Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK (32105 Views)

Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set / Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Meet Aisha Tisha Mohammed, Nollywood Screen Sensation,from Modeling To Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK by Adewale1603(m): 8:14am On Jan 10, 2022
NeverLost:
How did bald Guy dey do dreadlock angry? But who say money no good? This guy come fresh, even dey fine small small.
na insecurity complex dey worry him. why would a sensible man be wearing wig up and down, when you re not gay or cross dresser. real men rock bald head, you no be woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK by Kajaard: 8:17am On Jan 10, 2022
HenryDion:
Hmm... From this picture, you can deduce with ease who's the dominant in the relationship. She's rocking a fur with a Timberland boots, while the submissive is looking like a house boy. It's ok.

Must you guys read meaning to everything?

Haba cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK by Ayobami7(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2022
Cute couple
Re: Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK by toffyz(m): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2022
Na Toyin upgrade this nigga o
Abi no be Ajewole of Odunlade movies b this
Na follow follow boy e dey do 4 Odunlade movies back then
But God answered his prayers through his wife

God please answer my prayers o

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK by Edoreborn: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2022
Me sef dey surprise oo,,ds guy wey dey local and wt minus mark fa!!! Toyin really polished ds guy i swear...Nice work toyin..
Re: Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK by Thryphosa(m): 8:52am On Jan 10, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
I don't know y I always see dem dat Toyin is d husband.....
I stand to be corrected ooooo

Seyi, the main thing is that they are happy together, BTW, I'm sure you've watched one or two movies the husband featured, the guy is a very good actor, he's got money too that's all that matters.

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2022
Thryphosa:

Seyi, the main thing is that they are happy together, BTW, I'm sure you've watched one or two movies the husband featured, the guy is a very good actor, he's got money too that's all that matters.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK by Digmygold: 9:10am On Jan 10, 2022
Let him remove the cap. I want to see sumtin.
Re: Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK by hustla(m): 9:23am On Jan 10, 2022
Mahn she really Behind up this nigga o

Person wey i dey see dey always look like igbo smoker for my area
Re: Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK by Socialsunny14(m): 9:24am On Jan 10, 2022
Jay5mie:
WETIN YOU WANT US TO DO SO?
Me I tire ooo
Women and palava

Re: Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK by muheeb01(m): 9:26am On Jan 10, 2022
This toyin's husband so matured....may the good Lord continue to protect their marriage and uphold their home
Re: Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK by peculiar2233: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2022
Victorclean1:
What's special about outfit?. Nairaland should post a better news please
Work on ur mental health before it gets out of hand
Re: Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK by sanity12(m): 9:36am On Jan 10, 2022
toffyz:
Na Toyin upgrade this nigga o
Abi no be Ajewole of Odunlade movies b this
Na follow follow boy e dey do 4 Odunlade movies back then
But God answered his prayers through his wife

God please answer my prayers o

Say what u know, the guy too was Okay before

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK by Bola146(f): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2022
Follygunners:

...and hate urself. sad

Say that to your relatives

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK by Victorclean1: 10:03am On Jan 10, 2022
peculiar2233:

Work on ur mental health before it gets out of hand

Hmmm thank you for the advice, will work on it.

This is a classical case of an slowpoke ( down syndrome) interlaced with Klinefelter's syndrome , advising some one healthier.

Yours is incurable cos your encephalons (brain cells) were below 4 million( imbecilic brain cell count). My advice is to seek divine intervention through various pastors or Alfas.

I rest my case. Moving to the next person
Re: Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK by slimtoney(m): 10:13am On Jan 10, 2022
No be Kofi be dat?
Re: Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK by toffyz(m): 10:57am On Jan 10, 2022
sanity12:

Say what u know, the guy too was Okay before

Alaye park well Jor
You wan compare him before with Toyin Aimaku?

Na 100% fact!
Na Toyin tushh d guy up
Re: Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK by orlaglobal234: 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
This guy called Kola Ajeyemi is very lucky guy by marry Toyin Abraham because the lady make her more popular than ever before and she change his look
Re: Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK by Nocommonsense: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
HenryDion:
Hmm... From this picture, you can deduce with ease who's the dominant in the relationship. She's rocking a fur with a Timberland boots, while the submissive is looking like a house boy. It's ok.
this is 2022 mind your business
Re: Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK by Hkff: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
Really
Re: Toyin Abraham & Kolawole Ajeyemi Rock Matching Outfits To Movie Premiere In UK by Exceed15: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
Olunmercy56:

Same here, she is always happy

My dear happy marriage is not on social media o

God bless their home

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lil Frosh Apologizes For Battering His Girlfriend, Thacutegeminme / Toke Makinwa Rocks Cammo As She Wishes Muslims A Haapy Eid-el-fitri (photos) / Aneke Twins Look Gorgeous To The Church Today, See The Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.