Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" (47641 Views)

Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) / Mummy G.O: My Visit To Olufunmilayo Adebayo's Church - Simisola Sowole / Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by babyfaceafrica: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
Attention seeker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by BigDolph(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
Who the hell want to go hell?

You want to kill mummy G.O
Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by Bigchristo: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
king6869:
BBCpidgin Interview With Evangelist Olufunmilayo Adebayo AKA Mummy G.O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7ADB8dASwE

Lagos - The founder of Rapture Proclaimer Evangelical Church of God, Evangelist Funmilayo Adebayo, popularly called Mummy G.O, has said most of the videos about her on social media have been doctored. The Evangelist made this disclosure in an interview published by BBC Pidgin on Sunday, January 9.

She added that those behind the videos trending on social media have been after her for over eight years, adding that they once sent gunmen after her.

Her words: “All those videos are edited. Even Lucifer, if he’s made a pastor today, will he ever say all those things attributed to me talk less of someone called a holiness preacher?

"So, most of those things attributed to me were never said by me. The people behind the trend have been at it for over eight years. Sometimes they make use of magazines. When that didn’t work, they sent gunmen after me.” She alleged that some clerics are after her because their members are pulling out of their churches upon hearing her message.

“I’ve been receiving some strange calls saying ‘Evangelist Funmilayo you are affecting us. Many of our members hear your message and they pull out of our church. If you don’t stop, we will kill you’. “I thought it was just a threat until we started seeing gunmen chasing us while driving, coming to our church to threaten us and so on. At times, when I’m inside a banking hall, they take my picture and forward it to me, saying if they wanted to have me killed, they would have done so. They say they will disgrace me if I don’t stop. When they saw that I didn’t stop, they decided to make use of social media trends.”
this woman can lie with everything, your videos weren’t doctored your lies are too obvious you will go hefaya straights

6 Likes

Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by Okortor: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
They can't kill u Mummy GO.. God pass em all.

Continue preaching the truth about hell fire. The LORD is your strength ma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by dele1727: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2022
One way of trending big is by telling interesting lies

2 Likes

Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by chyzoo4u(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
E
Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by Dottore: 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Osundelawal3022:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on thief 081::63::83::85::69
Scammer why havnt you sent your self, your entire family members and villagers abroad, abi they like poverty and this hell hole country?

4 Likes

Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by HardMirror(m): 3:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Osundelawal3022:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69
do you do Visa to hell? If not gettat of here

5 Likes

Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by Starlight252: 3:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
If you come offend the only heaven visa agent laidis, how you wan take enter heaven...
If Mummy G.O Agent nor process your visa, you dey your own niyen o.

Clowns and stunts
Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by Yeeyo: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Mummuy G.O don't worry they will go to hell
Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by Elidrisy20: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Don't worry mummy g.o they will go to hell
Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by Alexpetra: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
ohis4u2:
Our problem is that we know too much but still, thing are not better .
If things get better we will all go to hefaya grin grin
Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by Gben5: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
mymadam:
shocked Extremely poor interview, IMHO. The interviewer appears to be an amateur for missing obvious opportunities to dig deeper undecided
you re right.... The whole thing seem fake to me.... Why would they want to kill her

1 Like

Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by Maj196(m): 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
So she sef don turn celebrity be that wey dem dey grant interview. Issokay

2 Likes

Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by Handsum64: 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
This Christianity and those benefiting from it monetarily are going to hell fire
Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by abobote: 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
I don't see anything funny with this mummy G.O dry jokes

1 Like

Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by haffaze777(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

People get mind for dis life sha!shocked

How dare them threatened hellfire custodian? Infact there's no mercy for those ones, they're going straight to Hefaya.

You're going to hefayagrin
Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by IamRandy: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
Odoogu:
Please, before y'all drop any comment, endeavor to watch the video to the end.

Am sure you gonna wan to reserve your comment. Thank you.

From the INTERVIEW,,,

She actually SAID those things circulating via VIDEOS and not the ones on Memes

2 Likes

Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by IamRandy: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2022
IamRandy:

From the INTERVIEW,,,

She actually SAID those things circulating via VIDEOS and not the ones on Memes
Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by tradepunter: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
SmellySperm:
Mama wan trend. She fit be hell fire candidate sef grin

Anybody living in Lagos,pH or ABJ should assist me with accommodation for awhile mbok

I have a room in shared 3 bedroom flat location ajah, lagos...

Each room comes with their own toilet, sharing only kitchen.

1 Like

Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by pacespot(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
The annoying thing about nosy Nigerian preachers like this is that, she might be sleeping around with most of the members of her church. When you see a Nigerian overdoing this religion thing, he or she has so many dirty secrets that if uncovered to the world, you will know that they are worse than the people doing the things they are preaching against.

1 Like

Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by jrusky(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
No need threatening her for goodness sake because if even she said all those things she was not forcing anyone to follow her instructions only those who failed to read their bible will fall her victim.

Honestly I had received alot of her video on this hell fire stunts I'm not moved a bit I just seen them as just one of those things in the land of wonder called Nigeria where you can never claim you have seen it all.
Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by nedekid: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2022
Sorry, who wants to kill her?
(I no read the story).
And no money for date to watch the video undecided
Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by kokomilala(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
I've got five of her confession audio recordings. See, if you belong to Jesus ,you'll be convinced by what she's saying. The truth- which the devil doesn't want people to see -is that he's leading billions to hell ,with distractions in the form of vanities, perverted women,and a deliberate attempt to blind people to the raw truth of God's Word.
Just like it was in the days of Noah, the apocalypse, starting with the rapture, will catch many people unawares.

4 Likes

Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by Greyworld: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
Her analysis on a preacher smoking seems some what logical though. I dont av anything against smoking though but I don't basically for health reasons.

2 Likes

Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by dazzlingd(m): 3:29pm On Jan 09, 2022
She makes her stand in the interview.
She didnt change ground, what she meant is that many of those memes are doctored which we all know
She is my favourite pastor now cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by SeriouslySense(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy Free fire-wood.

Anigreat:
shocked

People get mind for dis life sha!shocked

How dare them threatened hellfire custodian? Infact there's no mercy for those ones, they're going straight to Hefaya.
Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by Amerengues2: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
Odoogu:
Please, before y'all drop any comment, endeavor to watch the video to the end.

Am sure you gonna wan to reserve your comment. Thank you.

Hmmm. You are wise!!

1 Like

Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by HacheNoire: 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2022
The only point I picked is that, the Holy Spirit is in everyone.

That common sense you got is the Holy Spirit. Your conscience, that thing that pricks you when you want to do bad, and applauds you when you do good.

Their is no other Holy Spirit outside that. Everybody has it in him!

1 Like

Re: BBC Interview With Olufunmilayo Adebayo (Mummy G.O.) - "They Want To Kill Me" by jcross19: 3:40pm On Jan 09, 2022
Christane:
many people are just typing nonsense and making mockery of the woman without actually watching d video and realising what she might be going through ..she mayb right dat people are after her life and editing her videos just for their stupid reason of trying to bring her and her ministry down .... may God help her and help us all
nobody edited any video, that show she is lying machine and not guided by holy spire.. She is a pure. One of her lies was she invented attachment, attachment that was invented over 5600years ago.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists / Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa / Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.