Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) (1315 Views)

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain / Update on : Has My Wife Finally Moved On / Has My Wife Finally Moved On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) by Lostchild(m): 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
I finally move to a new apartments in a city with high topography. I can breath fresh air now due to its clean atmosphere.

As I came in, everyone around gave me a very warm welcome. I saw that, I am now living with people that are normal and civilized.

The landlord wife - is looking for someone that is very peaceful, and here I comes. smiley

My question now, can she reciprocate peace?

This new landady she is young at heart, lively and chatty.- unlike those old traditional hag I move far away from.

FINAL WORDS

No matter your journey, just keep on walking

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) by Lostchild(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2022
I am sure, I will not have peace in this wilderness.

I must keep on walking and will surely get to my promised land. The place where God will give me peace and rest.
Re: I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) by Mariangeles(f): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
I hope you find peace in your new place.
When you give peace, you receive peace.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) by nnamdiosu(m): 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2022
Thank God for that
Wish you the very best of luck and favour in this new ace. May God give you consolation from all your previous troubles. Amen
Re: I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) by Lostchild(m): 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2022
nnamdiosu:
Thank God for that
Wish you the very best of luck and favour in this new ace. May God give you consolation from all your previous troubles. Amen

Amen.

smiley

1 Like

Re: I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) by Lostchild(m): 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Mariangeles:
I hope you find peace in your new place.
When you give peace, you receive peace.

I am writing you as a confused but tired soul.

Where I recently moved to, the wife of the landlord has started troubling me. Trust me, this is the quickest I have seen because I just move there 7 days ago.

I don't respond and don't know how long I will endure her. Her attitude can be compare to the trouble trait. I was dissappointed when I discovered that, two different person pack out of the compound within 30 days.

I endured hunger and spent all my savings just to move into this new city, and I thought I will have peace and rest, but just within 7 days this woman has started to battle me.

I am thinking of contacting the husband to come asap so that I can talk with him about his wife who mendles in my day to day life.

I always lock my gate/protector but I must be worried when coming in and going out because of her constant annoyance and control.

I am a very peaceful and meek person.

I empty my bank account just to move there but right now, I am facing another challenge and I have no rest from married women.

If I have some more money, I would have move to more expensive apartment. But for now, I am confused and tired.

It is very bad.
Re: I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) by Mariangeles(f): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lostchild:

Where I recently moved to, the wife of the landlord has started troubling me. Trust me, this is the baddest I have seen because I just move there 7 days ago.

I don't respond and don't know how long I will endure her. Her attitude can be compare to a demonic trait. I was disappointed when I discovered that, two different person pack out of the compound within 30 days.

I endured hunger and spent all my savings just to move into this new place, and I thought I will have peace and rest, but just within 7 days this woman has started to battle me. I am her new target that will field her evil soul.

I am thinking of contacting the husband to come asap so that I can talk with him about his wife who meddles in my day to day life.

I always lock my gate/protector but I must wear headset when coming in and going out because of her constant anger, talk and control.

I empty my bank account just to move there but right now, I am facing another challenge and I have no rest from the evil of married women.

If I have some more money, I would have move to somewhere new. But for now, I am confused and tired.

It is very bad.

Things may not be as they seem to you.

Remember when I told you that you understand and do things differently from others?
I wish I could help you understand yourself and how you relate with others better.

Not everyone is out to hurt you.
Re: I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lostchild:

Where I recently moved to, the wife of the landlord has started troubling me. Trust me, this is the baddest I have seen because I just move there 7 days ago.

I don't respond and don't know how long I will endure her. Her attitude can be compare to a demonic trait. I was dissappointed when I discovered that, two different person pack out of the compound within 30 days.

I endured hunger and spent all my savings just to move into this new place, and I thought I will have peace and rest, but just within 7 days this woman has started to battle me. I am her new taget that will field her evil soul.

I am thinking of contacting the husband to come asap so that I can talk with him about his wife who mendles in my day to day life.

I always lock my gate/protector but I must wear headset when coming in and going out because of her constant anger, talk and control.

I empty my bank account just to move there but right now, I am facing another challenge and I have no rest from the evil of married women.

If I have some more money, I would have move to somewhere new. But for now, I am confused and tired.

It is very bad.

This guy what is really wrong with you? Shay them curse you ni? Cos I don't understand again.

Which kind of apartments you dey always find ni?

Can't you just get a place wher the landlord or landlady doesn't live.
Ogbeni you dey vex me with all these your stories everyday.

You need deliverance. MFM typaish

9 Likes

Re: I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) by Lostchild(m): 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

This guy what is really wrong with you? Shay them curse you ni? Cos I don't understand again.

1. You give Mouth Action because you are cursed

2. My story vexes you because you are the son of the devil.
Re: I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) by Lostchild(m): 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Mariangeles:

Things may not be as they seem to you.

Remember when I told you that you understand and do things differently from others?
I wish I could help you understand yourself and how you relate with others better.

Not everyone is out to hurt you.

In this new place, every one seem very, very cool and nice but the instant changes of landlord wife is what has made me tired. And I know where it is heading already.

1. As I am typing, I am about to go and meet the house agent that took me there, to narrate my shocking experience and to receive advice from him as swell.

2. I am planing to ask others, of how they handled her to suppressed her control.

3. I have contact the landlord who don't live in the place, but only come and goes. He told me he will get back to me as soon as possible.

If I don't seek advice on what to do, she will continue to trouble my peace.

My health has deteriorated already.
Re: I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

This guy what is really wrong with you? Shay them curse you ni Cos I don't understand again.

LMFAO grin thank God some people are seeing this guy for what he is. This is 2022, a new year and he he wants to continue in his disturbing delusions of blaming women and other people but himself. 7 days of moving to a new house and he is finding fault and complaining. What a shame

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) by Peebaby93: 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
I don't understand this your story o. I thought you said you were happy in this new compound, that everyone gave you a warm welcome..so what's the problem now?

What is the landlady doing to irritate you?

Throw more light so people could give you advice

1 Like

Re: I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) by Lostchild(m): 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
Peebaby93:
I don't understand this your story o. I thought you said you were happy in this new compound, that everyone gave you a warm welcome..so what's the problem now?

What is the landlady doing to irritate you?

Throw more light so people could give you advice

Peebaby93
Mariangeles

I was happy at first, but I did not expect what I was seeing.

I went and made some enquiry from a guy who has been living there before I moved in.

His experienced was very bad. In fact, mine was even small compare to his own at first. He told me how he handled it and gave me some advice's and wisdom on how to handle mine.

He told me he even went as far as to complain to his own mother about the extreme control of the landlady but his mother told him to apply wisdom and extreme mumuism just to get along.

I heavily took his advice and hold my peace.

I may sound foolish in the eyes of all nairalanders, but I know, God will justify me and give me peace.
Re: I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) by Lostchild(m): 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Framed:

LMFAO grin thank God some people are seeing this guy for what he is. This is 2022, a new year and he he wants to continue in his disturbing delusions of blaming women and other people but himself. 7 days of moving to a new house and he is finding fault and complaining. What a shame

SHUT UP your gutter mouth you hypocrite and son of the devil.
Re: I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) by Lostchild(m): 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Peebaby93
Mariangeles

If I give both of you full details, you will easily believes I have pack enter new trouble. grin

She subject everyone and everything around her under her total control. You will take permission before you sneeze or do anything which is not much of a problem for me.

Due to her complaint, I was with my neighbor discussing about the maintainance of the place, when she came and started shouting heavily

I said to her, please do not shout, just talk and calmly communicate your desire to us, and we will listen. She said, who am to tell her not to shout?

I repeated to her. Sist, communicate with us, we will listen to you and do what you want. She increase the shouting and boasted that I will pack out. She saw I am the type she can't intimidate and subdue.

I did not respond.
I just walk away.

People attack what they can't control.

I fear God and respect all humans.

I know my limits and always add patience in all things.

I went to one of my neighbour who has been living there before I came. He told me, those who practice wickedness will get tired of their wickedness one day.

He said, he even stop using generator because the landlady told him he was using that small tiger generator to disturb.

The same landlady that has big generator with engine block noise? complaining against someone not to used their small generator?

I was hearing this for the first time. I guess, I will apply virtue and meekness.
Re: I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) by Lostchild(m): 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mariangeles / Peebaby93

Let me tell you a bit about me in symbol.

When I was living with my sister, my neighbour has little duck fowl chicks and cares not about them. They started eating leaf because of extreme hunger.

I felt bad and I started feeding them many times everyday. People told me many times, they are not yours, why do you keep feeding them?. I just ignore their insane curiosity and continue to feed the ducks.

They began to grow bigger and fatter. It was such that, anytime they see me walking, they follow me wherever I go. They knows me and follows me around. I started seeing them as my little duckies fellas (friends)

When I was about to leave the neighbourhood, I called the owner and instructed his wife, please feed your ducks. They are like humans, don't neglect them.

She was stunned but I was serious and left forever.

NOW: This morning, I saw some little duck fowl and pigeons on the street, and felt they were very hungry and need food. I took cooked rice as I walk fowards to feed them.

I heard a scream from my side, no oo oo, don't do that. She rush towards me and took the celophane of rice from me and take it to the bin and throw it away.

I said, I wanted to feed them, but I heard a whisper, don't feed them, it is not our own.

I asked myself, must it be yours?

Mar iah and peebaby; Humans cannot conform me into their image. That woman cannot conform me into her image. I cannot subject to insanity.

I want to be free to continue in love and not be afraid to be myself. I want to be free from toxicity.

I want to be around people whose life is being control by love and kindness and not selfishness and evil.

Mar iah. I will resist anyone who tries to used their toxic nature to abused my tenderness.

I cannot be in fear of man but fear of my God.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) by Mariangeles(f): 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2022
@Lostchild, you have to learn to live in a world where you're different.
You have to learn to understand and cope.
You cannot keep thinking that everyone, especially women, are out to hurt you.
Also, stop wishing bad to people that have done nothing to you.
Re: I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lostchild:
Mariangeles / Peebaby93

Let me tell you a bit about me.

When I was living with my sister, my neighbour has little duck fowl chicks and cares not about them. They started eating leaf because of extreme hunger.

I felt bad and I started feeding them many times everyday. People told me many time, they are not yours, why do you keep feeding them. I just ignore their curiosity and continue to feed them.

They began to grow bigger and fatter. It was such that, anytime they see me walking, they follow me wherever they see me. They knows me and follows me around. I started seeing them as my little duckies friends.

When I was about to leave this place, I called the owner and instructed his wife, please feed your ducks. They are like humans, don't neglect them. She was stunned but I was serious and left forever.

NOW: This morning, I saw some duck fowl and pigeons on the street, and realize they were very hungry and need food. I took cooked rice and wanted to feed them.

I heard a scream from my side, no oo oo, don't do that. She rush towards me and took the celephane of rice from me and take it to the bin and throw it away.

I said, I wanted to feed them. I heard a whisper, don't feed them, it is not our own.

I asked myself, must it be yours?

Mar iah and peebaby; Humans cannot conform me into their image. That woman cannot conform me into her image. I want to be free to and not be afraid to be myself. I want to be free from toxicity.

I cannot be in fear of man but God.

I want to be around people that are normal, whose life is being control by love and kindbess and not selfishness and evil.

Mar iah. I will resist anyone who tries to used their toxic nature to abused my tenderness.

God's knows me.

This guy is not alright.

Bro seek for medical attention ASAP... Please don't take this as a joke.

Or are you just trolling this forum?

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) by Mariangeles(f): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

This guy is not alright.

Bro seek for medical attention ASAP... Please don't take this as a joke.

Or are you just trolling this forum?

He's alright, but different.

You all are making matters worse by trolling him.
Just allow him get off what's in his mind.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) by lilyheaven: 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2022
You don’t have to reply her, besides I’m sure she’s not the one you paid house rent.
Face front

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) by Geniero: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2022
Brother you seem to have so much time on your hand. I have read your post and you are not a bad person. Just some advice, mind your freaking business, you don't have to be friends or cool with everyone around you, it's becoming petty of you to always share stories of your interaction with people and then try to explain how they end up hurting or causing you problem. Don't feed any damn ducks. Shay you nor say if the ducks die from flu, na you kill dem na wetin Ppl go talk ni?

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) by Lostchild(m): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Geniero:
Brother you seem to have so much time on your hand. I have read your post and you are not a bad person. Just some advice, mind your freaking business, you don't have to be friends or cool with everyone around you, it's becoming petty of you to always share stories of your interaction with people and then try to explain how they end up hurting or causing you problem. Don't feed any damn ducks. Shay you nor say if the ducks die from flu, na you kill dem na wetin Ppl go talk ni?

I don't don't do story with people around me, but thanks for your advice.

I repeat
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Moved To A New Place (Troubles) by Lostchild(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Mariangeles / peebaby93 / lilyheaven

I appreciate the three of you for your concern about me and my well being.

I and God know the injustice and abuse I have seen. The circles of event that is happening to me always is rooted from.

1. The territorial dI in their life do not want me around.

2. Spiritual and demonic attack, so that I will not find peace and rest, but God will soon put an end to them. I must keep walking and not fret.

3. It always happens as a result of temporary poverty. I saw many superb apartment, but they are very expensive beyond the current means I can afford. I wanted to rent one but just 36k prevented me not to pay, so I had to go a bit lower, and now I am paying the price.

I contacted the landlord, and he also contact his wife who told him, she wants me to evict the place as soon as possible. For me, she saw me as a threat. They also contact the agent who also contacted me for the purpose of peace.

I met with the agent. He was worried as he forsee future conflict not from me but from the woman which I do not want. The landlord is a wonderful man whom I so much respect. He knows his wife very well and wanted peace to rain and was willing to refund me.

I lauuggghhhh because things are not done that way. I moved into the apartment legally. I followed their process legally. It was pure business when they billed me and I paid them. So, they also must follow my process according to the law.

I sign a residential contract with the man but the woman has violate the contract. She does the opposite and since she wants me to move out, she or they must not use shortcut. The woman has breech the contract and they must adhere or meet my terms. If they cannot meet my terms, then they must wait for my rent to expire in 11/12 months time.

There is no shortcut in life.

I am very calm. I sleep well and have good dreams.

I will handle everything with mature wisdom and peace. I have seen battles beyond the natural, that is extremely worse than this, yet I keep walking.

FINAL WORDS

If anyone decide to hate me, it is the unGodly spirit in them at work. It has to do with their evil soul and has nothing to do with me.

If anyone decide to hate me, it is because of the evil fear in them. Yes, they fear my confidence. In their evil spirit, they see me as a threat even though I am of peace.

Peacemakers are sons and daughters of God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. / Why Do People Hate The UK / I Need Women NGOs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.