Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death (22655 Views)

Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) / Nasarawa Man With 5 Wives And 23 Kids Sells His Children For A Living / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by baralatie(m): 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
dukeboss:
I don't like men beating there wives
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by tkgindofa(m): 11:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
vincentjk:
Maybe the man has been suspecting that the carpenter has been the one shining his wife's Congo and thereby, making her disrespect him lately.

I think there's more to this story.

The woman actually contributed more than 60% into building the house, and he wants her out but she insists on her rights, so seeing a carpenter work in the house, that she was supposed to leave was provoking to Him. That's what happened...
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by tkgindofa(m): 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
post=109192767:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/01/08/nasarawa-man-yakubu-beats-wife-to-death/%3famp=1

This world is terrible; don't let material things have a better part of you. As a woman, if your life is in danger, just leave and seek help than remain in perpetual abuse, just because you have contributed more, into building the house. May God console her family.
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by bluestone2015: 11:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
Leave abusive marriage, they will not hear. They will be listening to the society.

Now will the society give you your life back.

Someone, reading this is in an abusive marriage. If you don't want to leave build your côffïn.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by aneka785(m): 12:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Na which time we no go hear bad news ? God abeg let your kingdom come
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by DEEBOZZ(m): 12:15am On Jan 09, 2022
Dollarremix:
Lots of shit dey happen for Nasarawa state.80% of them are heartless.
How do u arrived at this without any investigation ?
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by Jacksonian001(m): 1:35am On Jan 09, 2022
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by Comedian2019: 1:50am On Jan 09, 2022
yuping:
undecided sentence him to death by beating.
By public beating grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by Comedian2019: 1:52am On Jan 09, 2022
bluestone2015:
Leave abusive marriage, they will not hear. They will be listening to the society.

Now will the society give you your life back.

Someone, reading this is in an abusive marriage. If you don't want to leave build your côffïn.
You just said the truth. Truth is bitter.
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by Sarinogg: 3:09am On Jan 09, 2022
shocked

Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by vincentjk(m): 6:39am On Jan 09, 2022
tkgindofa:

The woman actually contributed more than 60% into building the house, and he wants her out but she insists on her rights, so seeing a carpenter work in the house, that she was supposed to leave was provoking to Him. That's what happened...

So how did you know all these?
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by muheeb01(m): 7:02am On Jan 09, 2022
Know how to control your anger or walk away in a tensed situation....
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by Freddo99(m): 7:04am On Jan 09, 2022
like kenya like zimbabwe like nassarawa! bird of the same feathers.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by PrinceGallant: 7:11am On Jan 09, 2022
What a bad news! The woman ought to have sought permission of her husband before engaging service of the carpenter, and she ought to obey her husband when he ordered the job to be stopped. Unfortunately, she did not know these rules or flagrantly violated them.

The husband is now a murderer, punishment of which should be killing. He had let the anger caused him to beat his wife. Indeed, the strong man is he who can control his anger. I believe he is regretting his action now but that is of no benefit, he is a killer and unless the family of the killed temper justice with the mercy, he is to be killed.

Avoid anger
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by Immorttal: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2022
WibusJaga:
cry

RIP. Every married man must learn how to manage & control his anger because some woman can provoke you to point of madness. Usually ends in regrets & premium tears.
Better still, avoid marriage kpatakpata. All women are the same, dem must provoke you. Na trap oo

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by Easylifelomo(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2022
Too bad
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by prigoz(m): 8:39am On Jan 09, 2022
The man should have controlled his temper. But on a more serious note, women can provoke somebody to loose temper, for instance, my wife sold my car kick starter I bought 10k to iron condemn people of which I know she can't sell it more than 1k, I was angry over it, as that wasn't enough, she sold zincs I removed from renovated house, the last stroke that breaks camel's back was selling of my car gear box I bought 45k to the same iron condemn people. I arrested the man immediately. Police told me that my should be arrested not the man that is doing him business. Is this not enough to beat her but I sworn not to beat her, I almost divorced her, if not for her mother's plea

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by tkgindofa(m): 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
vincentjk:

So how did you know all these?
I know the neighborhood and I have a friend resident there; so this is a concrete information.
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by NaijaCover(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
prigoz:
The man should have controlled his temper. But on a more serious note, women can provoke somebody to loose temper, for instance, my wife sold my car kick starter I bought 10k to iron condemn people of which I know she can't sell it more than 1k, I was angry over it, as that wasn't enough, she sold zincs I removed from renovated house, the last stroke that breaks camel's back was selling of my car gear box I bought 45k to the same iron condemn people. I arrested the man immediately. Police told me that my should be arrested not the man that is doing him business. Is this not enough to beat her but I sworn not to beat her, I almost divorced her, if not for her mother's plea

You Are A Very Lucky Man, Don't Forget Still Cover All The Bad News In Nigeria
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by Alcatel17: 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
dukeboss:
I don't like men beating there wives

Sup...u sent mi a mail which I can't access d email right now...u. Can drop ur whatsapp
Re: Nasarawa Man Yakubu Beats Wife To Death by dukeboss(m): 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Burnt To Death By Her Brother-In-law In Imo / Customer Robbed Of N1 Million After MTN Allegedly Gave Access To Her SIM. / Policemen Strip, Beat, & Grope A Man With Sticks In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.