Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara (32692 Views)

Cultist Beheads Rival Cultist In Abia, Gets The Head, Body Parts Pounded (Video) / Young Man Killed By Cultist In Ojota, Lagos State (Graphic Photos) / Tiamiyu Kazeem: Police Recommend SARS Operative’s Dismissal Over Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by Lastmankc(m): 10:29am On Jan 10, 2022
Lies,he has been murder
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by AbuAeesha: 10:30am On Jan 10, 2022
Oblongata:
I really feel pity for the late dismissed officer…
you can still find out his location and extend helping hand for his funeral,not too late.
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by BigYash: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2022
No be only.. Police en
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by Dshocker(m): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2022
Whether the cultist bought the pistol or he stole it,all i know is that,the Nigeria police will hang the death of Sgt Haruna Yusuff on his head,including other charges that will make him spend a very long time behind bars.
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by Joseph08(m): 10:37am On Jan 10, 2022
The curse of a civilian on him has finally come to pass.

If you know you know grin
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by ademi87(m): 10:38am On Jan 10, 2022
I don't feel any iota of pity for him... If you can't be the consequence of ur action die..... How u go dey sell gun in the first place
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by nickyj19: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2022
this him picture good for memes grin
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by kindredspirit(m): 10:42am On Jan 10, 2022
Starboytwo:
Anybody following this particular story will know definitely “something fishy going down”

The guy who initially lost the gun, was sacked apparently for the missing gun and subsequently died as was reported yesterday.

Now the thief who stole the gun and already apprehended by the police is now also dead from cardiac arrest all in just 2 days. I could smell fish.

Where was it reported that the arrested gun runner has died ?

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by holluwizzy: 10:42am On Jan 10, 2022
I no sure say this one die but if actually u die.

It is well.
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by adriano50: 10:49am On Jan 10, 2022
Stupid police with there lying mouth you mistakenly sold the pistol but you did not mistakenly lost the money you sold from it police and politicians are the problem of the common man, imagine what those cult boys would have been doing with such guns they won't buy it without using it
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by Lexusgs430: 10:51am On Jan 10, 2022
I would rather commit suicide, than kill myself.......... grin
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by deepwater(f): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2022
Starboytwo:
Anybody following this particular story will know definitely “something fishy going down”

The guy who initially lost the gun, was sacked apparently for the missing gun and subsequently died as was reported yesterday.

Now the thief who stole the gun and already apprehended by the police is now also dead from cardiac arrest all in just 2 days. I could smell fish.

There is nothing fishy here
u didnt undertand the story properly
the first officer who lost the arm died already after his dismisal
the gun runner traffic warden just died!
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by AfroKnight: 10:54am On Jan 10, 2022
I don’t believe this sudden death
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by Edyice: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2022
No rip for you bad egg
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by mmadu5(m): 10:55am On Jan 10, 2022
Oblongata:

Must you comment ? Stupid animal .feel pity for your poor life
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by Abeos(m): 10:56am On Jan 10, 2022
deepwater:

There is nothing fishy here
u didnt undertand the story properly
the first officer who lost the arm died already after his dismisal
the gun runner traffic warden just died!

No, I actually blame it on the OP with the way he titled the post. Two people are actually dead in the story and it's not the Sergeant that stole and sold the gun. The first is the superior officer that lost the gun and eventually died due to heart attack because of his dismissal while the other person mentioned dead was the one that sold the locally made gun to the arrested police Sergeant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by TUTU147: 11:00am On Jan 10, 2022
That is how many innocent policemen go done get dismissed or jail for crime when them no commit.The heart of man is really really full of evil.The sgt fit follow go the SO burial.May God save us from this kind of colleagues
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by geepeety77: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2022
The man mistakenly died of heart attack
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by kingthreat(m): 11:05am On Jan 10, 2022
Policemen especially the lower officers are involved in selling arms and bullets to cultists, robbers, kidnappers and security men.
Weapons that will be used to most probably kill fellow policemen. I swear corruption is a plague.
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by FireRain: 11:07am On Jan 10, 2022
It is unfortunate that most commenters didn't bother to read the full story before "jumping" to conclusion.

May your soul rest in peace Sir. cry
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by FireRain: 11:08am On Jan 10, 2022
TUTU147:
That is how many innocent policemen go done get dismissed or jail for crime when them no commit.The heart of man is really really full of evil.The sgt fit follow go the SO burial.May God save us from this kind of colleagues
Amen.
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by Alexpetra: 11:09am On Jan 10, 2022
HacheNoire:
“Mistakenly sold the gun”

lol…
yes now... They usually mistakenly shot people to death, na mistakenly selling gun go surprise us? undecided undecided
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by iswallker(m): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2022
Baawaa:
One of the bad eggs in NPF
May his soul rest in pieces

He is not dead - he is staring at you in thr picture and you re still saying RIP

undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by Bigboy911: 11:10am On Jan 10, 2022
Afonja mumu dirty officers and crime are 5&6 grin grin
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by Alexpetra: 11:11am On Jan 10, 2022
Alexpetra:
yes now... They usually mistakenly shot people to death, na mistakenly selling gun go surprise us? undecided undecided
I think what he's trying to say is selling the gun is not the mistake he made,but selling it to cultist was the mistake.
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by YourFavorite21(m): 11:14am On Jan 10, 2022
What do you people gain in cultism sef?
I don't just understand undecided
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by Akaegwu(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2022
Baawaa:
You didn't read the news at all. The dead police man was innocent. He died before the crimal officer was arrested.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by Lionnation: 11:19am On Jan 10, 2022
Baawaa:
go and read the news then come back to coment
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by Lionnation: 11:20am On Jan 10, 2022
Oblongata:
do you know what he himself have committed in the past, it could be kama
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by Trumann: 11:28am On Jan 10, 2022
Lionnation:
do you know what he himself have committed in the past, it could be kama

Have some measure of human feelings. It is not Kama, it is Karma.
Re: Police Officer Dies Following His Dismissal Over Pistol Sold To Cultist In Kwara by Theunbothered: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2022
Cultists and their friends should receive the death penalty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Nabbed While Trying To Dump Her Dead Baby In Delta / 8 Members Of 2 Rival Cult Groups Arrested In Ogun (Photos) / Calabar: Residents panic Over organ Disappearance. Men Now Walk With bitterkola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.