Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Ever Had This "Reclusive" Experience Or Know Anyone That Has? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ever Had This "Reclusive" Experience Or Know Anyone That Has? (281 Views)

Did You Know Anyone That Regret Relocating To Canada? Advise Pls. / How Possible To Travel Out If You Don't Know Anyone Abroad To Stay With / How Can Relocate And Work Canada Without Experience Or Qualification With 3m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Had This "Reclusive" Experience Or Know Anyone That Has? by Fanoku: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2022
Met an amazing lady today and as we discussed I got to find out that she has never traveled out of her city of birth
Question? Has anyone heard of any related stuff like this
2 ?
If you heard of such a situation do share more details
NB she's not sure why but she's sure it's not fear
Also she has gotten ready and even arrived at the bus stop but she didn't get on
Do share similar experience especially if the person did travel
Cc Justwise Disguy
Re: Ever Had This "Reclusive" Experience Or Know Anyone That Has? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2022
my elder brother only travel outside our state,dats during his nysc camp. there are people like dat

1 Like

Re: Ever Had This "Reclusive" Experience Or Know Anyone That Has? by Fanoku: 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hisbah21:
my elder brother only travel outside our state,dats during his nysc camp. there are people like dat
I didn't ask about service, I should ask
The question is why? Does he know why he doesn't like to travel?
Re: Ever Had This "Reclusive" Experience Or Know Anyone That Has? by Fanoku: 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Hisbah21:
Also what about weddings? Family gatherings that requires travel, does he attend?
Re: Ever Had This "Reclusive" Experience Or Know Anyone That Has? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Fanoku:

Also what about weddings? Family gatherings that requires travel, does he attend?

no an everybody know him with. he is just somehow

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Motor Fell And Deep Inside The Walk Way Around Igando-lasu Road, Lagos / I Spoke About Danger Of Ojuelegba Bridge Three Weeks Ago (video) / The Reconstructed Enugu-onitsha Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.