Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

You Can’t Get Rid Of Me” - BBNaija's Erica To ‘Curvy Tree’ (Pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Can’t Get Rid Of Me” - BBNaija's Erica To ‘Curvy Tree’ (Pix) (1583 Views)

People Pay Money To See Me" - Bbnaija Star, Symply Tacha Reveals / Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. / Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can’t Get Rid Of Me” - BBNaija's Erica To ‘Curvy Tree’ (Pix) by CastedAyo: 6:14am On Jan 10, 2022
Reality TV star and actress, Erica Ngozi Nlewedim has bragged about how unmovable she is in a recent post she made on social media, Igbere TV reports.

Erica, who was disqualified from Big Brother Naija ‘Lockdown’ edition following her misconduct in the house claimed that no one can get rid of her.

She made this claim in reaction to a palm tree that is flexible and has remained alive even after it fell.

According to a Twitter user identified as @Benjancewicz who shared a photo of an astonishingly extraordinary palm tree, the palm tree fell over but refused to die it has curved right back up.

https://www.instagram.com/instablog9ja/p/CYgSHyBr-gA/?utm_medium=copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: You Can’t Get Rid Of Me” - BBNaija's Erica To ‘Curvy Tree’ (Pix) by Nellam(f): 6:16am On Jan 10, 2022
That’s a beautiful tree actually

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Get Rid Of Me” - BBNaija's Erica To ‘Curvy Tree’ (Pix) by agya1: 6:16am On Jan 10, 2022
Okay
Re: You Can’t Get Rid Of Me” - BBNaija's Erica To ‘Curvy Tree’ (Pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:21am On Jan 10, 2022
I'm also that tree, you can't get rid of me. cool

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Get Rid Of Me” - BBNaija's Erica To ‘Curvy Tree’ (Pix) by Aufbauh(m): 6:25am On Jan 10, 2022
Sure, but the tree has lost it original shape.
Be intentional & guided in life to avoid needless motivations.

An adage in my place assert that you can only bend the wet trees and not the dry ones.
Re: You Can’t Get Rid Of Me” - BBNaija's Erica To ‘Curvy Tree’ (Pix) by BBBmall25: 6:39am On Jan 10, 2022
Good interpretation of long worn out glitocurrency value. Take curage child. Where is is this waya of a son...?

2 Likes

Re: You Can’t Get Rid Of Me” - BBNaija's Erica To ‘Curvy Tree’ (Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:00am On Jan 10, 2022
BBBmall25:
[s]Good interpretation of long worn out glitocurrency value. Take curage child. Where is is this waya of a son[/s]...?
shocked undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Get Rid Of Me” - BBNaija's Erica To ‘Curvy Tree’ (Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:02am On Jan 10, 2022
Some are still gonna hate instead of understanding the message.. undecided

1 Like

Re: You Can’t Get Rid Of Me” - BBNaija's Erica To ‘Curvy Tree’ (Pix) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 10, 2022
Erica
I miss you
I want to feck you so hard and bad cry
Re: You Can’t Get Rid Of Me” - BBNaija's Erica To ‘Curvy Tree’ (Pix) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 10, 2022
This tree no wan give up shocked cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Jodin Sparks/ Chris Brown Collabo Vs Rihanna/neyo: Make Ur Choice: / An Actor Dead / Beyoncé In Blackface: A Tribute To Fela Kuti. Is This A Stereotype?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.