Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Only One Christian Has Played For Egypt National Football Team - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only One Christian Has Played For Egypt National Football Team (1285 Views)

People Seen Worshipping As Gospel Music Is Played At A Nightclub In Ikoyi, Lagos / Jesus: One Question About Jesus, No Christian Has Answered Correct, Can You Try? / Is It A Sin If A Christian Has A Tattoo On His/her Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only One Christian Has Played For Egypt National Football Team by jmoore(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
The only Christian to have played for Egyptian national football team. He is Hany Ramzy.

There is massive discrimination in Egypt against Coptic Christians.

Re: Only One Christian Has Played For Egypt National Football Team by Naijanascam: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2022
And how does it affect the economy of Egypt?
Re: Only One Christian Has Played For Egypt National Football Team by System202: 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2022
H
Re: Only One Christian Has Played For Egypt National Football Team by System202: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Shut up. In Nigeria how many Muslims are playing for the national team. Most of the players are Cristians that's why the team is always backward and keeps loosing. but with a all that Muslims are not complaining
Re: Only One Christian Has Played For Egypt National Football Team by jmoore(m): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
System202:
Shut up. In Nigeria how many Muslims are playing for the national team. Most of the players are Cristians that's why the team is always backward and keeps loosing. but with a all that Muslims are not complaining

There is no quota system in Nigerian football. Your tone sounds like that of a terrorist.
Re: Only One Christian Has Played For Egypt National Football Team by System202: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2022
jmoore:

There is no quota system in Nigerian football. Your tone sounds like that of a terrorist.

Eh, everyone is terrorist when he doesn't support what u ar supporting
Re: Only One Christian Has Played For Egypt National Football Team by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
System202:

I don't join people to start rating people's competence by religion, but I always love to call people out for their absolute dumbness.
The teams that won the Olympics and the 3 nations cups for Nigeria are majorly Christians. I'm not saying the religion made them win (can't go low to your level of stupidity), but just calling out your bullsh*t.

1 Like

Re: Only One Christian Has Played For Egypt National Football Team by System202: 7:23am On Jan 10, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

I don't join people to start rating people's competence by religion, but I always love to call people out for their absolute dumbness.
The teams that won the Olympics and the 3 nations cups for Nigeria are majorly Christians. I'm not saying the religion made them win (can't go low to your level of stupidity), but just calling out your bullsh*t.

Shut up. Egypt that has no Cristians have won 7 AfricanCups and they are the best in africa, and thank God that u testify that their is nepotism in the NFF
Re: Only One Christian Has Played For Egypt National Football Team by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 10, 2022
System202:

Shut up. Egypt that has no Cristians have won 7 AfricanCups and they are the best in africa, and thank God that u testify that their is nepotism in the NFF

Maybe Muslims in Egypt are not dunces...as exemplified by you. You can also count how many teams with Muslim majority I've won the world cup and tell us. Just to let you know how absolutely stupid your comment is.

(1) (Reply)

Signs That U May Have A Prophetic Call. / Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? / Love Thy Neighbour!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.