Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies (18314 Views)

Odufu Regina Ohutu, BSU Student Dies Shortly After Receiving Whatsapp Video Call / NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) / Anambra Student Who Dressed Like Anas Aremeyaw, Masked Journalist, Chased Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by chii8(f): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Dat is just it!

Laziness! undecided

I once said it here, some peeps (obviously Boarding School attendees) were criticizing me!

It is Rich but Lazy, weak parents dat dump their children in Boarding school!. undecided

Yes ooo, you are not far from the truth!

1 Like

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by JennyOfOldstones(f): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
When will people stop sending their children to boarding schools?
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Testimony1988(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2022
blockgeek69:
Rip to this young lad.

Parents needs to understand that the disadvantages of sending a child to a boarding school outweighs the advantage.

Fact is that Couples who are lazy at parenting are quick to enrol their kids in a boarding school.

I no dey like be FTC for this kind of news. embarassed
That's your opinion, am a product of a boarding house and the experience was great.
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by duro4chang(m): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
nwajesus12:
Human life is now worthless in this zoo
So Anambra is a zoo?

1 Like

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
blockgeek69:
Rip to this young lad.

Parents needs to understand that the disadvantages of sending a child to a boarding school outweighs the advantage.

Fact is that Couples who are lazy at parenting are quick to enrol their kids in a boarding school.

I no dey like be FTC for this kind of news. embarassed
send your child here...

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by GetMeRight: 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2022
nwajesus12:
GoodHardDick:
Life has no value in Nigeria under buhari angry

The person you guys should lay blame on is "the principal of the school, Rev Fr Romanus Ike Muoma", not Nigeria or Buhari. This kind of mentality is the reason why wrong doers escape punishment.
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
important question IS: was he sent to infirmary for medical attention OR was he left with no medical care whatsoever?! because this malaria story makes very little sense!
shuldnt they also blame the guardian?!?!
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by ayindejimmy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 08, 2022
To reduce this parents should stop allowing their under aged kids go to boarding schools. Some kids that have been over pampered, that don't usually step out of their house, you just take them to boarding school.
Some of them, that's their first time sleeping outside without their family.
You can't compare these kids to Mushin boys that walk to school daily. Boys that are street wise.
But why doesn't this happen in girls schools self? Only boys are being killed.

I think there is a solution for this in the way Girls Boarding Schools are run

1 Like

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Sunday2021: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
nwajesus12:
yes Anambara is a zoo.
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by kmaster007: 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2022
Since deir master his in the zoo prison
wwwihy:

Biafra is now part of the Zoo?
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Donmobi(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
R.I.P cry :'
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by excess4luv: 7:57pm On Jan 08, 2022
Only God knows how we survived at FSTC OHANSO, the bullying was first of its kind. Funny enough, we never heard of any death. Senior students dealt with us like animals, we were exposed to severe weather conditions and we ate poorly.

Las las the school moulded us to face any condition with survival mindset.
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by steveodo(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
This is not the time to enroll your child in a Boarding school at all, human being are becoming Extremely wicked these days especially in Nigeria. Enroll your child in a day school where you can monitor his health every single day he returns home from school.

1 Like

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by backnbeta(f): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
Keep sending your children to boarding school at your own peril. Put your children in decent Schools around you, it'll cost you nothing much! I take my children to school everyday, I see them everyday except when I travel for conference or any other official reasons. I notice when they are sick or in pain and I can decide to take them to school or hospital. I understand it's a lot of sacrifice but I'd rather stress myself than take the risk attached to boarding school
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by fluffybaby(f): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
badboyTee:
Parents should try to check on their children in schools just pay them surprise visits to be sure everything is okay and also have adequate knowledge of the health status of their kids before taking them to a boarding school many parents just love the fact that All their responsibility has been shifted as a parent since their kid is in a boarding school which shouldn't be so ......R.I.P to the boy who died from negligence of the parent and the school

Some schools don't allow surprise visits. See how this mom had to beg to be allowed access to her sick son? That's cos the school might turn her back at the gate..
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by techWriter3: 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
kids should residing with their children, not in kindergarten dorms. They will never listening nor understand

1 Like

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Dbrawllm0098(f): 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Say no to boarding school these days. Rest in peace little one

1 Like

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by nwajesus12(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
duro4chang:
So Anambra is a zoo?
is Anambra in Philippines?
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by nwajesus12(m): 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
Sunday2021:
yes Anambara is a zoo.
if you say say
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by duro4chang(m): 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
nwajesus12:
is Anambra in Philippines?
I agree with you that Anambra is a real zoo where animals are kept for exhibition.
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
This was exactly what happened to me back then in secondary school. I was seriously sick for a week and two days, they refused to grant me a gate pass to go home, nor informed my parents about my illness. I was left to my fate but God, used our school visiting day to save me. For the first time, l was visited by both parents and immediately my mom saw me, she knew l wasn't fit to last the next day.
She fought with the clinic staff before they could give me a gate pass, that was how l left school that day, straight to the hospital.
Thank God for my mother's instinct, because if it were only my dad that visited that day, he will comply with the school authority and leave me behind.
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Slynation(m): 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
The parents are also to be blamed for Negligence as well..You called the guardian and he told you your only son is okay and Instead of them to insist on speaking with their son to find out how he's coping they went about their normal business...now he's gone and they crying foul!!
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by ShedrachU(m): 3:12am On Jan 09, 2022
#EndBoardingSchools
This shit is getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by YaksonFCA(m): 11:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
RIP. Condolences
Re: Chimdalu Onyekwuluje: Family Claims Negligence As Anambra Student Dies by Depsui(m): 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2022
Everybody is ignoring the fact that children in day secondary Schools too die.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download LAUTECH Post Utme Past Questions Here For Free. / Neco Gce Form Will Soon Close! / OAU Slashes Tuition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.