Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect (24657 Views)

How DG Of DSS Helped Tinubu Get Hackers To access the phone of Opponents during / How Subsidy Cabal Kidnapped My Mother In 2012 - Okonjo-Iweala (Throwback) / BREAKING: How 5 DSS Operatives Helped Nnamdi Kanu To Escape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by Investigative: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
A suspect, Akeem Ogunnibi, 42, at the weekend confessed how he – with the help of Department of State Security operatives – kidnapped one businessman at Sabo identified as Bala.

The Commissioner of Police, Olawale Olokode had earlier disclosed while parading the suspect that the victim, a bureau de change operator in Osogbo reported that he was whisked away from his office by gun-wielding men on December 30, 2021, around 5:30 pm.

The victim, according to the Olokode, added that he was driven to a bush path along Ilesa road and demanded ransom before he could free and upon searching him, he was dispossessed of the N204,000 on him and abandoned at the place.

However, Ogunnibi disclosed that he was assisted to whisk the businessman away by some operatives of the Department of State Security he was acquainted with.

His words, “Bala, (the victim) is a friend, he underpaid for a gold chain he bought from my brothers and when I confronted him, I was not satisfied with his explanation, hence, I decided to call people I know in the DSS to deal with him.

“He paid N680,000 for a chain that is worth N972,000, so, I went to 5 DSS officers and we went to his place picked him and took him to their command in Osogbo.

“He was not taken into the command, they collected the money from him, I was in the car when they negotiated, I am not aware of what was demanded, but he paid N210,000 and I was given N15,000.

“The DSS operatives were also arrested but I don’t know why they were not paraded but I am sure they were arrested as well”.

The Commissioner of Police added that efforts are ongoing to bring the suspect’s cohort to book.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/how-i-kidnapped-my-customer-with-help-from-5-dss-officers-42-yr-old-suspect-confesses/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
That's y I say make everyone go get gun arm himself, so this nonsense no go dey. Many of us don't know that na higher craze Dem dey use solve craze. None has monopoly of violence. Na so one gentle one guy in my area, two guys always dey run am down, dey obtain am, I go just beg am to forget and forgive them. One day one day, these guys attack am again. After them leave, my guy just sit down, for d first time, I see am drink two bottles of booze. About an HR later, I hear say only him don go those guy caban, burst one of them head,stab the other one reach bone, use mini hammer, pull his knee cap His plot was to finish both of them off. Even after they came from hospital, he went to finish them off,those guys run and limp leave town. Police just quiet, when them learn say na very gentle, quiet and of recent, extremely dangerous person, when provoked repeatedly that guy be..... If this approach was resolutely used against u.g.m and Boko Haram, bandits, e.t.c the whole country for dey secure and peaceful

62 Likes

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by Investigative: 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2022
Speechless

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by Mastakija(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2022
Not surprised

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by Danjikanbauchi: 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2022
Vickyvice:
That's y I say make everyone go get gun arm himself, so this nonsense no go dey
I can supply Kara if you want any caliber and sizes.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by RuggedBiafran: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2022
According to shallow minded and programmed to be stewpid zombies and their useless BMC comrades...any DSS officer or Police officer or Army/Navy/Airforce /Custom officer is a saint. The only criminals are the IPOB/ESN/IGBO YOUTHS who do everything in their Power to protect themselves from marauding killer herdsmen, that disguise as Military personnel.

The Basic thing is this....

DSS operatives are not different from clandestine EFCC/NDLEA/ARMY Intelligence UNITS/NIA etc...that use their offices to maim/kill/steal with reckless abandonment. All the extrajudicial killings of IGBO Youths, who will be later tagged ESN/IPOB is being perpetuated by these sets of miscreants in Uniform. The sad part is that these same people killed people at LEKKI Toll-Gate but Afonja miscreants Mocked IPOB/Youths, who these miscreants kill regularly. Very despicable.

Rochas has already queried Uzodingba on the Death of Gulak...Obiano said IPOB didnt Kill Akinyuli

But retardd zombies and BMC members littered this Forum and other platforms insinuating that IPOB killed these people. The LAW of KARMA is Constant, and i explicitly state that these DSS and other Security personnel will locate all BMC and Afonja that Mocked the Death of IGBO youths at the hands of security architecture that are highly compromised and led by JIHADIST terrorist.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by FarahAideed: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
I can supply Kara if you want any caliber and sizes.

Is this how to do DSS work ? cheesy

9 Likes

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by Danjikanbauchi: 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2022
FarahAideed:

Is this how to do DSS work ? cheesy
don't be unfortunate young man.
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by FarahAideed: 11:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
don't be unfortunate young man.

Abeg park well

5 Likes

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by AntiChristian: 5:15am On Jan 09, 2022
Nigeria would be better only if we are not blinded by greed and selfishness!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by Aboguede(m): 5:16am On Jan 09, 2022
Na woooh

Every body just wan cash out by all means

2 Likes

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by Sirmuel1(m): 5:16am On Jan 09, 2022
Jokes on you, if you think a corrupt DSS officer is different from SARS. This is Nigeria and the bad ones are the same.

20 Likes

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by jyz200(m): 5:18am On Jan 09, 2022
Nigeria please get it right once
I’m tired of all this bad news
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by Irupetepete: 5:18am On Jan 09, 2022
Until 2015,dss are known to work discreetly and under cover. But nowadays, they even showcase themselves more than the vigilantes

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by chatinent: 5:19am On Jan 09, 2022
Can Oxford just swap Bad News with Nigeria in their dictionary?

7 Likes

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by PrudencyFeats: 5:20am On Jan 09, 2022
Sai Baba!

15k. Hunger never do una anything.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by xcesspaschal(m): 5:20am On Jan 09, 2022
Nigerian police should parade d DSS staffs involved n see Nigerians trust dem again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by Ekpekus(m): 5:20am On Jan 09, 2022
It is not strange...
With the way insecurities is ravaging the land, i won't be far fetched to know security operatives have a hand or collaborative with the perpetrators.

20 Likes

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by eleko1: 5:21am On Jan 09, 2022
sad
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by znuga: 5:22am On Jan 09, 2022
It's a carbon copy of nairaland.com

sage857889:
Tamale I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by tit(f): 5:22am On Jan 09, 2022
So the man is owing you 300,000 naira.
DSS armed robbers got 210,000 naira from the man,
Then gave you 15,000 naira only?

Ok, continue.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:23am On Jan 09, 2022
sage857889:
Tamale I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder

What of ghanaweb.com?
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by Wokenaija: 5:23am On Jan 09, 2022
When security agents become criminals ……

2 Likes

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by sisisioge: 5:24am On Jan 09, 2022
Hian! See stiiiiipidity! They gave you 15k! Him and the DSS risked their freedom and jobs for less than 250k! See where anger brought him o shocked

13 Likes

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:25am On Jan 09, 2022
angry
This depict de sorry state of our security architecture

6 Likes

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by mu2sa2: 5:25am On Jan 09, 2022
sage857889:
They just copied nairaland. That isn't bad; at least when you see something good you try and get it. So, nobody should come here someday and claim otherwise.
God bless our dear native land of Nigeria.
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by Moneyboyz: 5:28am On Jan 09, 2022
There is one I my area that was arrested by efcc a while back, he's own deal is to partner with corrupt police and efcc officials and go bust Yahoo or successful young men.

He was arrested by efcc after husting a guy that knowns someone, they paraded him and sized his house and stuff that he has scammed people of over 35 million naira pretending to be a police officer.

I was surprised to see him released in just 2 months after all the pain the guy has caused people. He was even posted on the official efcc Instagram.
Nigeria Justice system is wack.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by fasho01(m): 5:31am On Jan 09, 2022
Lawless country
Re: How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect by ukpahu(m): 5:33am On Jan 09, 2022
ALL OF YOU THAT ARE READING THIS NEWS WILL GO HEAVEN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunji Disu Appointed Principal Staff Officer To IGP Egbetokun / The Most Respected & Honoured Man In Nigeria Currently / I Renew My Pledge To Crush Boko Haram - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.