Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It (5203 Views)

Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by Nelly1830(m): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2022
My name is Chidimma. I am from Onitsha a very popular city in Anambra state in Eastern Nigeria. I am 23 years old and currently married to a Hausa man from Adamawa state in Northern Nigeria. My parents are no more as they both died in an accident while returning Aba 5 years ago.

When my parents were alive, they always quarreled over my dad not being man enough to satisfy my mum and i always heard my mum threatening to divorce my dad and get married to another man before the unfortunate accident took them away.

After my parents death, I told myself that I am going to get me married to a man with a manhood good enough to satisfy me so I won’t have the problems my parents had in their marriage.

I met Haruna, my husband during my service year in Adamawa and we fell in love with each other but I had no intention of getting married to him not until a day I mistakenly barged into his room without knocking and I saw him unclad.

I immediately noticed his third leg and told myself I am gonna get married to him just to keep the promise I made to myself years ago.

Myself and Haruna, promised ourselves not to have any form of intercourse before our marriage and we kept to it strictly.

After our wedding, during our honey moon we have our first intimacy together. It was good but I am scared because I almost lost my life during the encounter.

Please readers advice me on what to do. Should I take the divorce step my mum wanted years ago?

Read More;

https://naijaoption.com/i-got-married-to-my-husband-because-of-his-big-manh00d-but-im-now-scared-of-it-after-testing-it/
Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by Ebubeslym(m): 7:48am On Jan 10, 2022
Leeemmaaoo

4 Likes

Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by Godada(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2022

First things first, for personal reasons, I frown at no intimacy before marriage. Yes religion advises otherwise. But how can you buy a product say a car, you haven't handled. You are getting something you know nothing about. Well e be like say na baba ijebu you dey play.

As for the lady, get lubricant and enjoy yourself.
Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by Aboks(m): 8:25am On Jan 10, 2022
Story 4 d gods

4 Likes

Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by Wawelexy(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2022
You don't know what u really want...

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by franklingud(m): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2022
Enjoy the marriage my dear grin cheesy grin grin grin

It's well

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by Hezzyluv: 9:21am On Jan 10, 2022
You want HUGE demdem-bula..., Now you've got one.

Enjoy it

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by Rahkman: 9:23am On Jan 10, 2022
Hahaha burantashi cheesy nonsense story
Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by ObianujuAku1(f): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2022
Emuforlife1:
Abokis be dicking Igbo girls upandan like no one's businessgrin
Op, pray make e no use Burantashi if not na straight to Mortuary cheesy
mynd44 lalasticlala

Rule 2
Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 10, 2022
ObianujuAku1:
mynd44 lalasticlala

Rule 2

hanty apply sense. . Where did he insult? Abi u have a reading problem?

anyway Op u dey try o. U leave anambra enter adamawa cuz of biq dick? cry

the place where i come frm is Awka and we no dey qive advice for this kind thing.. grin

Enjoy ur biq dick
grin
Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by Boogyman557: 11:04am On Jan 10, 2022
Holly Gram cool

waiting I just READ

Na dis WEED de HIGH me or na waiting

way my KALA...

give me LOCATION

since d BLOKOS too BIG

make I come BLAST am from d left angle side so dat e go NORMAL

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by deolurexy1(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2022
made up trash
Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hezzyluv:
You want HUGE demdem-bula..., Now you've got one.

Enjoy it

Demdem what ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by Nicepoker(m): 12:28pm On Jan 10, 2022
Made up stories for kids.

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by Mophor: 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by Desmankyle: 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
/[/quote]

Wonder shall never end grin cheesy
Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by hemesona: 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
Vacancy: Teachers are needed for Basic and Secondary Classes*

Class Teachers(Bsc,B.ed,ND, NCE in any social sciences courses)
*Assistant Teachers(Smart SSCE holders (Commercial and Science Students)
Aba, Abia
Call 08089606526

free accommodation for only science teachers
Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by Erickax(m): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
Same thing wen dy swit goat na dy swit goat wink wink
Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by Danjikanbauchi: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
Afonja Muslim. No matter the scarcity of meat lions will never feed on grass.

Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by BigYash: 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
You must endure till the end o.. Preek don do am something grin
Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by Remman(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2022
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Enjoy your life, sister!
Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by dreyboard(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
Chindinma don Start wetin she no fit finish grin
Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
Please go ahead since that is what you desire for big third leg and you have it. Why complaining of Divorce?
Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by suffering: 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
2022 and people still compose fake stories. “New year, new me” no dey many people calendar.
Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by Nehyooh(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Size doesn't garantee enjoyment, it has to do with how it been used. That's the mistake you made. Cooked up story though !
Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
You almost lost your life during the encounter.

But you are still alive.
Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by SirJerrie(m): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bottom line of the story
You want a man with a big manho0d to avoid marital issues...But.... You don't want a man with a big manhood

Confused Gender
Re: I Got Married To My Husband Because Of His Big Manh00d But I’m Now Scared Of It by Naijanascam: 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
Seventy year old man....... with the trash you wrote you think say thunder will not locate you bah?

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Things That Happen When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back. / This Is Why Some Men Lose Interest In Certain Women After Having Se*x With Them. / I Love Her So Much But Just This One Terrible Flaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.