Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Exposing Secrets Of How To Win Your Bets - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Exposing Secrets Of How To Win Your Bets (843 Views)

Alexi Vidal Suffers Bone-Exposing Injury After Using Cardboard As Shin Pads / Why You Keep On Losing Your Bets And Think Others Are Winning By Luck / Best 12 options, you will never lose your bets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposing Secrets Of How To Win Your Bets by guobe: 8:25am On Dec 18, 2021
A lot of secrets are involved in winning bets and I have revealed one to include combination betting in which bettors don't need to cry one cut my ticket.most people were not aware of combination betting but I revealed it on this platform.Today I am revealing another secret,as a punter ,take your betting seriously by forcasting diligently and monitoring your odds,betting to win is like you are preparing for an engineering exam,it is very difficult book work except you are just purely lucky.if you depend on luck you won't be consistent,you will end up winning just once in a year.so it is important to monitor your odd close to when the match is about to start.Soccer betting is like forex,these odds goes up and goes down,if it goes up most times it is likely that your game is in danger while if it goes down it is likely it is in safe mode .odds going up or down is not sacrosanct but it helps 80% of the times.will reveal more secrets as time goes on.This weeks soccer fixtures are not looking bad if the teams play according to form,I may be able to scoop some millions today,still monitoring the matches,I ready for them.credit uyimarshal@yahoo.com
Re: Exposing Secrets Of How To Win Your Bets by Trailblazer93: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2021
guobe:
A lot of secrets are involved in winning bets and I have revealed one to include combination betting in which bettors don't need to cry one cut my ticket.most people were not aware of combination betting but I revealed it on this platform.Today I am revealing another secret,as a punter ,take your betting seriously by forcasting diligently and monitoring your odds,betting to win is like you are preparing for an engineering exam,it is very difficult book work except you are just purely lucky.if you depend on luck you won't be consistent,you will end up winning just once in a year.so it is important to monitor your odd close to when the match is about to start.Soccer betting is like forex,these odds goes up and goes down,if it goes up most times it is likely that your game is in danger while if it goes down it is likely it is in safe mode .odds going up or down is not sacrosanct but it helps 80% of the times.will reveal more secrets as time goes on.This weeks soccer fixtures are not looking bad if the teams play according to form,I may be able to scoop some millions today,still monitoring the matches,I ready for them.credit uyimarshal@yahoo.com
Good morning brother, pls share with me your bookings
Re: Exposing Secrets Of How To Win Your Bets by guobe: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
Send me a personal mail
Re: Exposing Secrets Of How To Win Your Bets by guobe: 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
My winning code today check it out b936wrewwqcwwa-2060702
Re: Exposing Secrets Of How To Win Your Bets by samwheel(m): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
guobe:
My winning code today check it out b936wrewwqcwwa-2060702

Nawah o baba, I emailed u, u no give me dis booking. Na full time draw u give me.
Re: Exposing Secrets Of How To Win Your Bets by guobe: 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2021
Sorry,was not really organised today,did a lot of running around and barely came out with this winning code,but the draws are no bad either,could have given u the straight also.
Re: Exposing Secrets Of How To Win Your Bets by Trailblazer93: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
guobe:
Sorry,was not really organised today,did a lot of running around and barely came out with this winning code,but the draws are no bad either,could have given u the straight also.
Baba watsup na I emailed you no response
Re: Exposing Secrets Of How To Win Your Bets by samwheel(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2021
guobe:

No problem sha, thanks anyway for your effort, e no easy
Re: Exposing Secrets Of How To Win Your Bets by Blacknote: 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2021
There's no secret on how to win bets, just forecast, play, and pray wink wink
Even the good book tells you " WE DEY ROLL DICE BUT NA GOD DEY BRING DOUBLE SIX "
Proverbs 16:33 ���
Re: Exposing Secrets Of How To Win Your Bets by guobe: 6:58am On Dec 19, 2021
Blacknote predicting soccer matches is not dice throwing or try your luck.There is forcasting and there is detailed forcasting.if you forcast in detail you have an edge over the person that just forcatsts for like thirty seconds.when I do my forcast in betshops,the cashiers do tell me that guy you get time o.my own na to just look am small pick the team.There are also other factors involved which are quite numerous.
Re: Exposing Secrets Of How To Win Your Bets by guobe: 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
I am being restrained from posting,I have alot of codes today including some good draws,check out these codes 5tlk8lz,5tlkphx,5tll3vb,you can edit these games if you like,they are pretty good.credit uyimarshal@yahoo.com
Re: Exposing Secrets Of How To Win Your Bets by guobe: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
I think I have the best code for today if the teams play according to form of my soccer data calculation of matches.it is a multimillion naira code and it includes some combination bets.I won't paste it for free as this code can be life changing if it goes according to form.only serious persons should mail me for today.credit uyimarshal@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Exposing Secrets Of How To Win Your Bets by guobe: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
If you mailed me check your mail I replied you with some of the codes I have for today
Re: Exposing Secrets Of How To Win Your Bets by frankycoolbeans: 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
guobe:
I think I have the best code for today if the teams play according to form of my soccer data calculation of matches.it is a multimillion naira code and it includes some combination bets.I won't paste it for free as this code can be life changing if it goes according to form.only serious persons should mail me for today.credit uyimarshal@yahoo.com

I sent you an email bro.

Cheers,
Frank
Re: Exposing Secrets Of How To Win Your Bets by guobe: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Frank check your mail I replied you with the codes,you can edit if you like,the games are pretty good if they play according to form.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Clutch Footballer Of All Time? / If Oshimhen No Win This Year Caf Player Of The Year Enh / Who Is Your World/european/african Footballer Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.