Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

No One Will Take Me Serious Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No One Will Take Me Serious Again (895 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No One Will Take Me Serious Again by ChildOfDoom: 7:00pm On Jan 08, 2022
From charging, it has turñed to something else. O God! Still no self control.

24,600 naira of customers I am meant to deposit by Tuesday has gone to bet9ja Virtual.

I thought I had changed this new year. Despite going there with no money, I got tempted and played on credit. I had to rush home to bring money. I foolishly brought all I kept.

Lord help me! I should have paid the money into sundry account of the bank. Who will save me now

I feel like dying
Re: No One Will Take Me Serious Again by Ahmback(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

24,600 naira of customers I am meant to deposit by Tuesday has gone to bet9ja Virtual.

I thought I had changed this new year. Despite going there with no money, I got tempted and played on credit. I had to rush home to bring money. I foolishly brought all I kept.

Lord help me! I should have paid the money into sundry account of the bank. Who will save me now

I feel like dying
what even took you to the shop? You ain't ready to change
Re: No One Will Take Me Serious Again by Ammishaddai: 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
A fool and his money are soon parted

6 Likes

Re: No One Will Take Me Serious Again by Mhykel217(m): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nigga please.
Die na

You used business money meant to be deposited for gambling and you're feeling like dying.

U betta die that die

6 Likes

Re: No One Will Take Me Serious Again by Tejumola856: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Why are you now telling us ?

1 Like

Re: No One Will Take Me Serious Again by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
I feel like dying

you are about to learn a great lesson... hopeully some sense will enter your brain then.

always remember the #1 rule of gambling: NEVER BET MONEY YOU ARE NOT READY/ABLE TO LOSE!

1 Like

Re: No One Will Take Me Serious Again by techmo(m): 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2022
Am sure if you had won we won't hear about it

Simply count your loss and avoid gambling

1 Like

Re: No One Will Take Me Serious Again by Botking: 7:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
This Man, you still dey alive, the only thing wer I fit tell you now is make you change your name, do well oh make your future clear like clearance Peters
Re: No One Will Take Me Serious Again by 6ixT8: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
rhis guy again.
King of cruise!.
Re: No One Will Take Me Serious Again by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

I feel like dying

Cruise baba..

I thought u were the guy that jumped into Lagos lagoon some weeks back..
Re: No One Will Take Me Serious Again by superintendents(m): 7:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
you never get senses..
OR
you want someone to give you your 26k.

5 Likes

Re: No One Will Take Me Serious Again by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2022
ChildOfDoom:

I feel like dying

Oga shutup
You too dy lie
Re: No One Will Take Me Serious Again by atilla(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Are u playing with us or are u just actually silly. Why would u take all the money with you to getting shop sebi inside u wont go there to charge again.
Re: No One Will Take Me Serious Again by ChildOfDoom: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ahmback:
what even took you to the shop? You ain't ready to change
I want to change sir. Please save me. My dad has warned me to stop accepting deposits and allow them pay in money when they want. But my manager's advice and the quest to grow my deposit, won't let me listen. Can you help me pay back the debt? Not to my personal account. To the beneficiaries account. Once my December bonus come through (latest 15th), I will pay back part of it. It's about 15k. Then I pay the rest when I receive salary. I am a marketer. The thing is by Monday, the bvn will be generated. Then I create the accounts with my login details. After which they will be expecting their initial deposit latest Tuesday.
Re: No One Will Take Me Serious Again by ChildOfDoom: 8:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
6ixT8:
rhis guy again.

King of cruise!.
I swear to God, it's true. I am restless as I type this. I have lost sleep ever since. Can't cook or wash. Just hitting my leg on the wall. Please intervene. One last chance. My heart is beating fast. I don't want to go to jail, keep running or lose this job. I don't mind coming to where you stay and show you proof before you help me
Re: No One Will Take Me Serious Again by 6ixT8: 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
I swear to God, it's true. I am restless as I type this. I have lost sleep ever since. Can't cook or wash. Just hitting my leg on the wall. Please intervene. One last chance. My heart is beating fast. I don't want to go to jail, keep running or lose this job. I don't mind coming to where you stay and show you proof before you help me

this will be the umptempt times youve being post similar topics.

Alaye shift joor. Na laptop charger me need.
Re: No One Will Take Me Serious Again by ChildOfDoom: 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ammishaddai:
A fool and his money are soon parted
please don't give up on me. I am à graduate with a bright future ahead of me. I can even quit my job now and save face if someone can save me one last time.

Even if it means swearing to pay back with time or working as a househelp to recover the money. Please sir
Re: No One Will Take Me Serious Again by ChildOfDoom: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2022
atilla:
Are u playing with us or are u just actually silly. Why would u take all the money with you to getting shop sebi inside u wont go there to charge again.
it's the spirit. I lose control when I start playing. It's better not to play at all in my case.

Hmm. To think I embarked on a three-days prayer and fasting, then use of anointing oil and soap to bathe, when I visited my father's pastor. Still no changes

God of Shedrach, Meschach and Abednego! Why have you abandoned my case
Re: No One Will Take Me Serious Again by ChildOfDoom: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2022
I just have to find a way to help myself out. Will look for a rich customer to bail me out. I pray I see. No one here is interested in my case.

If I scale through, I will need to do something to change my life for good.

First of all, please I need a room mate. Someone that can help condition my thoughts whenever I am bored
Re: No One Will Take Me Serious Again by Chidexsco8448(m): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you are about to learn a great lesson... hopeully some sense will enter your brain then.

always remember the #1 rule of gambling: NEVER BET MONEY YOU ARE NOT READY/ABLE TO LOSE!

For more than 5 years now, OP no wan get sense on top dis gambling issue especially d virtual type dat is more deadlier angry

Coming up with different pitiful stories & squandering Everytime like someone being possessed by the evil spirit of gambling and destruction... Odiegwu oh undecided

2 Likes

Re: No One Will Take Me Serious Again by ChildOfDoom: 3:10am On Jan 09, 2022
Botking:
This Man, you still dey alive, the only thing wer I fit tell you now is make you change your name, do well oh make your future clear like clearance Peters
okay sir. I will stop going there to charge. Even if my phone off, I go bear. I really fear I have no future. Maybe the curses of those I tricked to gamble before are working on me. As for the name, I would have long deactivated this account, just that I forgot the password to the Gmail linked to it

(1) (Reply)

True Story / Sweetplum Sum1 Is Missing You / Moment A Nigerian Soldier Came Home Unexpectedly And Caught Wife Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.