Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. (1315 Views)

I Fainted When My Wife Said Our Former Neighbor Is The Father Of Our Child / I Fainted When My Wife Said I’m Not Father Of Our 14-yr-old Daughter / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by Widowscharity: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2022
I don't know what am not doing right but aside from life of crime am doing all the best I can to survive but it's getting difficult every minutes please can anyone bless me with something to eat today?
Am healthy and I look fine but deep down am not of I fainted last week in public due to dizziness and hunger which was very embarrassing can someone do something for me please?
Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by Widowscharity: 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Toks2008 please I need u
Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by Widowscharity: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2022
I need any able nairaland members to help me am losing my mind
Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by Toks2008(m): 2:07pm On Oct 10, 2022
Widowscharity:
I don't know what am not doing right but aside from life of crime am doing all the best I can to survive but it's getting difficult every minutes please can anyone bless me with something to eat today?
Am healthy and I look fine but deep down am not of I fainted last week in public due to dizziness and hunger which was very embarrassing can someone do something for me please?

Hmmmm! I'm sorry to hear this but just wondering, is there nothing you can do at all cos you are a guy and I believe guys are rugged except you are constrained by a disability...

Just wondering

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by Widowscharity: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
Toks2008:

Hmmmm! I'm sorry to hear this but just wondering, is there nothing you can do at all cos you are a guy and I believe guys are rugged except you are constrained by a disability...

Just wondering
I have tried everything possible I wish I could talk to you to understand the situation of the place I am from
Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by Toks2008(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
Widowscharity:
I have tried everything possible I wish I could talk to you to understand the situation of the place I am from

Then move out. See life is unfair... If I begin to tell you what I hVe done to survive in the past you will marvel.

God will meet your needs and send you helper no doubt bout that but please be rugged and do anything legit to make it even if you Start by doing very embarrassing businesses.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by Widowscharity: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2022
Toks2008:

Then move out. See life is unfair... If I begin to tell you what I hVe done to survive in the past you will marvel.

God will meet your needs and send you helper no doubt bout that but please be rugged and do anything legit to make it even if you Start by doing very embarrassing businesses.
amen thanks boss
Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by Fiscus105(m): 2:12am On Oct 11, 2022
Embarrassed? Instead for you to be tanking God you didn't cross border as a result of that.

If it happens at home and nobody was there to rescue, did you ever imagine what the outcome could be?
Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by RepoMan007: 2:48am On Oct 11, 2022
Buhari will soon lift millions out of poverty with 5k. I just pray he doesn't drop them off in penury with debt.
Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2022
Not one wants to bless a criminal.. what if you've killed people since you said you live a life of crime?

Surrender yourself to the police and they'll feed you in prison.
Widowscharity:
Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by ahnie: 7:49am On Oct 11, 2022
Chai the response above me is huge
Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by Acidosis(m): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2022
Samantha123:
Not one wants to bless a criminal.. what if you've killed people since you said you live a life of crime?

Surrender yourself to the police and they'll feed you in prison.

Wrong interpretation.

2 Likes

Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by mastermaestro(m): 11:02am On Oct 11, 2022
Acidosis:

Wrong interpretation.

I tire o. grin Dude said he has done everything to survive except crime. I don't know where that one saw crime as part of what he has done. Understanding matters a lot. grin

1 Like

Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2022
Then give me clarity.
Acidosis:

Wrong interpretation.
Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
My English data bundles have been depleted... grin grin
mastermaestro:

I tire o. grin Dude said he has done everything to survive except crime. I don't know where that one saw crime as part of what he has done. Understanding matters a lot. grin
Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by mastermaestro(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2022
Samantha123:
My English data bundles have been depleted... grin grin

Good you took it lightly. grin
Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
Well, English is not my home language at the end of the day and I'm allowed to make mistakes.. smiley smiley

Corrections are also allowed. smiley
mastermaestro:

Good you took it lightly. grin

1 Like

Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
Widowscharity:
Dizziness and hunger because? undecided
Where do you live and with whom? undecided

If food is what you are short on, consider bag farming some of what you need in your backyard. Nairaland ought to start a challenge of this sort for these unemployed youths to spend their time on abeg

https://www.nairaland.com/7086184/yam-farm-cement-bags-pictures#112091547
https://www.nairaland.com/7104824/video-how-cut-yam-mini-set#112413799
https://www.nairaland.com/7216135/practical-step-by-step-guide-yam-sack#114509438

And you can pretty much plant anything from Yam, Potatoes, Water Yam, Cocoyam, Tomatoes, Onions, Peppers, Vegetables, spices, etc. Right there in your backyard, and harvest food every month if you plan it all right.

If you plant these crops today October 11th, you can begin harvesting some of them by February 11th, so what are you waiting for?

1 Like

Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by mastermaestro(m): 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
Samantha123:
Well, English is not my home language at the end of the day and I'm allowed to make mistakes.. smiley smiley

You exude life and vibe...interesting personality you have got. smiley
Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
Thanks
mastermaestro:

You exude life and vibe...interesting personality you have got. smiley
Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by Corrections: 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
Samantha123:

Yes pls how may I help you. You just called my name... wink wink
Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by bigjackass: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
Corrections:

cant you read? she said you are allowed na grin
Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Wow!!! grin grin grin
Corrections:

Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by ahnie: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2022
Op should go get a job.such a lazy n entitled lout
Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by ThothHermes: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Dizziness and hunger because? undecided
Where do you live and with whom? undecided

If food is what you are short on, consider bag farming some of what you need in your backyard. Nairaland ought to start a challenge of this sort for these unemployed youths to spend their time on abeg

https://www.nairaland.com/7086184/yam-farm-cement-bags-pictures#112091547
https://www.nairaland.com/7104824/video-how-cut-yam-mini-set#112413799
https://www.nairaland.com/7216135/practical-step-by-step-guide-yam-sack#114509438

And you can pretty much plant anything from Yam, Potatoes, Water Yam, Cocoyam, Tomatoes, Onions, Peppers, Vegetables, spices, etc. Right there in your backyard, and harvest food every month if you plan it all right.

If you plant these crops today October 11th, you can begin harvesting some of them by February 11th, so what are you waiting for?
You be real psycho.
Re: I Fainted In Public Due To Dizziness, Most Embarrassing Moment Of My Life. by Kobojunkie: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2022
ThothHermes:
You be real psycho.
Indeed. undecided

Advising a hungry man to go plant food so as to ease his hunger is a really psychotic thing to do. I get it! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Hate The UK / I Need Women NGOs In Nigeria / 4-year-old Found Drinking Beer On The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.