Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings (13064 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Shares Old Video Over Recent Zamfara Killings / Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" / Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by Superboss: 8:00am On Jan 10, 2022
The mannequin, the effigy,Buhari will as usual react lik neutral chemical reaction.
He is trying to be seen to be breathing.
But, I know that effigies don't breath, they only stand.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:02am On Jan 10, 2022
Chemical reaction has react as usual... clueless clown
Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by AkinboT22: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2022
God please help us in our country blood too much.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by olympianares: 8:11am On Jan 10, 2022
H2SO4 + NaCl----- Buharitic reaction
Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by Mayeldah(m): 8:13am On Jan 10, 2022
Guyman02:
The Fulani terrorist Bandits are attacking Hausa communities for a particular agenda and there confidence comes from having a fellow Fulani as President who is nepotistic with a Fulani saturated security apparatus that has tolerated their excesses.

Killing 146 poorly armed vigilantes defending their villages is a national scandal, this is what they planned in the South East where they still carry out hit and run attacks on isolated communities with cover from our security agencies because of the fear of ESN.

Nobody should take Buhari statement serious

Are the hausas speaking out?

Instead they hide under the evil 'North" to work aginst the south not knowing they are also endangered species.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by Houstency(m): 8:14am On Jan 10, 2022
HacheNoire:
These criminals will be history because we are not going to relent in our current military operations to get rid of these thugs who have been terrorising innocent people.

“We are fiercely determined to smoke out and destroy these outlaws who have no regard for the sanctity of life.”

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by CocoaOla: 8:16am On Jan 10, 2022
Federal government of scams after billion of dollars spent nothing to show
Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by HacheNoire: 8:17am On Jan 10, 2022
Houstency:

Same way we would pick the words of the useless president when about 150 members of your family is eliminated by the terrorists and bless him.

Okay. Your comment has been documented.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by Guyman02: 8:19am On Jan 10, 2022
formular760:
Misplaced
Priorities!!
The picture you posted added no value to your comment, it's totally out of context

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by gulfer: 8:21am On Jan 10, 2022
Reactive element(s)....... grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by Ykc2(m): 8:28am On Jan 10, 2022
Said a man who don't even know what is going on is his country he only wait till garba shehu told him what to say,whomever is supporting buhari needs a mental evaluation
Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by Cj4charles(m): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2022
IPOB is the only problem the North has
Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by frog12: 8:32am On Jan 10, 2022
it takes this MAN forever. he should just RESIGN. the pressures of the job is too much for him.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by miraclea: 8:34am On Jan 10, 2022
covid 19 didn't kill 200 Nigerians in a day but the presidency was on it's toes ,does that mean the lives of Nigerian doesn't matter anymore what type of assurance when the people you want to protect are all dead and gone these are the people government was given amnesty program, rehabilitation and re integration and Gumi supporting with his whole energy , enough is enough please
Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by begge: 8:44am On Jan 10, 2022
all these are writing by adesina bubu don't even know what is happening now

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by cherryCola: 8:52am On Jan 10, 2022
yannisante:
Chemical reactant, nuclear reactor, general reaction!

Can you build a crypto trading bot ?.
and how much will it cost ?.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by mgccrown(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2022
the Hunter! that will make a great book title. few months to go and you are still hunting. don't worry Chief Hunter, we've got documentaries of all you try and error hunting for 8 good years. Analogue Hunter.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by Enyimbamercedes: 9:41am On Jan 10, 2022
BMC shit brains will now flood this space praising the retard
Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by muheeb01(m): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2022
This one and I will i will for how many years? God save this country
Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by iyke2frankeze: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2022
I can't cry more than the bereaved.

Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by techWriter3: 10:10am On Jan 10, 2022
rumble faya this man and his responses.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by seyz91(m): 10:59am On Jan 10, 2022
Abi
udoakwa:
Hunt down kill you there, useless president.... Always we will, i vow, i promise for good 7 years now yet nothing to show for it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by bergs2: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2022
izzy4shizzy:
I don't know if it's just me sha, but I don't believe a word this Man says

Even when he is giving those his speeches and he says "Good morning Nigerians" , I do check my watch first to confirm it's morning

My brother you need to since almost all his media appearances are pre recorded and edited before airing. And most likely, they play them at the wrong times.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by Tizu(m): 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by Mronetwo30: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
Man of reactor
Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by nedekid: 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
Who can identify this guy?

Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by Anndrew(m): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2022
udoakwa:
Hunt down kill you there, useless president.... Always we will, i vow, i promise for good 7 years now yet nothing to show for it
if only we could Malian like mali..7yrs of Restrogress and corruptions

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by Brushstrokes20: 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bullocks for Brainless buffoons! undecided

The Lifeless, nepotic scum is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by ABBEYsammy01(m): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
Buhari should do and pack his load and leave aso rock, we are tired already...
Re: Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings by Minime10(f): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Azeemokoya:
https://newsroundtheclock.com/buhari-reacts-to-latest-zamfara-killings/

Na chemical compound him be Every time buhari react haba!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Opposition Parties Allege Massive Voter Registration With Fake Names / Tribunal Dismisses Ihedioha’s Petition Against Okorocha / Obasanjo Backs Sale Of National Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.