Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,655 members, 7,862,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Exposing Secrets Of How To Win Your Bets - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Exposing Secrets Of How To Win Your Bets (213 Views)

Exposing Secrets Of How To Win Your Bets / Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck / Best 12 options, you will never lose your bets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exposing Secrets Of How To Win Your Bets by guobe: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2022
The greatest secret of winning your bets is the ability to calculate and know the strength of teams playing and allocate a percentile to the teams.As a trained structural Engineer,I was taught strength of materials in my university days and I try my very best to incorporate those principles in predicting my matches.certainly football is no mathematics but knowing the particular strength of the teams playing gives you an edge.Quite a lot of factors comes into play like logic and psychology to determine the outcome of matches.I do spend like 15 to 20 minutes to even calculate the outcome of just one match sometimes.Due to the heavy bookwork involved I may not bother going deep and that may affect my being able to get the accurate prediction of that match.soccer prediction is no child's play and not for the faint hearted if you want to win consistently.it involves quality time and determination.credit uyimarshal@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

ur / CAMEROON VS ETHIOPIA 4-1 Highlights And Goals / �OFFICIAL: Edouard Mendy Wins The Best Male Goalkeeper Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.