Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) (21818 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Keke Driver Stabs Passenger To Death Over ₦50 Dispute In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by foreshore(m): 6:58pm On Jan 09, 2022
ijustdey:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/01/09/commercial-driver-stabs-lovers-husband-to-death-in-ogun/%3futm_source=break.ma&amp=1

Dem don give am jungle justice before normal justice
Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by 4reala(m): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
Das1mama:
When i read ur comment i was so shock if you actually read before commenting... How will u feel if your wife is being handled by another man? U gerit if u don't 4get abt rit
Please set your brain before you quote me next time. So who killed who? And is killing the answer for any offence you perceived someone might have done to you. Ogbeni gerrara here men

1 Like

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by faithfull18(f): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ogun yi na ni sha, afi suuru.
Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
saphiere:
Men and wickedness.

[s]Happy Sunday Bola. Please remember to edit this your post and also say something about the murderer[/s] .
She knows better.. Meanwhile see 38 yr old man be like 68 yrs. I see no reason for the husband even confronting the idiot. Na to just push the shameless woman give am make them dey do am openly undecided
Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by donchyke1975: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
This is what foolishness can cause,I wish you well in hell

1 Like

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by techWriter3: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
2022 just dey began ooo...na wa oooh....May we not rbeginningezvous a argument that would beginning our lifestyles
Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by jclassiq(m): 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
Some men are just senseless.
You are suspecting your wife of infidelity and you go to attack a man? Why not face the philandering wh0re and kick her out of the house immediately?
Now he is dead; the woman will be bringing food to this idiot while he does his time in jail.
Some men are hopeless.
Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by yusluvad(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ammishaddai:
There are unfaithful women everywhere and I do not know why this fool chose to end the life of his fellow man for a pussy that will still move on to the next available dick undecided
Honestly, the two guys no just get sense...
Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by Bimpe29: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
He has to be killed as well.
Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by eeithis(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2022
Heeeiii!!!

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by RIDOO: 10:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
I can never believe that beast is 38yrs... that one that look like sixty something.l wonder what the Jezebel of a woman saw in him.
Nevertheless,the husband is not surpose to confront that man while it is not as if he caught them redhanded during the action... even as at that ..the best thing is to send the woman packing.Even the bible back up divorce on the basis of adultery.
Most times fighting with the other cheating partners results in loss of lives.. whereas if it is the husband that was killed or he ended up killing the idiot which ever na the husband go still lose las las ...So make you kuku free the woman and move on with your life.Not the one she will send you to hell or prison to still dey enjoy different dikee.
Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by MNDY(m): 2:10am On Jan 10, 2022
saphiere:
Men and wickedness.

Happy Sunday Bola. Please remember to edit this your post and also say something about the murderer.

Your gender takes the whole blame in things like this because the female gender has the power to either allow or disallow the man from having access to her. The man making advances does not count and the advances can be rendered useless altogether if she disallows
Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:01am On Jan 10, 2022
Bola146:
I pity any married woman having extra marital affairs angry sad even if her husband is not responsible and a cheat, kuku leave the marriage and concentrate on your lunatic acts sad angry see wahala now, I know she can't have any peace of mind again forever. A bad stigma on herself

Is it only about the stigma?
The family/police will also prosecute her for being an accessory to murder

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by Veeryeasy(m): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2022
There is no good reason to kill a fellow human then choosing pre owned pussy as a reason, I'm of the opinion that this man should be beaten to stupour then shot twice on the legs and twice in the shoulder and left to bleed to death
Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by Gee64: 11:11am On Jan 10, 2022
Because of common toto.
iLoveYouToo:
2 lives wasted

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by Breadnote: 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
sad,Hw dare u fight over a woman.dats d most useless battle ever. u will nva win in it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Nurses Arrested In Delta Over Removal Of Dead Child’s Body Parts / Pastor Egbunu Vicent Onuche Arrested Over Employment Scam In Abuja(Photo) / Man Rapes, Impregnates 14-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.