Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect (24663 Views)

How DG Of DSS Helped Tinubu Get Hackers To access the phone of Opponents during / How Subsidy Cabal Kidnapped My Mother In 2012 - Okonjo-Iweala (Throwback) / BREAKING: How 5 DSS Operatives Helped Nnamdi Kanu To Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by Amuluonyenaego: 5:38am On Jan 09, 2022
Now I know that Nairaland is filled with fake news, we in oshogbo knows what happened. Which we even went to the police station that day to confirm. And the CP has equally changed his statement after lying against a particular Dss guy who went on a journey of recovering a debth for his friend. And the man in the picture happens to be a 419 bureau de change guy who always operate under the shield of the CP.

So now the question is, why did the CP rush to parade the Dss guy. Because he doesn't want the public to notice his sheddy deals with the bureau de change guy.

Omo it was not a small matter here in osun.

1 Like

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by Ashawosboifrien: 6:07am On Jan 09, 2022
Some times I wonder how people reason if you believe five (5) operatives of the DSS will risk their lucrative jobs for money if shared they will get 15k at most then you need to have you head examined

2 Likes

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by IamANigerianMan: 6:21am On Jan 09, 2022
Vickyvice:
That's y I say make everyone go get gun arm himself, so this nonsense no go dey
The process of our recruitment in Nigeria is bad
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by dopedealer(m): 6:55am On Jan 09, 2022
This story sounds very ridiculous , first the heading is even misleading. Alleged kidnapping and and debt recovery in the body for a chain he bought and underpaid . How on earth will five ( as in 5) DSS operatives go after 200k or even involve their selves in this mess. Anyone who believes this fake report does that at his or her own peril .

Nairaland and the moderator wey push this beer palour gist come front page fall all my hand on this one . . lipsrsealed
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by tradepunter: 7:12am On Jan 09, 2022
It's against the code of conduct to carry out such in the DSS, especially abduction..

Wonder why the accused personnels would agree to such...

At the same time doing favor isn't bad, but must follow due process because there is a unit that handles such cases.

1 Like

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by tradepunter: 7:21am On Jan 09, 2022
Ashawosboifrien:
Some times I wonder how people reason if you believe five (5) operatives of the DSS will risk their lucrative jobs for money if shared they will get 15k at most then you need to have you head examined

I can say with all confidence that it happens.

This form of shake up was meant to be neat and effective without any blowback.

There is a code of conduct that prevents operatives from engaging in matters such as this.

But if it's a matter that involves life, then it's up to whoever is approached to use their discretion.

Such actions you see like this are mostly done by low level operatives.

Or maybe the person knew someone high in position of command... Because every operation must be sanctioned.
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by jacoik(m): 7:34am On Jan 09, 2022
Iseeeeeee!!!
RuggedBiafran:
According to shallow minded and programmed to be stewpid zombies and their useless BMC comrades...any DSS officer or Police officer or Army/Navy/Airforce /Custom officer is a saint. The only criminals are the IPOB/ESN/IGBO YOUTHS who do everything in their Power to protect themselves from marauding killer herdsmen, that disguise as Military personnel.

The Basic thing is this....

DSS operatives are not different from clandestine EFCC/NDLEA/ARMY Intelligence UNITS/NIA etc...that use their offices to maim/kill/steal with reckless abandonment. All the extrajudicial killings of IGBO Youths, who will be later tagged ESN/IPOB is being perpetuated by these sets of miscreants in Uniform. The sad part is that these same people killed people at LEKKI Toll-Gate but Afonja miscreants Mocked IPOB/Youths, who these miscreants kill regularly. Very despicable.

Rochas has already queried Uzodingba on the Death of Gulak...Obiano said IPOB didnt Kill Akinyuli

But retardd zombies and BMC members littered this Forum and other platforms insinuating that IPOB killed these people. The LAW of KARMA is Constant, and i explicitly state that these DSS and other Security personnel will locate all BMC and Afonja that Mocked the Death of IGBO youths at the hands of security architecture that are highly compromised and led by JIHADIST terrorist.

1 Like

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by treatise: 7:37am On Jan 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 09, 2022
I don't know why anti spam bot banned me in crime section.

No COMMENT.

Nigerian civil servants are the worst humanbeings I have come across in the country.

If you doubt this story, you worse than mugu.
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by ceaser: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2022
DSS members are actually criminals under this Buhari administration.

They do a lot of dirty job including killing innocent people, arson and causing chaos in order to try to force a particular public narrative or opinion on the populace.

Recall what they did at Igboho's house and denied it until overwhelming evidence made them to publicly admit guilt.

The arsons, killings and disruption of peace in the South East in order to paint some particular group in bad light is an example. Not that the group is innocent or saintly, but the DSS is as bad or even worse than the criminals they aim to catch.

2 Likes

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by MrFly(m): 8:00am On Jan 09, 2022
Vickyvice:
That's y I say make everyone go get gun arm himself, so this nonsense no go dey
after getting gun, get odeshi to balance up
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by nedekid: 8:03am On Jan 09, 2022
FarahAideed:

Is this how to do DSS work ? cheesy
Him think say him wise.
See the name sef. Lol

1 Like

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by nedekid: 8:06am On Jan 09, 2022
dopedealer:
This story sounds very ridiculous , first the heading is even misleading. Alleged kidnapping and and debt recovery in the body for a chain he bought and underpaid . How on earth will five ( as in 5) DSS operatives go after 200k or even involve their selves in this mess. Anyone who believes this fake report does that at his or her own peril .

Nairaland and the moderator wey push this beer palour gist come front page fall all my hand on this one . . lipsrsealed
Argue that with the CP of Osun state that lead the press conference yesterday.
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by iyke2frankeze: 8:42am On Jan 09, 2022
We told them what the DSS has been doing in the East to smear IPOB/ESN but they called us wailers. Rochas Okorohausa and Uzodinjo has exposed how they use security apparatus to kill in Imo state but pretended as if they didn't hear it just to continue massacre in Igbo land. Every evil plan of the Afonja headslammers and almmajiris against the children of the Almighty God shall backfire a thousand folds in the mighty name of Jesus! Amen!
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by Timmi: 8:50am On Jan 09, 2022
RuggedBiafran:
According to shallow minded and programmed to be stewpid zombies and their useless BMC comrades...any DSS officer or Police officer or Army/Navy/Airforce /Custom officer is a saint. The only criminals are the IPOB/ESN/IGBO YOUTHS who do everything in their Power to protect themselves from marauding killer herdsmen, that disguise as Military personnel.

DSS operatives are not different from clandestine EFCC/NDLEA/ARMY Intelligence UNITS/NIA etc...that use their offices to maim/kill/steal with reckless abandonment. All the extrajudicial killings of IGBO Youths, who will be later tagged ESN/IPOB is being perpetuated by these sets of miscreants in Uniform. The sad part is that these same people killed people at LEKKI Toll-Gate but Afonja miscreants Mocked IPOB/Youths, who these miscreants kill regularly. Very despicable.

Rochas has already queried Uzodingba on the Death of Gulak...Obiano said IPOB didnt Kill Akinyuli

But retardd zombies and BMC members littered this Forum and other platforms insinuating that IPOB killed these people. The LAW of KARMA is Constant, and i explicitly state that these DSS and other Security personnel will locate all BMC and Afonja that Mocked the Death of IGBO youths at the hands of security architecture that are highly compromised and led by JIHADIST terrorist.

Dunce head, I guess the police barracks that were bombed and razed down by fire was disguised as a cow. Stewpid set of liers and propaganda
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2022
RuggedBiafran:

South East can never never be deceived in anywhere. They knew that DSS had turned into a govt TERROIST organization against igbos. They're the ones that killed Gulak and the husband of Dora!

1 Like

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by Ashawosboifrien: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2022
tradepunter:

I can say with all confidence that it happens.

This form of shake up was meant to be neat and effective without any blowback.

There is a code of conduct that prevents operatives from engaging in matters such as this.

But if it's a matter that involves life, then it's up to whoever is approached to use their discretion.

Such actions you see like this are mostly done by low level operatives.

Or maybe the person knew someone high in position of command... Because every operation must be sanctioned.
My concern is the amount and the number of people involved even police will not go for a job of 200k with five persons illegal or legal
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by Quality20(m): 10:34am On Jan 09, 2022
hardcore criminals parading themselves as security agents
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by dopedealer(m): 10:47am On Jan 09, 2022
nedekid:

Argue that with the CP of Osun state that lead the press conference yesterday.

Even your so called osun C.P has apologised and changed his statement.
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:08am On Jan 09, 2022
Mastakija:
Not surprised
We gather dey, man
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by Advancedman(m): 11:21am On Jan 09, 2022
Investigative:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/how-i-kidnapped-my-customer-with-help-from-5-dss-officers-42-yr-old-suspect-confesses/

The story no gel, 5 power drunk DSS for a 210k deal involving abduction, and you just for 15k for matter wey no concern you.
You should be buried to your next in the desert for prime stupidity.
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by nurain150(m): 11:28am On Jan 09, 2022
FarahAideed:

Is this how to do DSS work ? cheesy
Yes that's how they work they are like CIA note not FBI, they use various evil tactics to acheive their aim.
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by tradepunter: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ashawosboifrien:

My concern is the amount and the number of people involved even police will not go for a job of 200k with five persons illegal or legal

The army process will be better, because the guard room is mostly always empty. Unlike the police that you won't be sure of their cell.

Assume you were based in Abuja I could have pulled some strings, there are many baracks in abuja.

Just hope for the best that he will change because that age is too young to start.
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by mediainc: 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Extortion rather than kidnap.
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by tradepunter: 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ashawosboifrien:

Which points to the fact that the man who called on them had deeper connection with someone higher up.

A division head can summon up to 10 SOPs for all round operation.

Or it could be off duty officers called on because in agency like DSS, the work comes first.

Or it could be the story is a well scripted one to distort the narrative, which is part of the basic trainings majority of officer's go through.
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by Mishaya: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2022
Police and lies na 5&6, they will always frame anyone to cover up or defend their illegal actions.

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by xjiggy: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mumu. In the end na 15k den arrest you for. You go go jail for your stupidity
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by Yankee101: 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Everyone has been saying security operatives benefit from the insecurity, hence its protracted nature

It's looking more likely day to day and it's very unfortunate
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by nedekid: 6:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
dopedealer:

Even your so called osun C.P has apologised and changed his statement.
Ok
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by Deffi(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
I beg I!!!

We're good as we are without arms!
You and I know that with everyone carrying arms around, much more crimes will occur, many more unnecessary killings will be taking place. Jealous people will kill their fiances or relatives on mere suspicion, etc.

We just need to train these so called security operatives.

Vickyvice:
That's y I say make everyone go get gun arm himself, so this nonsense no go dey. Many of us don't know that na higher craze Dem dey use solve craze. None has monopoly of violence. Na so one gentle one guy in my area, two guys always dey run am down, dey obtain am, I go just beg am to forget and forgive them. One day one day, these guys attack am again. After them leave, my guy just sit down, for d first time, I see am drink two bottles of booze. About an HR later, I hear say only him don go those guy caban, burst one of them head,stab the other one reach bone, use mini hammer, pull his knee cap His plot was to finish both of them off. Even after they came from hospital, he went to finish them off,those guys run and limp leave town. Police just quiet, when them learn say na very gentle, quiet and of recent, extremely dangerous person, when provoked repeatedly that guy be..... If this approach was resolutely used against u.g.m and Boko Haram, bandits, e.t.c the whole country for dey secure and peaceful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar / Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / Peter Obi To Represent Atiku In A Town Hall Meeting In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.