Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Throwback:Tafawa Balewa, Azikiwe Listening To A Speech By Lateef Jakande In 1963 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback:Tafawa Balewa, Azikiwe Listening To A Speech By Lateef Jakande In 1963 (719 Views)

Tinubu's Mother, Abibatu Magaji Campaigning For Awolowo And Jakande In 1979 / Maryam Babangida And Princess Diana At The Tafawa Balewa Square (Throwback Photo / Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Welcomed In America In 1961 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback:Tafawa Balewa, Azikiwe Listening To A Speech By Lateef Jakande In 1963 by ThisisBuhari: 9:02am On Jan 09, 2022

Re: Throwback:Tafawa Balewa, Azikiwe Listening To A Speech By Lateef Jakande In 1963 by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 09, 2022
When Nigeria was giant of Africa
Re: Throwback:Tafawa Balewa, Azikiwe Listening To A Speech By Lateef Jakande In 1963 by destiny10: 9:07am On Jan 09, 2022
When Nigeria was great.
Re: Throwback:Tafawa Balewa, Azikiwe Listening To A Speech By Lateef Jakande In 1963 by thesicilian: 9:10am On Jan 09, 2022
Nigeria was never great. Getting worse every year does not mean the previous years were great.

1 Like

Re: Throwback:Tafawa Balewa, Azikiwe Listening To A Speech By Lateef Jakande In 1963 by doggedfighter(f): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Seems like babariga was official wear back then.

These one failed Nigeria.
Re: Throwback:Tafawa Balewa, Azikiwe Listening To A Speech By Lateef Jakande In 1963 by chatinent: 9:14am On Jan 09, 2022
Then, we had Hausa literates.
Re: Throwback:Tafawa Balewa, Azikiwe Listening To A Speech By Lateef Jakande In 1963 by ipobcannibals: 9:15am On Jan 09, 2022
It will never be well with those officers that destroyed Nigeria’s democracy in the senseless coup of Jan 15, 1966. From that moment, things spiralled out of control, leading to unnecessary loss of lives in millions.

1 Like

Re: Throwback:Tafawa Balewa, Azikiwe Listening To A Speech By Lateef Jakande In 1963 by Superwave16320: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2022
When some lunatic from a particular tribe are yet to kill democratically elected officials. Awon oloriburuku buruku dede !

Asgard63:

1 Like

Re: Throwback:Tafawa Balewa, Azikiwe Listening To A Speech By Lateef Jakande In 1963 by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2022
Superwave16320:
When so lunatic from a particular tribe are yet to kill democratically elected officials. Awon oloriburuku buruku dede !

If you say so no wahala, okay.
Let me call helinues to help report you to mods ..
Re: Throwback:Tafawa Balewa, Azikiwe Listening To A Speech By Lateef Jakande In 1963 by Buharifan: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2022
One particular tribe truncated our democracy by killing revered leaders from west and north.
It shall not be well with their killers and sympathizers.

1 Like

Re: Throwback:Tafawa Balewa, Azikiwe Listening To A Speech By Lateef Jakande In 1963 by Buharifan: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2022
destiny10:
When Nigeria was great.
Asgard63:
Mind you Nigeria is still giant of africa and great.

For eg, go to Gambia, after America is Nigeria in terms on respect and admiration, development
Re: Throwback:Tafawa Balewa, Azikiwe Listening To A Speech By Lateef Jakande In 1963 by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2022
Buharifan:
Mind you Nigeria is still giant of africa and great.

For eg, go to Gambia, after America is Nigeria in terms on respect and admiration, development

Yea!

I know.

But then .. Nigeria was great on paper and reality
Re: Throwback:Tafawa Balewa, Azikiwe Listening To A Speech By Lateef Jakande In 1963 by Sergio101(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2022
when it was still fresh to liberate many African nations as a Giant
Re: Throwback:Tafawa Balewa, Azikiwe Listening To A Speech By Lateef Jakande In 1963 by helinues: 10:17am On Jan 09, 2022
Asgard63:

If you say so no wahala, okay.
Let me call helinues to help report you to mods ..

Alaye, stop trolling me now.

You do not need my validation in every comments of yours.

Don't make trolling a profession
Re: Throwback:Tafawa Balewa, Azikiwe Listening To A Speech By Lateef Jakande In 1963 by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2022
helinues:

Alaye, stop trolling me now.

You do not need my validation in every comments of yours.

Don't make trolling a profession

My sound reporter .. please stay on topic .. before you call all Nairaland mods .

Nigeria was great.. as we can see in that pics .. a Fulani , yoruba .. and Igbo .. doing great

Before Awolowo introduced tribalism..

Nigeria will be great again
Re: Throwback:Tafawa Balewa, Azikiwe Listening To A Speech By Lateef Jakande In 1963 by helinues: 10:26am On Jan 09, 2022
Asgard63:

My sound reporter .. please stay on topic .. before you call all Nairaland mods .

Nigeria was great.. as we can see in that pics .. a Fulani , yoruba .. and Igbo .. doing great

Before Awolowo introduced tribalism..

Nigeria will be great again

Two can actually play the game.. That one na microphone testing

Re: Throwback:Tafawa Balewa, Azikiwe Listening To A Speech By Lateef Jakande In 1963 by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 09, 2022
helinues:

Two can actually play the game.. That one na microphone testing

Focus on topic .. I no follow you play games

Enjoy

Nigeria will be great again .. Apc brought Nigeria down on its knee and a laughing stock to Africa

(1) (Reply)

Days Of Using Igbo Hate As Campaign Strategy Is Gone / Why is Peter Obi talking too much / I Will Convert Aso Rock To Hospital, If Elected As President – Omoyele Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.