Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,108 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures (28450 Views)

My Trip To San Francisco, CA | Bay Area / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
jagged44:
It's funny how Nigerian as a whole can't be compared to a single US state.
bad leadership!
Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Crucialgem(m): 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
op i want to come and join you oooo ❤ ❤ money is good

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Bankalert(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
Bros i get US visa nah money remain... How much i fit budget for this trip? Economy version grin
Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by shantti(m): 4:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
You see all those people that fought for Nigeria's independent, e no go better for them. Why did we need independence. Imagine if the whites are still ruling us, things would definitely be better, we for be like south africa

5 Likes

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by nograv: 4:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Brendaniel:
Congrats enjoy your life, some people will still see this pictures here and still be praising and supporting our politicians and still planning to vote in people that failed in their past governance, If these pictures do not provoke you against our leaders then you are telling yourself that you deserve the suffering you go through in Nigeria even if you have money, I mean look at the environment alone...

Yet some folks here will curse you if you compare this airport and environment with Murtala airport / Lagos city (arguably the best Nigeria has to offer)

Look at these pictures and come 2023 vote wisely.. Don't pick another Northern Sleepyhead with no ideas...

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by l0uie(m): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
engrglover:
NA Herę my client dey oooo

Haha. I seight you, brother! As I see Tampa FL, I just smile.

If you know, you know

( :

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:07pm On Jan 10, 2022
THERE'S A VERY BIG DREAM THAT I'M DREAMING EVERY NIGHT. GOD WILL MAKE IT COME TO PASS IN JESUS NAME AMEN .
enjoy your stay bro.
Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by uptownemmygee(m): 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2022
Visiting soon
On God
Sure plug
Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Greenlight123: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Brendaniel:
Congrats enjoy your life, some people will still see this pictures here and still be praising and supporting our politicians and still planning to vote in people that failed in their past governance, If these pictures do not provoke you against our leaders then you are telling yourself that you deserve the suffering you go through in Nigeria even if you have money, I mean look at the environment alone...
those bastard that didn't go to school to know what it take to be leaders
Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Dfr0: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ok
Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by psucc(m): 4:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
dodoatirice:
No come this naija back oo

Coke for florida no be the same as coke for Lagos
Even the one in Cameroon is far better than her Nigeria colleague.
Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Ahasco(m): 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2022
silverdawn:
I do encourage anybody traveling to advanced countries to watch some videos online before departure. For an example, we have several kiosks at the airport that you can use to fasten your check-in processes. Not only this, basic understanding on how to use vending machines, self-check out at supermarkets and many more will really be of help to get used to the system. This is one of the self-check in kiosks at the airport.

what does a self chek in kiosk do?
Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Lavisha(f): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2022
Good for you.
Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by coolhumble(m): 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
My dream country! I tried with my family once but I was denied because I added my younger brother and he flopped the interview.
Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Alfabest07(m): 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
See as everywhere stew.

May God wey stew your rice stew mine and anybody reading this..AMEN!
Anybody wey carry that type rice at heart. My own rice different
Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Gubioma: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2022
bukky1994:
Great.. Bless up bro, I will be the next
Dan Borno.....
By God grace
Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Ekpekus(m): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2022
silverdawn:
I do encourage anybody traveling to advanced countries to watch some videos online before departure. For an example, we have several kiosks at the airport that you can use to fasten your check-in processes. Not only this, basic understanding on how to use vending machines, self-check out at supermarkets and many more will really be of help to get used to the system. This is one of the self-check in kiosks at the airport.
Just check in online 24 hrs before your flight... come airport and check in luggage if you have one... if none, go via security and chill until boarding

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Samfloxin(m): 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
Abeg,OP,can person disappear and find himself in this place?

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2022
Upon all the site seeing out side, you took only photos of indoors?
Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by piagetskinner(m): 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
The stark contrast you see when Nigerians travel as against when they were in the land of unending suffering should tell our stupid thieving politicians that they are the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria.

Imagine a plague that is worse than corona. And the sad thing is that these guys see how things are done there, but they refuse to develop the country because they are more interested in filling their humongous pot bellies

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2022
After navigating the airport awhile, we proceeded to the car rental section to get our car which was like $60 per day

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2022
After leaving the car counter, we went into the rental parking lot. The rental parking lot is massive with different types and models of cars. These cars are so clean!

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2022
Car rental lot and here is the pick.

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by Yinksy09(m): 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2022
Traveling is fun. Just enjoy your music playlist while on the go with the Oraimo Freepods 3

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 10:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
If there is something I also find interesting about Tampa, it is the road.

8 Likes

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
Clean roads

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2022
Downtown Tampa at night

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tampa Downtown

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tampa downtown

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2022
Tampa at night. There is tram that goes from the downtown to the Ybor city. That is the track below

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Ahasco:

what does a self chek in kiosk do?

You can identify yourself, have your flight info confirmed, review your seat in the plane, indicate the bag(s) you are checking it and print your boarding pass

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Florida, Tampa Bay In Pictures by silverdawn: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
Samfloxin:
Abeg,OP,can person disappear and find himself in this place?
Lol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trailer Hangs On Jibowu Bridge, Lagos (Video) / Crowd Using A Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos / Top Exotic Visa-free Destinations For A Sumptuous Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.