Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... (7250 Views)

What's That Situation That Motivated You To Hustle Harder? / VACANCIES Company Based In Lagos, Is In Urgent Need Of The Following: / How Important Is Getting A Professional Certificate In Nigerian Job Market?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by Diligent1(f): 5:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Highorbit7O16:
Wow. This is quite enlightening. I went looking for a self-con at mowe last week. Just a room, kitchen n bath n I was told the cheapest was 140K. I was surprised bcus I went as far as mowe looking for cheaper accommodation. Now someone is saying Magboro might be cheaper or I calm down and go as far as sagamu.
I don't mind the distance bcus most times I'd be at my office tiny lodge monday to friday, n spend the weekend at home.
Please guys where do you think I should face now? My budget is very low; 100K total
You will get a better one in Odogunyan, Ikorodu, Lagos State.
Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by DenreleDave(m): 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
that is how they willl steal whatever belong to you..amen

wicked soul
Taywon:

Access Bank

Thanks in anticipation

7 Likes

Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by Lush100(m): 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lies
Lies.
U can still get @ 150k @ Abule-Egba.
Minus agent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by edoman2016: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lush100:
Lies
Lies.
U can still get @ 150k @ Abule-Egba.
Minus agent
You can't get mini flat at 150k at Abule Egba. The least you can see is 250k annual rent minus agent.

2 Likes

Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by Sucremaque: 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
mactoni91:
50k Salary and you wan marry?

Lol...

Some guys just like unneccessary hardship.

Even me earning like x3 wont dread marriage now till things improve a little.

Don't let peer pressure/Family or even GF to push you into that marriage stuff.

Do not bring kids into this world or start a family that would end up cursing your existence. There's no Crime being unmarried.

It's far better to worry about yourself alone than to start worrying for yourself and others

Be sure you're financially stable before you venture into that institution.
Motivational speaker who ask u ?? kiss

1 Like

Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by ForG(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Weyrehmod:

Actually i don't like to do yahoo or any illegal hustle, but i have no choice right now

Once i can make some money to establish myself I'll call it a quit... I was going to learn web development and dmain flipping this year but i don't even have money to repair my faulty laptop and pay for you tuition
I've been looking for job to raise the funds but i haven't seen any

Yahoo seems to be the best option atm

When you sugar coat it sounds cool.

Say it in full:

"Stealing/defrauding seems to be the best option"

Then you will understand the gravity of what you're saying.

4 Likes

Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by ultiabaz36(m): 6:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
ecomalchemist:
So sorry about your predicament OP, everybody get thier own story but i got still like drop small something for you brother make you see road small.

Drop your account details, thank you.

E go better, keep grinding.
Walai, I don't know you sugbon God knows you. You put a big smile on my face. You have made a journey of many months easy for me.

Only God knows your silent prayers. I pray that God Almighty shall answer your open prayers, He shall hear and answer your silent prayers, He shall ease all your affairs. Anytime you remember me sir, just say Ameen..

Warofanahu Monkanah Aliyah!!!

Please guys, help me thank him..

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by Sheisenough01: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
ultiabaz36:

Walai, I don't know you sugbon God knows you. You put a big smile on my face. You have made a journey of many months easy for me.

Sure you wont blur out the name? He might want to remain anonymous.

1 Like

Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by Lush100(m): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
edoman2016:

You can't get mini flat at 150k at Abule Egba. The least you can see is 250k annual rent minus agent.
Self contain.
Modern building and interior.
When u are r ready.
I am not saying rent will not be increased subsequently

1 Like

Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by Weyrehmod: 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
amrichy:

Before you get a laptop, you can still learn the basics of web development on your phone (if it is Android). There are different Android apps on playstore you can download for that purpose

Pls tell me what app i can download to learn the basics
Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by ultiabaz36(m): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
Sheisenough01:

Sure you wont blur out the name? He might want to remain anonymous.
Ah! I am very sorry for that.
Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by Weyrehmod: 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
ForG:

When you sugar coat it sounds cool.

Say it in full:

"Stealing/defrauding seems to be the best option"

Then you will understand the gravity of what you're saying.

Noted! Fraud seems to be the only option for me

Are we cool now ?? undecided
Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by Quelme: 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
edoman2016:

do you have any around that location currently?
Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by Quelme: 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
Lush100:
Self contain.
Modern building and interior.
When u are r ready.
I am not saying rent will not be increased subsequently
which location?
Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by snitchbitch: 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
PE PE RI PE PE PE RI PE PE

NO GO DEY DO PASS YASELF

NO GO DEY DO PASS YA SELF!

oga if you no go say i dey talk nonsense, is it by force for you to live in lagos?

are there not cheaper places like ilorin, ibadan or other states for you to thrive, survive and live your life?

must you wash yout dirty pants in the public for everyone to see that you are poor?

is being poor a sin and must poor man go and kill himself because him no get money?

alaye you no try at all at all

many are scotting with their friends and managing till they save money to go and rent an apartment

one diends bbb
Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by snitchbitch: 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2022

NO GO DEY DO PASS YASELF

NO GO DEY DO PASS YA SELF!

oga if you no go say i dey talk nonsense, is it by force for you to live in lagos?

are there not cheaper places like ilorin, ibadan or other states for you to thrive, survive and live your life?

must you wash yout dirty pants in the public for everyone to see that you are poor?

is being poor a sin and must poor man go and kill himself because him no get money?

alaye you no try at all at all

many are scotting with their friends and managing till they save money to go and rent an apartment

one of my friends said he will help me get a job in lagos, i asked how much he said 80k, i told him no, if it were another location, i will accept but lagos?

the wahala you go do go pass the money you dey collect

someone wey dey collect 20k for ilorin dey get peace of mind pass 80k for lagos

#itiswell!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by soliddust2020: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nozino:

I paid 650k for a one bedroom in Asaba. Accommodation is gradually becoming a problem here in Nigeria.

Asaba own they vex me. Them go still say them want responsible and working class, for town when be civil service town. Na all those McDons agent they cause am.
Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by Mrkumareze(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
ultiabaz36:

Wetin I wan do now. I don dey wait for money to come since. Now, age no wan dey my side again

Your option is to relocate, I hate it when people prefer lagos to other growing cities ...free yourself from fixed income, ordinary labourers collect 3k 4k daily.. please leave that your zone for good
Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by chloride6: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
Which area of Lagos you dey search?

Miniflat of 150 to 200 dey Ikotun..

3 Likes

Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by arthurwillia(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
clericuzzio:
Depending on the location, you can get a R/P self contained from between 120-200k.

Just keep searching..

Another scope is that don't pay any agent more than their mobilization fee of 1k to show you all their available houses..And they should show you not less than 5 houses.

Where oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by arthurwillia(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
chloride6:
Which area of Lagos you dey search?

Miniflat of 150 to 200 dey Ikotun..

Is this room and parlor self don?
Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by November24(f): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
mactoni91:
50k Salary and you wan marry?

Lol...

Some guys just like unneccessary hardship.

Even me earning like x3 wont dread marriage now till things improve a little.

Don't let peer pressure/Family or even GF to push you into that marriage stuff.

Do not bring kids into this world or start a family that would end up cursing your existence. There's no Crime being unmarried.

It's far better to worry about yourself alone than to start worrying for yourself and others

Be sure you're financially stable before you venture into that institution.

Money don't still guarantee a happy home.

Keep it

1 Like

Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by arthurwillia(m): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
ultiabaz36:

Wetin I wan do now. I don dey wait for money to come since. Now, age no wan dey my side again

Please get married jare but abeg no go Dey born pikin full ground oo abeg
Use your head
I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by arthurwillia(m): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
Highorbit7O16:
Wow. This is quite enlightening. I went looking for a self-con at mowe last week. Just a room, kitchen n bath n I was told the cheapest was 140K. I was surprised bcus I went as far as mowe looking for cheaper accommodation. Now someone is saying Magboro might be cheaper or I calm down and go as far as sagamu.
I don't mind the distance bcus most times I'd be at my office tiny lodge monday to friday, n spend the weekend at home.
Please guys where do you think I should face now? My budget is very low; 100K total
If na That one go to akute or lambe
Since you’ll only be around weekend
Sagamu
Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by Nozino: 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
soliddust2020:

Asaba own they vex me. Them go still say them want responsible and working class, for town when be civil service town. Na all those McDons agent they cause am.

I swear. I don’t even know why the place is expensive. Asaba isn’t an industrial city. Just vibes and inshallah.
Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by ultiabaz36(m): 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Mrkumareze:

Your option is to relocate, I hate it when people prefer lagos to other growing cities ...free yourself from fixed income, ordinary labourers collect 3k 4k daily.. please leave that your zone for good
I no get other place to go sir
Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by clericuzzio(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
arthurwillia:

Where oooooooooo

Go to Ojo LGA, or if you can from Afromedia to Ketu, Ijaniki to Agbara you will get very good ones of your choice
Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by bmdmix11: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
ultiabaz36:
It quite unfortunate that with my 150k I can't secure a R/P self-contained. I woke early this weekend, even earlier than my normal week day just because I want to go and look for shelter.

I have met with four different agent paying 12k agency fee but still telling same stories that with my 150k, I can get R/P but it will not have contained. I asked them what do they mean by getting R/P without contained, they said the house will lack water and electricity.

Gush! I said to them, I am not a Yahoo boy and my salary no pass 50k after hard labour for 30days and sometimes 32days but they said all the houses in Lagos is not for salary earner again but for the Yahoo boys and those related to Yahoo guys.

I wan cry today after I waka all the ipaja and it's axis looking wetin no lost and upon all d wahala, nothing show up. Then, I begin to reason in an abnormal way that is it the Landlords or the agents or the Yahoo boys that really made the cost of leaving in Lagos high laidis abi no be Lagos wey we dey rent house for 70k in 10yrs ago be dz. What has really changed gan paapa?

I met one fresh guy as I was about going home cos I am stressed out already. The way I see d guy, he came down from one car, vensa, very neat. I guess his age, I go old pass am but I said to him, Bros I need help ni o. He asked wetin I need? I told him I need like 1k dt I want eat and I want carry transport go work tomorrow (cos fear dey catch to touch the small money I get for my akant). This guy just pity me and told me politely that he can only give me #500 cos he no dey carry cash around. I thanked him and I continue my journey.

Please guys, I need R/P sefcon wey d rent no pass 150k. At least I go struggle for 4months to gather the money for another year. I need am for Ipaja and it's environs but I don't want Ayobo Sha. The main issue with me is the casual job I'm doing and I'm planning to marry dis year cos I don old small. If you fit help me with job, I go happy and I go appreciate am. At least make I comot the 50k level so I can pay my bills at ease small.

God bless you as you are about to bless me. Amen!!!
chk agent for iyaupaja
Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by ictplotter(m): 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
U ve best thread carefully so they don't scam you of that 150k. One pathetic landlord in my street built a substandard 2bedroom flat and pegged the price at 550. I nearly slapped him when he opened his dirty mouth to say he doesn't want yahoo boys in it. What legit person will have 550k for an ordinary 2bedroom ?
2 bedrooms flat in my estate in Lagos here is between 900k and 1.2m . You are here talking about 550k, do you know how much is bag of cement and rods today?
Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by arthurwillia(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
clericuzzio:

Go to Ojo LGA, or if you can from Afromedia to Ketu, Ijaniki to Agbara you will get very good ones of your choice

Eh eh
E Go make Sense oo
Lemme see how far it is to island and Ikeja
Re: Life In Lagos Is Getting Harder. Pls Help... by chloride6: 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
arthurwillia:

Is this room and parlor self don?

Yup but you go reach ijegun sha....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sence Calling / Customer Service Officer Vacancy In Lagos / Work For Jumia.com From Your Home Or Office !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.