Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,903 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange (30806 Views)

Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son / Reno Omokri Reminds El-Rufai Of His Insult on Jesus as El-Rufai Calls Obi a Bigo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by CastedAyo: 1:57am On Apr 26, 2018

The son of Kaduna state governor, Bello El Rufai was involved in a fiery twitter exchange with a female twitter with the handle @affisupastar.

He went as far as calling the lady a ''bleaching bitch and a prostitute'' after she commented on his post.

See their tweets below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/bello-el-rufai-calls-a-lady-bleaching-queen-and-prostitute-in-fiery-exchange-on-twitter.html

1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by 9jaown(m): 2:33am On Apr 26, 2018
His English sha.. lol

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by BabaRamota1980: 2:42am On Apr 26, 2018
Did she slay him?

I think she did. grin

207 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:13am On Apr 26, 2018
9jaown:
His English sha.. lol

Wetin Hausa people sabi before, na to murder English always na grin

191 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by rifasenate11(m): 3:24am On Apr 26, 2018
but to think of it, the lady in generalization spoke the truth, that's how buhari went to Commonwealth event and labelled Nigerian youths as lazy, forgetting that his son yusuf is the real definition of that laziness.. now, this el-rufai son, can't get the message being passed rather as usual to the northerners he jump on insulting and calling her a prostitute. empty head just like his father, that's why the North will remain underdeveloped no matter how much funds is pumped in there.

221 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by Nobody: 4:15am On Apr 26, 2018
This Bello be looking like...

Never knew 'they' can be foul mouthed like this.

7 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by NOC1(m): 4:39am On Apr 26, 2018
The girl dived into a post she probably knows nothing about and got the reply of her life, Let people try to mind there business. But Bello choice of word is sickening, but that's his cross.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 26, 2018
In as much she was intruding, with his precedence of always insulting without reason, i think the only reason for the introduction like the lady pointed out is the "the big man pikin tag"

How do you call someone bitch and prostitute on a verifiable handle?.. thats lame.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by SalamRushdie: 5:42am On Apr 26, 2018
I can assure y'all there is a defective brain residing in the head of that idiot

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by DrObum(m): 6:01am On Apr 26, 2018
Their problem, next!

1 Like

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by slimghost(m): 6:01am On Apr 26, 2018
Talking dumb is in that family. like father like son!

36 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by Mynd44: 6:16am On Apr 26, 2018
Esseite:
In as much she was intruding, with his precedence of always insulting without reason, i think the only reason for the introduction like the lady pointed out is the "the big man pikin tag"

How do you call someone bitch and prostitute on a verifiable handle?.. thats lame.
1. The handle is not verified
2. The lady was the one who started the clapping and under the laws, "if you start the clapping, you have no right to dictate the extentband matter of the 'clapback'"
3. Bello is acting like an attention deficient child who needs a feeding bottle. Not every time, reply or reply with insults sometimes, have sense and just shit up or give a sacarstic answer.
4. The lady owned him. I dont know how he thought accusing someone of prostitution or calling her "b*tch" will do anything to her. Silly boy

37 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by phemmyfour: 7:09am On Apr 26, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Did she slay him?

I think she did. grin
she slammed him

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by DavidEsq(m): 7:48am On Apr 26, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Wetin Hausa people sabi before, na to murder English always na grin
I always end up with chronic headache, whenever I read their SM posts. The thing jus weak me

21 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by GeneralOjukwu: 7:56am On Apr 26, 2018
Mynd44:

1. The handle is not verified
2. The lady was the one who started the clapping and under the laws, "if you start the clapping, you have no right to dictate the extentband matter of the 'clapback'"
3. Bello is acting like an attention deficient child who needs a feeding bottle. Not every time, reply or reply with insults sometimes, have sense and just shit up or give a sacarstic answer.
4. The lady owned him. I dont know how he though accusing someone of prostitution or calling her "b*tch" will do anything to her. Silly boy

How did she start the clapping ...@ your Number 2 starting statement?

3 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by israelboy1(m): 8:25am On Apr 26, 2018
It is well
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by nairavsdollars(f): 8:26am On Apr 26, 2018
Son of a squirrel. And that's a future governor of Borno state

7 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by qenneth: 8:27am On Apr 26, 2018
9jaown:
His English sha.. lol

Bleaching Queen is better than a criminal

9 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by annnikky(f): 8:28am On Apr 26, 2018
Is the guy sick of lipsrsealed
Oh! Menh mosquito fat pass this one grin

Mr big man son undecided

7 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by Nonnyflex(m): 8:28am On Apr 26, 2018
Another lazy youth spotted

9 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by mustylaw45(m): 8:28am On Apr 26, 2018
Na she find wahala ooo. They guy been dey talk him talk before she carry her fingers dey find trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by DIYhackers: 8:28am On Apr 26, 2018
He was right
She took the shot, he fired back. Issa goal
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by lonelydora: 8:29am On Apr 26, 2018
Like father like son

4 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by idris4r83(m): 8:30am On Apr 26, 2018
9jaown:
His English sha.. lol
who English epp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by sloopyy: 8:30am On Apr 26, 2018
A
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by sloopyy: 8:30am On Apr 26, 2018
U
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by three: 8:32am On Apr 26, 2018

If not for paternal precedent one would say this fellow is BIZARRELY UNCOUTH!

14 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by kaykaymcb(m): 8:32am On Apr 26, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof check the link in my signature.
Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by goldman777: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2018
And his father is busy sacking English teachers in kaduna state doesn't governor el-rufai know charity begins at home

13 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by Pavore9: 8:34am On Apr 26, 2018
Look at the frame of the guy who is insulting another! cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by don4real18(m): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2018
Well, well, well, I remember El-rufai criticizing the Kaduna teachers on their incompetency of the English language yet his son isn't any better.

18 Likes

Re: Bello El-Rufai Calls A Lady "Bleaching Queen And Prostitute" In Fiery Exchange by Only1mi(f): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2018
NOC1:
The girl dived into a post she probably knows nothing about and got the reply of her life, Let people try to mind there business. But Bello choice of word is sickening, but that's his cross.

When you put stuff on social media and people respond or call you out, I don't think that's intruding. If you want to avoid comments and keep it private, keep it off social media.

33 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idris Wada, Serving Governor, 7 Others In Trouble Over ₦6.5 Billion Fraud / Udom Emmanuel Gives Lexus SUV To Udom Free Chanel, Physically Challenged Man / Ambode Inspects Oworo Inward Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.