Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House (30245 Views)

Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music / Uche Maduagwu - “I Would Rather Leave Nigeria Than Allow Nkechi Blessing Kiss Me / Uche Maduagwu: I Lied About My Gay Status (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by Laboen: 5:54am On Jan 09, 2022
You get brain

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by 27Pushing30: 6:05am On Jan 09, 2022
Prosperous111:
As this man Dey disturbed social media reach last year nah just 18m pere he make angry

Well it’s a big money sha

Hope you also made N18m or more sha

2 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by naija4life247: 6:26am On Jan 09, 2022
AntiChristian:
I will build my own soon in Shaa Allah!

And your id is AntiChristian , That is not what my Quran teaches. You must be getting your ideas from hard drugs. You terrorist can go and build your own house in Sambisa if the frustrated and depressed fake actor is whom you are looking up to.

1 Like

Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by AntiChristian: 6:41am On Jan 09, 2022
naija4life247:

And your id is AntiChristian , That is not what my Quran teaches. You must be getting your ideas from hard drugs. You terrorist can go and build your own house in Sambisa if the frustrated and depressed fake actor is whom you are looking up to.

What does your Qu'ran teaches you? It teaches you to disbelief in Jesus as God, to disbelief in Trinity and divinity of Jesus.

And also that Jesus is not God nor do Allah has any son!

So aren't all these beliefs anti-christian?

Hard drugs is Haram.
And who is your fake actor?
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by lonelydora: 6:43am On Jan 09, 2022
Niece:
Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has revealed how much he made last year and what he did with the money, WonderTV Media reports.

The self-acclaimed ‘Richest Nollywood Actor’ stated that he used the eighteen million naira (N18,000,000) to buy plots of land in Anambra State. He also claimed that he sold his car and invested in his house project.

The actor made known that he does not make money to show off on social media as his colleagues do. He questioned people who drive flashy cars and do not have a house of their own.

, he said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYeTA3as4R-/

Are you this poor?
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by selfdefence: 6:47am On Jan 09, 2022
Prosperous111:
As this man Dey disturbed social media reach last year nah just 18m pere he make angry

actually, 18m no be small money o
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by naija4life247: 6:50am On Jan 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

What does your Qu'ran teaches you? It teaches you to disbelief in Jesus as God, to disbelief in Trinity and divinity of Jesus.

And also that Jesus is not God nor do Allah has any son!

So aren't all these beliefs anti-christian?

Hard drugs is Haram.
And who is your fake actor?

The Bible did not say Jesus is God, neither did the Bible say God gave birth to Jesus. Only fraudsters on the pulpit and ignorant church goers who cannot read even English Bible and interpret themselves are saying those nonsense. The Quran never tells us to be anti-Christians. There are even several recorded instances in history where the Prophet (SAW) meet with and signed peaceful agreements with Christians of those days. So, why are you now AntiChristian ? Why are you painting Islam black?

The fake actor is the useless Southern Almajari who posted that he made 18 million and sold his car to build a house. Isn't it obvious that he is depressed.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by AntiChristian: 6:55am On Jan 09, 2022
naija4life247:

The Bible did not say Jesus is God, neither did the Bible say God gave birth to Jesus. Only fraudsters on the pulpit and ignorant church goers who cannot read even English Bible and interpret themselves are saying those nonsense. The Quran never tells us to be anti-Christians. There are even several recorded instances in history where the Prophet (SAW) meet with and signed peaceful agreements with Christians of those days. So, why are you now AntiChristian ? Why are you painting Islam black?

The fake actor is the useless Southern Almajari who posted that he made 18 million and sold his car to build a house. Isn't it obvious that he is depressed.

I'm anti-christian because Christians believe Jesus is God or son of God. They also believe in Trinity. And I'm against all these.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by FaithBrain1994(m): 7:01am On Jan 09, 2022
Big boys buy houses. Who get patience to come build a house ni? No b ya mate just collect mansion for Banana Island without stress? 18million in a fiscal year even after selling your asset? You are broke manhh.. Damn!
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by naija4life247: 7:04am On Jan 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

I'm anti-christian because Christians believe Jesus is God or son of God. They also believe in Trinity. And I'm against all these.

Christians do not. The Bible did not say so. Only idiots and nonentities who cannot read the Bible they carry about say so. The Bible did not report that Jesus said that he Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit are a Trinity. The Bible never reports that Jesus said that he is God or that God gave birth to him. If church goers are idiots, you and I should not join them to be idiots nah.

I went to a Catholic Primary school, so Bible Knowledge was a subject everyone did and everyone enjoyed. Nowhere in the Bible that Jesus said all the nonsenses that today's church goers say. But, that should not make us to degrade ourselves to their level of stupidity. Anyone that wants to be stupid, let him be.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by JBoss25(m): 7:12am On Jan 09, 2022
selfdefence:
actually, 18m no be small money o
They're saying that because they don't like the guy
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by amuwo1980: 7:13am On Jan 09, 2022
This broke full, trying to explain why u so unsuccessful, you never had any car and any building no house sharrrap there.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by Victorclean1: 7:20am On Jan 09, 2022
Ask Afunja the essence of driving flashy cars without a single house in their villages.

My dear travel through Osun , Kwara , Oyo Ogun villages and vomit your intestine. Very few were rich and poverty ravaged others.

Yet to see house built by Tiwa, Iyabo Ojo, etc in their core villages, not in township like brown roof Ibadan or Lagos.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by seborrhic: 7:33am On Jan 09, 2022
Prosperous111:

Honesty and honest work has lost meaning and value in Nigeria.
That's the mentality of a yahoo or wannabe yahoo person.
The guy came out truthfully,yet your likes would have preferred he lied he made ₦1b.
How much are Nollywood actors even paid or you think all these female ones showing off houses and cars got their money from acting in Nollywood?

3 Likes

Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by blackgold2018(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2022
Prosperous111:

you are a fool
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by blackgold2018(m): 7:44am On Jan 09, 2022
Oluromantic:
Must you tell people how much you're worth? Why not let the money speak by itself. You made 18m still sold your car on top. Na kingdom of heaven you wan build? For just anambra there. No be celebrity open house for banana island so? No just dey downgrade yourself.

Anyway how trekking these days as you no get car again. This sun hot o, leg no dey pepper you?
fool
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by blackgold2018(m): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2022
Navalsadiq:
With all the noise on social media na 18 million this guy pick

Don't worry keep husling bro this year na your year.
he was just honest. Read the lines in his words. He spoke responsibly
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by blackgold2018(m): 7:46am On Jan 09, 2022
AntiChristian:
I will build my own soon in Shaa Allah!

Amen
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by blackgold2018(m): 7:47am On Jan 09, 2022
chatinent:
Another scripted showoff?

₦18m? You broke asf.
fool
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by blackgold2018(m): 7:53am On Jan 09, 2022
seborrhic:

Honesty and honest work has lost meaning and value in Nigeria.
That's the mentality of a yahoo or wannabe yahoo person.
The guy came out truthfully,yet your likes would have preferred he lied he made ₦1b.
How much are Nollywood actors even paid or you think all these female ones showing off houses and cars got their money from acting in Nollywood?
im so damn surprised of their comments. This guy spoke responsibly. But these little babies or teenagers can’t apprehend the message.
Regardless of what he has done. He’s an actor n hustler.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by aribisala0(m): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2022
se owo nu?
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by dhml(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2022
The N18m you made, was it after your expenditures for the year you made that amount?
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by malel1: 9:09am On Jan 09, 2022
Niece:
Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has revealed how much he made last year and what he did with the money, WonderTV Media reports.

The self-acclaimed ‘Richest Nollywood Actor’ stated that he used the eighteen million naira (N18,000,000) to buy plots of land in Anambra State. He also claimed that he sold his car and invested in his house project.

The actor made known that he does not make money to show off on social media as his colleagues do. He questioned people who drive flashy cars and do not have a house of their own.

, he said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYeTA3as4R-/

I didnt know this guy is sensible ooo. IGBOS BUY LAND AND BUILD IN UR STATE FIRST BEFore anywhere.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by Karemarealty288(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2022
Ok

Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by clothingonline(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Can 18m build a tastefully furnish house

Am interested in such analysis
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by KennethEnyi(m): 10:28am On Jan 09, 2022
Me I made 18B last year sold my wife to buy a car! Mumu
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by NwokoloOwa: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2022
Eyaa.

That's what the ladies that didn't do well made last year
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by rosechika1994: 11:21am On Jan 09, 2022
It's not how much money you make, it's how much money you keep.
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by errigdee: 11:45am On Jan 09, 2022
men think their land will still bear names even when they are gone to the great beyond....

VANITY UPON VANITY
Re: Uche Maduagwu: I Made N18m Last Year, Sold My Car To Build A House by Studio247: 11:53am On Jan 09, 2022
The lies this celebrities tell on social media is one of the reasons why crime rate is on the raise

The tell big big lies
I pity those who believe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiitan Bukola Treated For Undisclosed Illness (Video, Pics) / Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police / IK Ogbonna In Cote D'ivoire, Gets First Class Royalty Treatment [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.