Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition (30827 Views)

After Tinubu, Umahi Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition / Nigerians React As Tinubu Informs Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition In 2023 / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nchenches: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tinubu is asking for zoning to enable south present a successor to President Buhari.

But Tinubu does want zoning for the three southern regions - SE, SS, and SW, because Tinubu knows it's the turn of the Igbos in the SE to produce a successor to President Buhari.

Furthermore, a Muslim doesn't succeed a Muslim, a Christian does no succeed Christian, in Nigeria's presidential succession politics.
Tinubu, you are on mission impossible.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by Kingcalls: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
Shetemi12:
Me and my 178 family members are voting for you. Just have that in mind TINUBU

U fools hv started again... look at the nonsense u voted for.... u hv decided to ack like a monkey again.... even monkeys learn from their mistakes ....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
CHANCE2:
I've been following this forum for the past 8 yrs. First time I'm registering. And first time I'm commenting. Welcome me Nairalanders.

Woow
That’s interesting to hear
Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by BJanta: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2022
IsaacAdetunji1:

https://guardian.ng/news/tinubu-informs-buhari-osinbajo-of-2023-presidential-ambition-source/

' We’re not aware of the conversation, says VP’s spokesman
• Rev. Waive urges VP to join the race as group explains why Southeast will support Osinbajo ' This excerpts from the post above is the reason why the Southeast can never get there - they are always going in the opposite direction. Even the Southwest itself is still consulting to present a single candidate ,which CAN NEVER be Osinbajo, but they have already made their own choice, as if their choice is of any value in the national political equation. I don't know what your support did for Jonathan, or where it has taken Atiku .
Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by sonnie10: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
adelaja70:

You mean Atiku is cumin.. Ibo god?
Yes. what about him?
Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by topboss: 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
adamsmith914:
Yes we also created United States 1776, We created Canada 1867, Nigeria 1914, even Haiti 1804, they are still one Country?

Always trust a naive black sambo to look for someone else to blame for his shallow minded ignorance.

The world is digital today, biased tribalist.

NA BY FORCE TO SHARE COUNTRY CREATED BY BRITAIN, WITH NO LOCAL INPUT ABI?

I'M JUST LAUGHING AT YOU BECAUSE AK47 WILL CORRECT YOUR MADNESS, EVENTUALLY.

WHEN U GET TO THE OTHER SIDE, U CAN TELL GOD WHAT BROUGHT YOU.
Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by FLYFIRE(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2022
Shetemi12:
Me and my 178 family members are voting for you. Just have that in mind TINUBU
After voting & losing what else
Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by sirp9898(m): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
So is buharia that is going to appoint Nigeria next president not the masses through voting meaning voting in Nigeria is just a comaflage.
Nigeria is a joke from all I'm seeing going on.
Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
DEmejioba1:
If Osinbajo is not contesting then he has my vote 100% over any other person.

We are still waiting for STARBOY AND ZULUM FOR 2023.

While it is not clear what Osinbajo’s response was, sources in the know have severally quoted the VP as saying he would not contest against Tinubu, his former boss, adding that Asiwaju remains his benefactor.

But other sources, however, noted that Osinbajo has always insisted that the APC leader has never told him he wanted to contest the 2023 election. This is in reference to the rumoured presidential ambition of the VP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by femicyrus(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
deboysben:
they are using recharge card of #500 to eat your destiny.
Femicyrus were did u keep your brain.
Who did this to you.

Insulting people online do not win election in Nigeria

Tinubu is not online insulting anyone.
He is doing what he knows how to do best.
One of which is Manipulating real voters in his favor to win

Let us be realistic:
1. Who is your candidate?
2. What is he/she doing now to win?
3. Do you have a voter's card?
4. Do you go out to vote during election?

I am sure you can see clearly that tinubu's brain is working perfectly while your own is stocked inside insulting people online with nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by topboss: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
IF THE BRITISH HAD CREATED A COUNTRY ADDING SOUTH WEST TO BENIN REPUBLIC, AS ORIGINALLY INTENDED AND SUBSEQUENTLY TO GHANA.

TODAY, WE WILL HAVE YORUBA MEN DIEING TO ATTACH THEMSELVES TO ASHANTI PEOPLE, IF THE ASHANTI WAKE UP ONE MORNING TO QUESTION THE ARRANGEMENT.
Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by adecz: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2022
⏩ And his houseboy Osinbajo
also trying to contest against
his master & benefactor❗️❗️☹️☹️
Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by blackmantis: 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
TooNoisy:
I am not a fan of Tinubu and I will not vote for him if he contests in 2023. But you have to respect the man. His political sagacity is legendary. Of all the governors in 1999, he is about the only one still politically relevant today.

1. He was the only remaining AD Governor in 2003 and effectively took over the party from the founding fathers.
2. He fought Obasanjo to a stand still over Lagos LG funds and created the Revenue Generation model that has turned Lagos into the 7th largest economy in Africa.
3. He gave Atiku a lifeline in 2007 when he was chased out of PDP. That was the only other time Atiku became a party candidate before this last one. Atiku was only able to achieve that again in 2019.
4. He ensured his party and the South West played opposition all through Jonathan's administration. Even voting against the South West Speakership candidate when PDP zoned it to the South West. He ensured Tambuwal won against the South West Candidate.
5. He put together what is now called APC. Buhari had sworn never to contest again, but Tinubu amalgamated NPDP, CPC, ACN, ANPP and Rochas' APGA.
6. Ensured Buhari came back again in 2019.

Love him or hate him; no one else has this kind of CV in Nigerian politics today. I don't want him to be president - I prefer Osinbajo and you reading this may have your own candidate. But you MUST give Tinubu some respect. The guy rugged!!

Hate him or love him Asiwaju is a political juggernaut.
Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by Neypopin: 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2022
deboysben:
Drug Lord must be president of this country by fire by force...
Says afonja demons.
Useless set of humans.

Just look at what human beings are packaging for us.

My prayer for you is to obtain to the position of president at your use age. Aging is turned by turn.

What is the age of the current president of America? At what age did Abraham give birth to Isaac and die at what age?
Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by topboss: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
blackmantis:

Hate him or love him Tinubu is a political juggernaut.

BY NEXT YEAR, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND TINUBU IS A DUNCE.

PRESIDENCY NO GO REACH SW AND NEITHER IS IT COMING ANYTIME SOON EITHER.

THE NORTH WILL EITHER RETAIN POWER OR GO FOR AN OPTION THAT SEES THEM RETURNING TO POWER IN 4 YEARS TIME.

MOST LIKELY THEY WILL RETAIN POWER.
Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by doctor20202020(m): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
Let support young Nigeria for president pls all Nigeria youth let b wise we re sufering
Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by yomi531(m): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2022
Star Boy Osinbajo 2023
Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by Walkee: 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
Despite the fact that I have been Pdp all my life we will all support Tinubu. Pdp never serious. Let them keep simping Atiku
Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by YorubaIsCursed: 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nchenches:
Tinubu is asking for zoning to enable south present a successor to President Buhari.

But Tinubu does want zoning for the three southern regions - SE, SS, and SW, because Tinubu knows it's the turn of the Igbos in the SE to produce a successor to President Buhari.

Furthermore, a Muslim doesn't succeed a Muslim, a Christian does no succeed Christian, in Nigeria's presidential succession politics.
Tinubu, you are on mission impossible.
Yoruba don't care about South East and South South.
They have been disturbing the North to hand over power to the South, not knowing is for their selfish interest. They don't care about other Southerners, it's all about them.

Let me see how a Yoruba man will become the President of Nigeria without South East and South South.

We will not take it.
Igbo man or Hausa man has it.
No two ways about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by Walkee: 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
If he like make he dey Inform everybody

He nor go smell that seat
who do you want to put there?
Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by Neypopin: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
Jagaban since Hope 1983

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by Apst: 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
oursnail:
If Jagabam open up or not, president Buhari already know that Asiwaju is Next chance President of Federal Republic of Nigeria. Even 80% of Nigeria upper Chamber (Senators ) and lower chamber (House of Representatives) already addressed Tinubu As Mr President.
It's no more news.
His presidential aspirations dies before 2023 mark my words
Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by penceman(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
It makes no difference. The last person buhari can think of is tinubu. In normal situations the departing president would have begone touring with his chosen successor. In this case its probably that the person buhari support is a sitting governor. But clearly not Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by ufuosman(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
Almost all the big names in Apc want to become president... Dis fight no go easy
Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by Minjim: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wawelexy:
Fake News

It's true just heard his voice on radio

This people just don't value Nigerians at all. He said he came to inform Buhari of his intention to run but he hasn't informed Nigerians yet.

So Buhari is more important than Nigerians

I wish we can just unite and show these fuckers
Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by ityP(m): 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2022
techmo:
tongue

Yamree , Mkpuru Mniri people , Okoro time to wail

Work in silence, focus on your goal and ambition ignore the haters and when your success comes forgive and celebrate with everyone

BAT2023

We move

I wish he wins the presidency. He reminds me of Yaradua grin... I also wish he can choose a northern Muslim, so that power returns to the north in no distant time.
Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by ityP(m): 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
oursnail:
If Jagabam open up or not, president Buhari already know that Asiwaju is Next chance President of Federal Republic of Nigeria. Even 80% of Nigeria upper Chamber (Senators ) and lower chamber (House of Representatives) already addressed Tinubu As Mr President.
It's no more news.

Lol. He won't even be Presidential candidate for APC. Una no even sabi the man una dey hail grin
Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by Rawtruth1: 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
This is how the current disaster started in 2015. God forbid bad things. Afflictions shall not arise the second time
Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by Spherical77(m): 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2022
Jaqenhghar:
so these are the reasons why you want to sabotage your future and the future of your loved ones. SMH

Tomorrow you will insult northerners and call them illiterates
Take tribalism out of this. Who would you prefer to be the president?

Left to me i don't prefer Tinubu nor Osibanjo

I would have recommend this man who's the president of Africa Development bank. Akinwumi Adeshina. Unfortunately, it's a mere wish in this Nigeria i found myself

Who would you consider?
Re: Tinubu Informs Buhari Of 2023 Presidential Ambition by Havertz10: 7:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" / Doyin Okupe Dumps PDP / Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.