Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster (29252 Views)

Can a bachelor Survive With A monthly income Of 60k Alone In Nigeria? / How Yoruba People Respond To Stupid Questions / 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by emmyN(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
davibid:
The truth is 95% of human beings particularly Nigerians don’t like minding their business.

We are a perculiar people. Not minding our business is our cultural trait. Trust me, by the time you spend some time overseas in those European and American countries, you will get bored out minding your own business. This is why they easily fall into depression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2022
This year, if you ask me when I go marry, I will simply reply I will get back to you.
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Mizwalterz(f): 1:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
ArticleBeast:
Do research, decide on one, pay a mentor or spend ur time on YouTube
please can you give me clue on what aspect to go into?
and if you can mentor me on any aspect, I won't mind...
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by bluefilm: 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wizpa:
Questions that make people hate you (stupid questions to avoid as a bachelor)

1. When will you get a job: In a digital age where alot of businesses are online, people make 6-7 figures from there living room, this question would be appropriate if we were still living in an industrial age. Only unexposed people ask such kind of questions.

2. When will you get married: marriage is not meant for everyone and except you are ready to support financially, this topic should stay out of your lips. Getting married is one thing, staying married is another.

3. Why are you still awake by this time: while you are enthused about your 9-5, you won't expect someone else to be like you... most mental work is done in the midnight and the best decisions of ones life are made during times.

4. Why eat outside instead of cooking your food: we all know how expensive gas is in nigeria, how time consuming cooking can be, and the energy you put into it while still thinking of preserving the left overs except you have a fridge. Taking a stroll to your favourite canteen wont only save you time and energy but will get you a delicious meal.

5. Did you go to church or why didn't you go to church: Excuse me!!, serving God shouldn't be a routine but a willingness (from your heart). Times you feel energetic to go to church might be the time someone else needs to sort things out. Do not be self righteous/hypocritical.

Feel free to add yours

You make sense

1 Like

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Chuksmonika(m): 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
hedonido:
What do you do for a living is also quite a stupid and irritating question. Especially when asked by people who have no business asking.
they have changed it to "what are you doing now"?
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Chuksmonika(m): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
oma19:
Number 2,3 and 5 is annoying.
some make the question look as if is your fault
no mind them my sis, I for change am for one of my aunty for Villa...i just calm myself down. She get luck Nah when I never enter bush smoke my kush

Highest, them go say I insult my senior. I hate nonsense. I wish everyone will learn to mind his/her business.
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Chuksmonika(m): 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
PrechaSon:
No 3 is so funny and annoying..

I remember sometime a girl called me by 2am, and asked me what I was doing, I told her am on my computer, and she immediately said.. Hmm you don dey do Yahoo.. Omo I quickly dropped d call, blocked the girl from calling back. Such shabby thots. So people wey dey use computer for night na Yahoo boys Lol.. cool
it surprises me that most people don't know what freelancing is. When they see you living the good life, most times, you're always indoor, you don't engage in the regular 9-5, they conclude you're a yahoo boy.
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Amalekki: 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Psoul:

Are you referring to Africans or those in the Western Countries?
Here in Africa, we don't get angry wt these questions.
Most times we see it as questions from friends that cares much about us.

Sometimes, wen we see some of these write ups, we should try to understand target audience before lifting it to a wrong target audience.
... cares much about you? Those questions are just to add more juicy content to their next gossip grin .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by olisaEze(m): 2:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why don't you talk to people/why don't you have friends...what?that's how I wanna live not everyone loves the mental stress of talking too much..

Why are you always quiet...that's a very disrespectful question..it's just like saying why am I always talking...

Why are you homosexual.. what that's my personal life you don't pressure me with unnecessary questions...it's just like asking why are you straight?
Those points stated above are private questions that you should learn to avoid asking people....I had to say this before some uncultured beings would slide into my mention to insult me.
. cheesy grin grin wink wink

Why tha f*@k would anyone ask u if u were a homosexual?? You resemble Bobrisky ne?? grin grin
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
olisaEze:

Why tha f*@k would anyone ask u if u were a homosexual?? You resemble Bobrisky?? grin grin
Nairalanders..all the time I make a comment.. shocked
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by olisaEze(m): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Nairalanders..all the time I make a comment.. shocked

Damnnn niggarrr!! U need to explore ur inner Mandingo more.
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by stuntman007: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
I have been ask the above questions this year. As a photographer I choose to edit at night, this days I off my data to avoid the 3rd question on the list. I don really tire!

1 Like

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by kokkubabboni421(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2022
bitbillionaire:

Take it easy baba. The op was bored and needed to keep himself busy.

Taking time to write stuff like this when one is bored is far better than fantasizing about sex and other crazy stuff. Hope you agree with me.
Chai you’re the real deal man
He was extremely bored I guess
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by tradepunter: 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Lemmy123:

A failed attempt at humor, I guess.. Lol

grin grin
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Psoul(m): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2022
Amalekki:

... cares much about you? Those questions are just to add more juicy content to their next gossip grin .

That is why is ...."we see it as questions from........"
That is how we see and not that it is what it is.
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Angy55(f): 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
lalasticlala:
Number 5 is annoying.

Out of all it is number 5 that is annoying. You must be a pegan. grin
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2022
1Q.. WFH.. jobs...

Please anyone with links or sites to search...??
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Hkff: 3:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Quantized92(m): 4:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
Check my signature to know how.

Trust me u will be glad u did
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Darmee931: 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why don't you talk to people/why don't you have friends...what?that's how I wanna live not everyone loves the mental stress of talking too much..

Why are you always quiet...that's a very disrespectful question..it's just like saying why am I always talking...

Why are you homosexual.. what that's my personal life you don't pressure me with unnecessary questions...it's just like asking why are you straight?
Those points stated above are private questions that you should learn to avoid asking people....I had to say this before some uncultured beings would slide into my mention to insult me.
. cheesy grin grin wink wink

I totally agree with you. Yet Nigerians will always ask, especially questions the 1st and 2nd question. Seriously, the way everyone ask insensitively and behave as though it's a crime to be quiet is an insult I experience daily. Survival in Nigeria as a quiet person is a course on it's own.
All things said, Nigerians need to learn to respect other peoples nature and appreciate them for it. Unfortunately, all they do is try to fit us into their stereotype of a 'typical nigerian'. The few considerate ones are those who accept you. Very few.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Quantized92(m): 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2022
Check my signature to find out how
Albert0011:
No 2 and 5 is so annoying.
Let someone still put me through how to make money online o.
Have been trying for the past one year but it hasn't paid me yet.
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
Darmee931:

I totally agree with you. Yet Nigerians will always ask, especially questions the 1st and 2nd question. Seriously, the way everyone ask insensitively and behave as though it's a crime to be quiet is an insult I experience daily. Survival in Nigeria as a quiet person is a course on it's own.
All things said, Nigerians need to learn to respect other peoples nature and appreciate them for it. Unfortunately, all they do is try to fit us into their stereotype of a 'typical nigerian'. The few considerate ones are those who accept you. Very few.
Thanks for this.. kiss
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by DOTian: 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
Wokenaija:
Nobody asks about your business and how it can get better first thing is when “will you get married ?!”
After asking you,” when will you get married ?” Publicly. In private they will come and ask you for money.
I have concluded to do things at my own pace, last last na baby mama go solve the problem.
The girl they want you to marry is even a liability.
They have finished me with that question..
I don't know why somebody's marital status should worry someone else. It's incredible..

1 Like

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by ArticleBeast: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mizwalterz:

please can you give me clue on what aspect to go into?

and if you can mentor me on any aspect, I won't mind...
Only you can decide. Your question is like asking which part of the ocean should I fetch water from. There is blogging, freelancing, crypto, affiliate marketing and lot more.
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Cameleon72(f): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
hmmmm
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Wizpa(m): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2022
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Clevybrown6465: 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
Albert0011:
Bro put me through.
DM me
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Advancedman(m): 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
prekumohtim:

These are questions as a person you don't like , not me. Stop unnecessary generalisation . Imposition of your way of life on the things you accept and don't accept on others is highly unnecessary. Why you are trying to keep yourself private also respect other people's way of life.

I don't consider any question you wrote here as stupid ,

Humans try to drive conversation with others by any way possible, in fact that is why you are here to share it, looking for comments and support. If everybody mind their business you would not be here looking for likes and comments. You don't like the questions, it doesn't mean others don't like it and don't assume we all should stop welcoming such questions because they are uncomfortable for you. That will be dictatorial and an invasion on my own privacy

There is a difference between friendly concerned pal and just anyone.

1 Like

Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Advancedman(m): 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
Psoul:

Are you referring to Africans or those in the Western Countries?
Here in Africa, we don't get angry wt these questions.

Sometimes, wen we see some of these write ups, we should try to understand target audience before lifting it to a wrong target audience.

You must be a fool to see them as such.
Re: Stupid Questions To Avoid As A Bachelor Or Spinster by Psoul(m): 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2022
Advancedman:

You must be a fool to see them as such

Just the same way your father was a fool to marry your mother and eventually gave birth to a compound fool like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Safety Tips To Use Around Nigerian Policemen / 6 Most Fatal Stampedes In History / 16 Surreal Places Found On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.