Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,328 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? (11807 Views)

Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:29am On Jan 09, 2022
Lovelife433:
Going to church is the best. Why? U will receive first hand blessings and u can also received prayers of ur offering and tyth.
I have someone that doesn't go to church and he is prospering, he has legit business, he travels abroad , he is doing well, he also assist people ... blessings cones from God, not only receive handshake,.... sogbo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by Maniashow: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by nku5: 9:37am On Jan 09, 2022
spydera:
Goodmorning Nairalanders.
I had this completely randomized argument with one of my couzins early hours of this morning on the topic above. It was Unusual but deliberate given the fact that I said I love following church service online via the Net or cable dish.

She immediately opposed me and we both started to clearly state our points in bid to render the other person defeated.

It was like a rap battle until she said going to church will enable you, amongst other things take lots of selfies and pictures with others people– Òmó, I became mute and yielded.
Which do you prefer and why?

Bible says "Do not forsake gathering of the saints" - meaning gather in worship. The comments section of YouTube stream is a gathering while you hear the Word

It also says we are to "Worship God in Spirit and Truth". You can be physically in church but your mind is elsewhere or scoping one fine sister/brother. A person who is alone at home with the distractions but still decides to watch is usually a serious worshipper.

I like both. So far the Word of God reaches you

3 Likes

Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by Dbrawllm0098(f): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2022
whitebeard:
online...it just me and my GOD
this one say, "just me and my God" grin, God is not alone o I repeat God is not alone.

1 Like

Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2022
this current generation .....

back then 1999, 2000 , 2001 .... with my mum if you didn't enter church , just know that she will denied you as her child .... and I grow with same mentality ..... church is everything for me .... particular a sound Bible teaching church like ... Christan Brethren ministry Benin
Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by dingbang(m): 9:38am On Jan 09, 2022
Do not forsake the gathering of the saints bla bla bla..

So looking at yourself and the sins you commit daily, do you think you are a saint?

Una go just dey use bible dey cash out tithe and offering.

Mchew.
Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by abbeYhart(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2022
I am beginning to appreciate online. Online rocks

3 Likes

Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2022
spydera:
I had this completely randomized argument with one of my couzins early hours of this morning on the topic above. It was Unusual but deliberate given the fact that I said I love following church service online via the Net or cable dish.

She immediately opposed me and we both started to clearly state our points in bid to render the other person defeated.

It was like a rap battle until she said going to church will enable you, amongst other things take lots of selfies and pictures with others people– Òmó, I became mute and yielded.
pastors will not like your online option, it affects their influence on you

4 Likes

Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by Agugbadin: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2022
choicesam:
Both... depending on the circumstances.
2q
Yes, I believe it should be mixed.
Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by Agugbadin: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2022
choicesam:
Both... depending on the circumstances.

Yes, I believe e it should be mixed.
Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by nomenclature(m): 9:46am On Jan 09, 2022
Your case is very bad
Lovelife433:
Going to church is the best. Why? U will receive first hand blessings and u can also received prayers of ur offering and tyth.
Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by Amos1423(m): 9:54am On Jan 09, 2022
Whatever your choice is, never do transfer!

1 Like

Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by Goldbw122(m): 10:02am On Jan 09, 2022
Going to church is good, it builds companionship.. rather than online where you are all alone.

2 Likes

Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by iramure(m): 10:05am On Jan 09, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
keep quiet and stop deviating from the topic
let me just respect you Dr. and ignore this jab; never an act of cowardice but just for peace to reign.
Happy sunday Dr.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by Uyi168: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2022
not going to church at all.
grin
Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by doggedfighter(f): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
keep quiet and stop deviating from the topic

So he can't express his opinion anymore ?

Or is it because he doesn't agree with you?

Live and let live.

2 Likes

Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by thinkmoney(m): 10:10am On Jan 09, 2022
spydera:

It's sad that u people dont even know bible or understand christianity.
Virtual meeting can never be a substitute for real meetings. Virtual or online meetings is only when the real meeting is impossible, maybe because of distance, health issue or some political hindrances.
When u meet physically, you are able to judge and gauge more others conditions, u see things u cant see online. You notice if the person for example as recently started limping, has some new scar, or the smile has gone less brilliant. You touch physically, look at facial expressions, exalt each other without limitations.
Or can you embrace and give the 'holy kiss' paul advices via the internet?
Meetings in church or other places is for exaltation, encouraging oneself, forging family type of union and building each other up.
Or can you really have a fulfilling and complete relationship with a girl online?
Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by ofiko123(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Both are useless..
Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by iramure(m): 10:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Laggafin:

Why abuse him .. what did he say wrong?
she didn't realise what she did. I just chose to ignore her in my response to her jab..
Thank you
Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by jubrilELsudan: 10:11am On Jan 09, 2022
GOING TO CHURCH IS BETTER BECAUSE YOU CAN FIND GIRL THAT YOU WILL TAKE HOME TO FVCK.

1 Like

Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by specialmati(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
None cos they are both meant to deceive gullible persons..
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed who told you this
Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by iramure(m): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2022
doggedfighter:

So he can't express his opinion anymore ?

Or is it because he doesn't agree with you?

Live and let live.
thank you so much.
Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by mario2k(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2022
You must continue going to church now that the anti christ hasn't taken over,when they take over you can do your online if possible.
Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by phemmyfour: 10:22am On Jan 09, 2022
spydera:

Physical fellowship gives you opportunity to see the needy in your midst even before they tell you their challenges. Going to Church is not for taking selfie or social gathering....your sister does not understand the purpose of the Church
Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by omoadeleye(m): 10:29am On Jan 09, 2022
Nothing
Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by Rawtruth1: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2022
Don't be deceived by backsliders and non serious un believing believers who have turned to "old prophet".

The Bible said you should not forsake the assembling of ourselves together in fellowship, not at home in your house. If you are sincere, you will know what the Bible says about it. But if you are insincere, you can continue to seek opinions from habitual sinners in social media

2 Likes

Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by jclassiq(m): 10:33am On Jan 09, 2022
handsomeyitayo:
I have someone that doesn't go to church and he is prospering, he has legit business, he travels abroad , he is doing well, he also assist people ... blessings cones from God, not only receive handshake,.... sogbo
Sorry to burst your bubble sir, but material possession does not equate being at right standing with God, pls.
Most billionaires of this world are atheists.

3 Likes

Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by Pizzo83: 10:33am On Jan 09, 2022
U just say d truth bro
iramure:
I prefer none.. both methods have ways of extorting members. Africans are beginning to realise religion is a scam. We need freedom from mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by jclassiq(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2022
The apostle admonished us christians to not neglect gathering together : to encourage one another; to exhort one another; to help one another.
Both online and offline service can do these to a reasonable extent. But online service is circumstantial, in the sense that, should you find it difficult to attend the physical service for any reason... then you can tune in to the online service.
I don't believe it's intended to substitute the physical service at all.
I so submit.

2 Likes

Re: Going To Church Or Online/Broadcast Service — Which Do You Prefer? by iramure(m): 10:39am On Jan 09, 2022
Pizzo83:
U just say d truth bro
only the sensible like you can realise that. I'm happy for you. May your intact senses never be tampered with by any god of man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Repentance In The Grave- Is This Possible / Some Funny Churches Name. / Why Did God Want A Son ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.