Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja (1562 Views)

Need Someone I Could Stay With On The Island In Lagos / Please I Need Someone To Stay With In Lekki Because Of My New Job / Urgently Need A Female To Stay With Around Ojudu Berger Axis.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hello guys,

I just got a new job in Lagos after years and years of application. I'm relocating newly and I really need someone to stay with temporarily in Ikeja. I'm a fair guy, in my mid 20's, very easy going.

Can any Nairalander please come to my aid? I'm pleading..

4 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja by dollytino4real(f): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
abego becareful with dis ur begging 4 accommodation o! there are good, the bad and the ugly in lagos o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2022
Police arrest me yesterday they asked one of us to write statement he said he is a cool headed guy in his biography grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja by WorkSage: 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2022
Ok

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja by immortalityk: 12:43am On Jan 09, 2022
JohnWick11:
Hello guys,

I just got a new job in Lagos after years and years of application. I'm relocating newly and I really need someone to stay with temporarily in Ikeja. I'm a fair guy, in my mid 20's, very easy going.

Can any Nairalander please come to my aid? I'm pleading..
Can u help me with job in Ikeja?
I'm always around oregun but I might be able to help talk to some of my guys

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja by Cryptobits(f): 12:47am On Jan 09, 2022
immortalityk:

can you work as a house help pay is 30k
Re: I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja by immortalityk: 12:51am On Jan 09, 2022
Cryptobits:
Yeah
But I'm a guy oo
Wiil I be taken
Re: I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja by immortalityk: 12:54am On Jan 09, 2022
Cryptobits:
Please this my number 08101405937
Or u can give me your number so that I can call u
Any job in any area in Lagos
I'm ready for it ma
Re: I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja by sunnymighty(m): 6:00am On Jan 09, 2022
immortalityk:

Please this my number 08101405937
Or u can give me your number so that I can call u
Any job in any area in Lagos
I'm ready for it ma

Call/WhatsApp me on 07087924283 if you can work as a caregiver in an NGO.
Location- Lagos.
Re: I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja by bmdmix11: 7:01am On Jan 09, 2022
Cryptobits:

i can if the madam is paying me extra for helping her extra on the side, if u know what i mean

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 09, 2022
WorkSage:
Do you really think anyone will want to help you with this your username? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It's just a username nah brother.. Is there such a thing as a good username, like loverofchrist..

Fr. The matter don hook my for neck. I've called literally everyone I know..
Re: I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 09, 2022
immortalityk:

Lol. I Literally just got a job there myself.. From outside Lagos. I never know the area finish talkless of getting for someone there..
Re: I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 09, 2022
dollytino4real:
abego becareful with dis ur begging 4 accommodation o! there are good, the bad and the ugly in lagos o

I understand. I'm really at a tight corner. I just had to give this a try..
Re: I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja by BigYash: 9:16am On Jan 09, 2022
Jamesbiodun:
Police arrest me yesterday they asked one of us to write statement he said he is a cool headed guy in his biography grin grin grin
grin No be only cool headed.. He for add God fearing..
Na so them hold me .. Say if I dey do wire wire.. I told the officer that I'm not an electrician. That I am a business man. I show d idiot my card and ID... He waka leave me..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja by Cryptobits(f): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2022
bmdmix11:

i can if the madam is paying me extra for helping her extra on the side, if u know what i mean
I don't know, but it's 1k daily with feeding
Re: I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:45am On Jan 09, 2022
JohnWick11 Dm smellysperm ASAP
Re: I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja by Iceberghill(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2022
Wen dem dey use people do rituals any how dis days na him u wan go live with an unknown person OP get small sense na
Re: I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja by immortalityk: 11:21am On Jan 09, 2022
Cryptobits:
Hello ma
I said I was interested in the house help job,
U never replied me ma
Re: I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja by bmdmix11: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2022
Cryptobits:
ask the woman if their b extra curriculum activity btw me and her and am game
Re: I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja by Orubebe01: 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Be careful so that we won't read here on nairaland how your skull was mined by the skull minners

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja by dollytino4real(f): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2022

I understand. I'm really at a tight corner. I just had to give this a try..
ok
Re: I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja by tosyne55(m): 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Orubebe01:
Be careful so that we won't read here on nairaland how your skull was mined by the skull minners
seconded
Re: I Need Someone To Stay With In Ikeja by immortalityk: 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
Cryptobits:
U still never reply me
Why now
Y did u now quote me in the first place

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2023 / Graduate Trainee At Dpr / These vacancies were in the papers today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.