Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant (26110 Views)

Police Sergeant Attempts Committing Suicide In Abia State / Police Sergeant Caught Selling Weapons To Criminals In Plateau (photo) / Robbers In Rivers Kill SARS Official, Police Sergeant & Army Captain (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Teejay13(m): 7:55am On Jan 09, 2022
Mistake ko mistake ni. This one na joker
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Ifakiland(m): 7:56am On Jan 09, 2022
Solutionmaster3:
I run POS centers in Lagos, I am looking for a partner who will put 100k in and get back 20k everymonth (10k part of your initial money and 10k returns on investment (ROI) every month) for 10 months contact me on 07zero61624402
In other words you wanna borrow 100k and pay back 200k in 10 months??
What property do you wanna use as collateral
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by BruncleZuma: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2022
Mistakenly?
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by mrgreen4real(m): 7:57am On Jan 09, 2022
Your mother mistakingly born you.
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by adecz: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2022
faceland:

Only 47k. I wish he had sold it to me, mistakenly. That is good price.

❌❌You for dey police net now,
"helping" them in their investigation❗️❗️ grin

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Tpharell: 7:59am On Jan 09, 2022
The said police man is one of those involved in illicit trade of arms and ammunitions of the force by his own account, not any mistakes. He likely has more clientele he has sold arms to that thorough investigation will reveal.
Unfortunately, the police force has many such unscrupulous and compromised elements in service
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by schoolboymatt(m): 7:59am On Jan 09, 2022
mistakenly how? grin
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Tpharell: 8:04am On Jan 09, 2022
Ifakiland:

In other words you wanna borrow 100k and pay back 200k in 10 months??
What property do you wanna use as collateral
There will more than likely not be any collateral as that return on investment quoted is suspect for me.
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by FBIBOT(m): 8:07am On Jan 09, 2022
How does that work? Mistakenly sold? cheesy No shame at all grin
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by excel101(m): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2022
The obvious truth is that "Mr Mistakenly" is a Gunrunner.
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by olisaEze(m): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2022
No be traffic warden? Ehen, they’re all mistake police officers! grin
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:10am On Jan 09, 2022
Imagine he mistakenly but if they see SK for your hand that one na intentionally abeg thunder where art thou?
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Lemmy123(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

Mistakenly??

Really??

Couldn't you have looked for another excuse?
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by prigoz(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2022
He mistakenly sold the gun, so also he would be mistakenly found himself inside prison. Tiger cannot change its spots irrespective of amount of rain that falls on it.
Happy Sunday good people, don't be discouraged by evil men around. God will reward you in due time.
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by thinkmoney(m): 8:11am On Jan 09, 2022
lekkicctv:
cool Affordable CCTV Security Cameras now available with backup batteries for you to watch Live remotely anywhere anytime

08128410762, 09013101656 Call/WhatsApp

Audio Recording
Infrared Night Vision
Motion Detection Notification
1080p HD Camera Lens
Indoor/ Outdoor
SDCard Port for recording (up to 128GB)
Cloud Storage option
This interests me
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Enyimbamercedes: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2022
How do you mistakenly sell a firearm?
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Joseph08(m): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2022
The curse a civilian placed on him has finally come to pass.

If you know you know grin
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Kelvinhunta: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2022
Upcoming local yahoo boy spotted
Solutionmaster3:
I run POS centers in Lagos, I am looking for a partner who will put 100k in and get back 20k everymonth (10k part of your initial money and 10k returns on investment (ROI) every month) for 10 months contact me on 07zero61624402
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Edyice: 8:17am On Jan 09, 2022
grin Mistakenly sold two guns

This is one of the bad cops that is spoiling the police officers

You sold weapons that will be use in killing innocent citizens

Bad egg

His days are numbered
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Benwallt(m): 8:22am On Jan 09, 2022
Mistakenly, as in I don't don't understand. Let me thinks
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by SamgoldBaba: 8:24am On Jan 09, 2022
inoki247:
Mistake bawo...

And you also mistakenly receive payment...

And you mistakenly spend the money..

You must be a lawyer
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by mmsen: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2022
Beretta is not English.
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Emma15678: 8:30am On Jan 09, 2022
gambia:
Trust Nigeria police at your own peril.
You have forgotten that he was arrested by the same Police you are crucifying. You have forgotten that an Inspector was dismissed because of the same missing gun. You have forgotten that the Sam police mounted pressure on the same inspector till he died because of the case. It is unfortunate that some Nigerians don't know that the NPF don't share guns like that. Let me tell you the pure truth. GUNS ARE BEING MONITORED.

2 Likes

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by oteikwu16(m): 8:31am On Jan 09, 2022
What is a fire arm doin in the mosque in the first place?... Or has mosques now become an armoury for storing arms?
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by nemynely(m): 8:33am On Jan 09, 2022
Is that so? Mistakenly!!! Really! Same way I don't understand how people can mistakenly get pregnant
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by PrudencyFeats: 8:36am On Jan 09, 2022
inoki247:
Mistake bawo...

And you also mistakenly receive payment...

And you mistakenly spend the money..

Lol... The man cup don full. The blood of people killed with that pistol is fighting back.
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by talk2maurice(m): 8:40am On Jan 09, 2022
I mistakenly read this post.

1 Like

Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Awoleesu(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2022
Kobicove:
This defence sounds very ridiculous...

How can a person say he mistakenly sold a firearm that was stolen in the first instance?

That's the handwork of a foolish counsel. Many of our lawyers around today are as dumb as the system they operate in...
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by Awoleesu(m): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2022
talk2maurice:
I mistakenly read this post.
And I mistakenly clicked 'like' under it... grin
Re: I Mistakenly Sold Firearm I Found At Mosque To A DJ – Police Sergeant by nothingzpoil: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2022
uncleck:
Never forget the 11th commandment...

Thou shall not be caught

...and also the 12th COMMANDMENT...

EVERYTHING IS LEGAL UNTIL YOU ARE CAUGHT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Storm Niger Wedding, Abduct Bride, Kill Eight Guests / Christ Embassy Security Guards Beat Man To Death In Lagos - Facebook User / EFCC Raises Alarm On Fake Lockdown Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.