Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant (26105 Views)

Police Sergeant Attempts Committing Suicide In Abia State / Police Sergeant Caught Selling Weapons To Criminals In Plateau (photo) / Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:10am On Jan 09, 2022
Mistakenly sold Joke of the year
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Dbrawllm0098(f): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2022
Mistakenly ? He will be mistakenly find himself in jail
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Farid24224(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Mosques is always the safe heaven for arms and ammunition

While church is always the den of immoral activities...you know what am saying..
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by lagosrd: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2022
Why arrest the man now, the case is closed already, cos he will mistakingly go to jail.....bon voyage
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by chocolatee(f): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Idiot the mosque is inside the police station obviously a police forgot it after prayer and the other one took it. Learn to be comprehensive

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by chocolatee(f): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2022
Don't mind the idiot the mosque is inside the police station it may be a police forgot it there and the other one took it and sold it
Farid24224:

While church is always the den of immoral activities...you know what am saying..

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Farid24224(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2022
chocolatee:
Don't mind the idiot the mosque is inside the police station it may be a police forgot it there and the other one took it and sold it

I swear some people don't reason or even use their IQ...They always try to turn everything into a religious debate...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by pagorino(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2022
"Mistakenly sold l" weigh ray grin
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by snoopz: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2022
This one still dey learn from Lai and kyari
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by MYBILLIONS(m): 11:18am On Jan 09, 2022
Firstly, he mistakenly joined the NPF, and thru other mistakes he grew in rank to a sergeant.
Now he has mistakenly sold a bareta pistol, mistakenly collected mistake money also spent it mistakenly.

The commissioner of Police should mistakenly send him out of the force and ensures he mistakenly rot in jail.
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Rastaramsey(m): 11:20am On Jan 09, 2022
Badonasty:
Lol…at least he no blame devil

But he blamed mistake grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Bestinstinct(m): 11:36am On Jan 09, 2022
He is not a Police Sergeant! Traffic warden is not a police officer!
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Truthisunique2: 11:44am On Jan 09, 2022
chocolatee:

Idiot the mosque is inside the police station obviously a police forgot it after prayer and the other one took it. Learn to be comprehensive
mor.on, you don't take fire arms to places other than official duties let alone forgetting fire arm as if it's handkerchief

The story doesn't add up but you are too dumb to see it
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Eriokanmi: 11:54am On Jan 09, 2022
Same country where snake swallowed money.. grin
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Realists(m): 11:56am On Jan 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Merchants of fake news common simple english comprehension you can't understand.
The gun was found in the police division mosques, instead of him to announce lost but found gun, he mistakely sold it to a dj.
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Truthisunique2: 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Realists:

Merchants of fake news common simple english comprehension you can't understand.
The gun was found in the police division mosques, instead of him to announce lost but found gun, he mistakely sold it to a dj.
the story is already false

Police laws don't allow carrying guns to unofficial places so you can't find gun in a mosque how much more the one somebody forgets because gun is not chewing gum
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by sonofElElyon: 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mistakenly sold
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by ArewaNorth: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Always spitting religious fanaticism from thread-to-thread. Travel widely and eschew this uncivilized attitude.

If u read correctly, the he claimed to have gotten it behind the Police station's mosque.

Look at Nairaland carefully, u will see how fanatics ur people are in every thread. I'm pleased how most Muslims shun ur bigotic comments. You should be ashamed of ur actions, ur religious leaders should stop training u on this path that will only keep embarrassing ur religion.

The whole world is seeing ur daily comments and is on record how intolerant u are on religious matters!

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Xaxov: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
You mistakenly sold it. I wonder why stupidity has taken over 90% of people's brain in this country.
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Truthisunique2: 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Always spitting religious fanaticism from thread-to-thread. Travel widely and eschew this uncivilized attitude.

If u read correctly, the he claimed to have gotten it behind the Police station's mosque.

Look at Nairaland carefully, u will see how fanatics ur people are in every thread. I'm pleased how most Muslims shun ur bigotic comments. You should be ashamed of ur actions, ur religious leaders should stop training u on this path that will only keep embarrassing ur religion.

The whole world is seeing ur daily comments and is on record how intolerant u are on religious matters!
see I don't need your tears

Gun is not stone you pick from the ground, the story itself is a contradiction that's why the man is in a mess and couldn't return what he supposedly found because it never was missing but stockpiled in mosque

Antichristia.n ur Muslim brother is on every thread criticizing my religion but we don't cry

We only lay facts btw this isn't even about religion because Boko Haram Iswap all store guns in their Terrorists mosques

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by grandstar(m): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
YOUNGELDER1:
Mistakenly sold lol

I am sure he mistakenly spent the money as well. grin

His cup is now full or really, overflowing.
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Testimony1988(m): 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2022
YOUNGELDER1:
Mistakenly sold lol
funny.
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by fotadmowmend(m): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
He's going to jail mistakenly
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by SonOfTheRisingS: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
Suddenly, Nigerians no longer mentioning fulani criminals called bandits but insecurity.
Terrorists and Nigerian political criminals stores weapons in the mosques and barracks.

FreeMaziNnamdiKanuNow

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by papagiddy(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
He mistakenly joined the Police sef
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by erai30(m): 1:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by muheeb01(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
You'll mistakenly go to jail
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by xjiggy: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
Somebody else was dismissed for the missing weapon, which led to his ultimate demise and the criminal still have the audacity to call his crime a mistake. E no go better for corrupt police officers
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Hkff: 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2022
Liar
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by tfelicityk(m): 5:06pm On Jan 09, 2022
What a confessional statement?

Mistakenly used here is trying to admit he actually commited the offences.
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Onuoha1234(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
That polceman should be dismissed and b| in jail by now.This act is why security] is a huge problem to handle,
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Nten: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
Cowardice action has led to the dismissal of an innocent inspector who later died perhaps out of depression/frustrations

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Only Gave Her One Blow - Man Arrested For Beating Wife Over N500 / Goat Thief Paraded Publicly In Ebonyi With The Goat On His Back (Photos) / Man Caught On Camera Stealing Iphone 12 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.