Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies (18307 Views)

Odufu Regina Ohutu, BSU Student Dies Shortly After Receiving Whatsapp Video Call / NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) / Anambra Student Who Dressed Like Anas Aremeyaw, Masked Journalist, Chased Out (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by VonBenny(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
They said the boy cousin was made to knee down, because he broke the school rules, calling the deseased Parents. You see you the case has already been won by the deseased Parents. That school should be shutdown and burnt to ashes.

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Realists(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
nwajesus12:
Human life is now worthless in this zoo

Hmm
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by nickyj19: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
OldNairalander:
How did we get here?
if u ask me na who I go ask

or maybe u should ask bubu
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by anykProperties: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
It's pretty scary sending children to boarding school these days.

Reach me if you have decided to get rid of those outdated cars that occupy space in your compound. Buying scrap at handsome prices is what I do - be it barge, earth equipment, battery, electronics etc...
Send me whatsapp on 08038085317

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Uniqueteco(m): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2022
End boarding school

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Vinnie2000(m): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
blockgeek69:
Rip to this young lad.

Parents needs to understand that the disadvantages of sending a child to a boarding school outweighs the advantage.

Fact is that Couples who are lazy at parenting are quick to enrol their kids in a boarding school.

I no dey like be FTC for this kind of news. embarassed

Dat is just it!

Laziness! undecided

I once said it here, some peeps (obviously Boarding School attendees) were criticizing me!

It is Rich but Lazy, weak parents dat dump their children in Boarding school!. undecided
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by emmykk(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
blockgeek69:
Rip to this young lad.

Parents needs to understand that the disadvantages of sending a child to a boarding school outweighs the advantage.

Fact is that Couples who are lazy at parenting are quick to enrol their kids in a boarding school.

You are very correct. I have two daughters I planned they will be in boarding school because I believe that will make them independent early in life but the news from boarding school is evil

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by candidbabe(f): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
Favor2222t:
Gycv

Call all your family members to cash out before inviting nairalanders
Scammers everywhere
Stop derailing this thread.

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by matm: 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
If it's a government owned school,don't expect to get any compensation even after lawyers have milked u dry.In fact,u will only succeed in making lawyers richer.But if it a private school,u may be compensated,if u can prove beyond all reasonable doubt that he died as a result of negligence which will take a lot of money and a very long time.
Advice:If u have a child in a boarding school,get a teacher there u will confide in,and introduce ur child to the teacher.have his number as well.But make sure u are appreciating d teacher by sending something to him at least twice a term or else,he won't take u seriously.

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by tstx(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2022
which kinds parents ho send an 11 year old to boarding school

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Vinnie2000(m): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
candidbabe:
Oh no not again
1:Don Davis if not for the intervention of his mother
2: Sylvester oromoni
3: chimdalu onyekwuluje

I think parents should start boycotting boarding schools.

Once again, when I said Sylvester Oromoni's Father was weak and did not behave like a Real Ijaw Man, some here were calling me names! sad

Dat woman is a Real Parent and deserves an Award for her Tenacity and Bravery! cool smiley
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by dingbang(m): 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
Romanoff:
Why has this become so rampant?

I went to a boarding school and no one ever died in school.

What has happened from then to this point?

To those saying it's lazy parenting that's making parents send their kids to boarding schools, in this time an age, can one parent shoulder the family's responsibilities?

These days that when a man meets a lady, the first question is what do you do or what do you bring to the table?

If the both of you don't work, how can you meet up with bills?

Some will say the woman should do business, is it everyone that has business acumen?

If the woman seats at home to care for the kids, na una go call her liability.

Wetin una dey find gan gan?
why are you so bitter? It is the fault of the school. Afterall, people go to boarding schools and are still ok.

It is like saying you blame your boyfriend for going to a bank to lodge your money there, it is the responsibility of the bank to safegaurd your funds and provide your cash for you whenever you need it, do you blame yourself if you visit the bank and the bank tells you that they were robbed and money gone?

That wouldn't bother you because all you care is that the bank should provide your money for you.

Learn to see the brighter side please.

The school made an agreement to cater for the well being of the kids being it is a boarding school and they reneged in their agreement. Why the fvck would you blame it on the husband?

Be sensible please
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Afamsi: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
That Rev.father and principal of the school is a bloody liar. How can a Rev.Father be speaking from both sides of his mouth. If it was the boys guardian that called the parents, why punish the boy's cousin. He caused the boy's death and should be held responsible

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Vinnie2000(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
tstx:
which kinds parents ho send an 11 year old to boarding school

Hehehe! cheesy

See you! sad

Haven't heard of Daycare Boarding School? sad

You leave the Toddler there for 2-3 months!

This is done by some peeps who work in some kind of Multi National companies where Travelling abroad may be part of dier work routine! sad embarassed
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by everythinggirly(f): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2022
Parents should learn from sly's death. Boarding school is a no-no.

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Romanoff(f): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2022
dingbang:
why are you so bitter? It is the fault of the school. Afterall, people go to boarding schools and are still ok.

It is like saying you blame your boyfriend for going to a bank to lodge your money there, it is the responsibility of the bank to safegaurd your funds and provide your cash for you whenever you need it, do you blame yourself if you visit the bank and the bank tells you that they were robbed and money gone?

That wouldn't bother you because all you care is that the bank should provide your money for you.

Learn to see the brighter side please.

The school made an agreement to cater for the well being of the kids being it is a boarding school and they reneged in their agreement. Why the fvck would you blame it on the husband?

Be sensible please

You just insulted me without understanding my comment.

So sad.

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Vinnie2000(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Romanoff:
Why has this become so rampant?

I went to a boarding school and no one ever died in school.

What has happened from then to this point?

To those saying it's lazy parenting that's making parents send their kids to boarding schools, in this time an age, can one parent shoulder the family's responsibilities?

These days that when a man meets a lady, the first question is what do you do or what do you bring to the table?

If the both of you don't work, how can you meet up with bills?

Some will say the woman should do business, is it everyone that has business acumen?

If the woman seats at home to care for the kids, na una go call her liability.

Wetin una dey find gan gan?

Hahaha!

A Real case of 'When two Elephants fight, It's the Grass that suffers' playing out Here! sad

When Mother wants to pursue her dreams, make Millions, Buy properties like the Father, there must be some Casualties/negative consequences in the home. sad embarassed

In life, you can't cheat Nature! sad
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Collins4u1(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Your only son na im you carry go dump for one school all in the name of boarding..

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by PotatoSalad(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
blockgeek69:
Rip to this young lad.

Open mouth waaa begin yarn opata
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Elidrisy20: 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Na who they carry him pikin go boarding school these days, that place na concentration camp,or detention center, even in our days that place na hell

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Romanoff(f): 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:

[/b]

Hahaha!

A Real case of 'When two Elephants fight, It's the Grass that suffers' playing out Here! sad

When Mother wants to pursue her dreams, make Millions, Buy properties like the Father, there must be some Casualties/negative consequences in the home. sad embarassed

In life, you can't cheat Nature! sad

So mothers no spos get dreams?

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by davodyguy: 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2022
blockgeek69:
Rip to this young lad.

Why not employ house help or a maid to take care of the child, rather than opting for boarding school?

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by dingbang(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2022
Romanoff:

You just insulted me without understanding my comment.

So sad.
not my problem if you took it as an insult. I see no point in you blaming a husband, why didnt you blame the wife too since both are parents of the child.

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Realmi: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Abeg ooo... shey school no dey that PH wey the father dey.....
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Vinnie2000(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Romanoff:

So mothers no spos get dreams?

Yes, they can!

But

It must NOT override or supercede the interests or proper development of her Children! sad
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Romanoff(f): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
dingbang:
not my problem if you took it as an insult. I see no point in you blaming a husband, why didnt you blame the wife too since both are parents of the child.

Where did I blame the husband for chrissake?

Kai, you obviously didn't comprehend my comment and since I'm not responsible for your inability to comprehend what I typed in simple english, I'll only respond to those who can.

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Realmi: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Dat is just it!

Laziness! undecided

I once said it here, some peeps (obviously Boarding School attendees) were criticizing me!

It is Rich but Lazy, weak parents dat dump their children in Boarding school!. undecided
I agree with u

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Realmi: 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Dat is just it!

Laziness! undecided

I agree with u..because I get them for my family. I just hope they are learning

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Chaiii
Rip
My Alma mater
Then,in 2014 when I escaped been forced into homosexuality by seniors embarassed
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by chii8(f): 6:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
Take your children away from Nigerian boarding school, what is wrong with these parents?
There are no law regulating these schools,so take your children out of this system before you bury them!

WASSCE For Private Candidates 2018/2019 Form, Price, Deadline Out- 1st Set / Civil Servants Sending Their Children To Private Universities Are Corrupt – ASUU / Download LAUTECH Post Utme Past Questions Here For Free.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50