 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2022
These violent gender - if its not yahoo plus , it will be murder , kidnapping , armed robbery , terrorism, banditry, ritual killing . Always men .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by Benzemma(m): 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
Kai, see i don try make i ask God why, e come be like say i dey waste my time!
Na this kind thing dey make me vex!

Please our religious leaders, i have been saying it and i want to repeat it again. They should start writing "SAFETY FIRST"on marriage certificate, to sensitize people that their life is more important than the marriage they are into.

Am just imagining how i will beat to dead, the person I used my mouth and confess to how much I loved her because of unreasonable provocation.

We men! Must we beat our wives to prove our position in the family.
At times, overlooking some certain things, will not make us half a man. Because if you act when you are angry, you will make the best mistake you will ever live to regret. It's an act of foolishness to think beating a grown up adult, will make her obey and respect you. Instead, it will her hate you more and become more stubborn.
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by porthouse7(f): 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
Luis Suarez family
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by NaijaCover(m): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
Emperor550:
Too bad this new year
Before clicking on the thread I know say na angry

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Bro

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by Jaqenhghar: 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
This is the kind of news that makes Niggerland redpillers happy. They nut to these kind of news.
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by BigBashiru: 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
Pataricatering:
These violent gender - if its not yahoo plus , it will be murder , kidnapping , armed robbery , terrorism, banditry, ritual killing . Always men .

Female violence is equal to male violence.... its not just physical...
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
The spirit of anger is very destructive.
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by Jostoman: 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
See frustration everywhere under this wicked and heartless government
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by Electrochemistry(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
Another one! Don't rate a man by his look, riches or wealth. Don't rate him by his fake sweet words. People strongly go after these things and although they are in most cases needed yet a man is not great by merely possessing them. Rather I urge you to assess a man on the basis of his ability to check his anger because a short temper and violent man can destroy all that he's laboured for in his lifetime.
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by Briller: 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2022
samuel051:
Holy gram
Hope it's not because of staffing
Wtf man.

In my l opinion it could be as a result of many things playing out.

Scenario 1 - Inferiority complex: The man probably felt slighted that the woman is taking up his role which naturally affects the male ego. Dear men, when will you realise that and accept the fact that marriage is no competition.

Scenario 2 - Financial Strain: Come on, we can't be talking about mosquitoes and nets in a situation where there probably isn't food available in the house. The man might feel his wife is wasteful.

Scenario 3 - Spur of the Moment: The man probably lost it and snapped when the wife gave an insulting responses.

Scenario 4: Suspicion
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by Skmoda360(m): 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Make em no give this one prison food...make em just guillotine am straight...throw the body to the Crocs to feed on....useless man. undecided

Marriage is never a competition...... undecided
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by letitrainnow(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
4 wonder words for 2022

One MAJOR reason why we usually don't get the type of upgrade and improvement we want in our lives is that we focus on the wrong things.

Instead of taking more intentional action, we do other things.

Most people talk and boast to their friends and on social media about what they are going to do.

And they eventually don't do it.

Emman Daniel - Since you are my subscriber, I want you to carve the 4 words below in your skull from now on.

The words are:

TALK LESS, DO MORE.

Repeat it.

Anytime you are tempted to do the vain big talk people do, use that energy to TAKE MORE ACTION instead.

Do, Do, Do.

And make sure your actions are intentional.

Intentional action creates the type of results you want.

And those results will speak for you instead.

Let losers keep talking and talking.

Focus on doing more and more.

Again, the words are:

TALK LESS, DO MORE.

May God help us all. (Check my signature for the book that will get you started right away).
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by gnhpowerhouse: 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Wahala too much ...Get woman ,Have Children ,Work hard to take care of them ...Leave Woman for her own oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gracious David West Pleads Guilty To Murder Charges / Suspected Herdsmen Rape 80-year-old Woman To Death On Her Farmland In Ondo / Man Kills Girlfriend's Relative In CrossRiver To Evade Paying N1.2m She Lent Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.